It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting the party started

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Within 24 hours, this forum will be closed to only those who have applied to a discussion team. After that, the field will be open for threads that focus on the issues of the campaign. A dedicated website, www.Campaign2004issues.com... will contain all your posts and discussions in one easy-to-find location. (Right now the site is still being worked on, so it's pulling ATSNN content for now) Once we have filled in some content areas, we'll begin to promote the www.Campaign2004issues.com... website and see where this goes.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Pfff, another spin-off, SO?. Seems like overkill to me.

[edit on 2-8-2004 by Olafski]

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
well SO i sent you a u2u so how do i know if i was selected to join the team?

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Wow, you got a really good domain name. I'm surprised that wasn't taken already. Can't wait to see whats cooking....

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Domain names can be hard to come by. Of course I got my domain for free for my website by changing it to .org instead of .com. How do we know if we've been selected for teams? Is there going to be somekind of list. I sent a u2u to skeptic. I just hope I make the team.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Yes that is the question of the day, I sent a U2U but so far haven't got a response after 3 hours does that mean im not selected?

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I havent recieved an answer either I imagiane that he is busy building the site, he said it would be open in 24 hours I assume we will find out then

[edit on 2-8-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Sent my U2U to Banshee .....Be Patiant......I have only actually seen a few replies to these threds....So if we are the only one that replied I think that we have agood chance.....I guess we will find out tommarow

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   
If you were picked for a team, you will get a u2u from the assigned leader.

regs out...

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Use this limited access for the best!

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Access is now restricted. Over the next few days, your moderator team leaders will be able to assign access rights to the qualified members. When you post new threads to this forum, your subject lines must begin with one of the following ALL-CAPS subject prefixes: DEFENSE: (Military, war in Iraq, etc.) TERRORISM: (The War on terror) ECONOMY: (Jobs, economic policy, etc.) SOCIAL: (Medicare, Social Security, AIDS, Gay Marriagge, etc.) TAXES: (The "dirty" topic) FOREIGN: (Foreign Policy) ENERGY: (Oil, alternatives, etc.) EDUCATION: (Public, vouchers, etc.) ENVIRONMENT: (Parks, polution, etc.) ETHICS: (Corporate governance, political ethics, campaign finance reform, etc.) This will ensure that all topics appear in the proper sub-sections of the new dedicated website.

new topics

top topics

join