It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS The Time Is NOW! STOP THE FEAR!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Your affraid, not me. You make my LIGHT GO AWAY. You are revealed. Find yourself. Listen my FATHER NOT ME. They keep us STALLING. They make us STAND STILL, never moving. We must MOVE, not stand in the same place. This is the only way the world can change. Becuase I AM ALL ABOVE. Only god allows me to run my mouth.
edit on 17-5-2011 by DarkCyrus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Me too friend. I hope I summed it up for you, sounds so. These words just flow from my heart to my fingers.

This is the way things are for me. It sounds like a lot of others feel the same.

I am glad we have all came together here.

The message was heard.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Thats not the purpose, you are not in love. FALSE LIGHT. BROTHER WHO STILL DOEST NOT KNOW WHO LIVES underneath another man. You are still seperate, and so many thoughts. I dont even know if addressing you. You still don't get this purpose after everything? hello wake up please. No doubt exists within My Mind. Thats how you know WHO to Trust WITHIN. DOn't be fooled. DONT BE FOOLED.

Thats what im talking about, LISTEN TO THEIR MIND. ANd LET GO

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

My friend, you revealed yourself stating the suffering you have helped cause. I have done nothing but to, Help ever, Hurt Never!

I do not want your light to go away. It sounds like you listened to me, not yourself. It takes two poles to meet in the middle. You do not have your balance yet. You are on the right path.

I was just responding to your words of trying. I never did.

I never said I was above you or below you. Just one side. I know where my middle is. I know who I am.

edit on 17-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Know you know. I AM THE MOST DARK POSSIBLE AND THE MOST HIGHEST LIGHT POSSIBLE. My only purpose to eradicate evil, which is both light and dark. Im trying to remove my fear. Thats why im an angel it means I am the lowest and the highest both poles. I AM ALL THINGS FULLY. THAT IS WHAT GOD IS. EVERYTHING

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
With that, WE are the other side of WE as well. When I say dark was relinquished, I mean that the unbalance was set right. I never hurt anybody, just was burning inside. No more! Now I help as much as I can.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d3bc2b833d35.jpg[/atsimg]

Maybe I am misunderstanding you. You have MANY words.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I know im sorry you just make me angry. And im in the middle thats power. Do you understand? Im yelling at myself. Do you understand i am the one who FEELS ALL THE SUFFERING AND PAIN WITHIN YOU ALL

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I want to help you remove your fear. This was the point of this thread.

Understand I am not fighting with you. I really got the "gut feeling" that there is a lot more dark in you than light.

I am not the one trying to "EXPOSE" someone. Just help set them free. It has worked already in this thread. I am doing the right thing in my eyes and my heart.

GOD is ALL. But even that does not describe. This is just a word we humans use to TRY to describe the indescribable.

If you are an Angel or E.T. maybe you can explain. I cannot. DON'T ANSWER THAT I am not Trying to expose anyone.

I love you my brother.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

You

Do you understand i am the one who FEELS ALL THE SUFFERING AND PAIN WITHIN YOU ALL

Me

I see the proof of these wars. I can feel the effects of these wars in my MIND. I feel my Brothers and Sisters. I feel your pain. I do not want us to be in pain anymore. We can turn the tide if we just realize what is going on.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

im the one who is bringing everyone BACK HOME I just helped this one guy with so much smoke that I almost go sick. HE was fighting me within KICKING AND SCREAMING. Layers and layers and layers of pain. He was fighting with me the whole way back home THIS IS WHO I AM.

Im no demon im an angel.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
So yes I am a demon, if that is what I am reflecting in the mirror. I am A Pure Reflection of SELF. Wether that be DEMON, ANGEL or GOD.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I am a human. This is my home for now. This is all I know. We are here now.

You do what you feel that you have to. I will too.

I think we understand each other. We could go on and on. I am not trying to convert you to anything you are not.

I hope you will allow me the same.

End of conversation

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Im only trying to take you all home. This is your oppertunity no debate. Come Or run fast. COME FAST NOT IS ALL THAT IT SEEMS. DONT WALK RUN FROM THIS GUY. I follow the wicked, this one CAN NOT GO BACK.

LISTEN TO MY SONG OF CREATION COME BACK WITH THE ANIMALS. HE HURTS ME

listen inside

dont doubt

I need you

HE IS EVIL. I AM HIS REFLECTION. and THERE IS NO REFLECTION WITHIN ALL THAT IS PERFECTION

ALL IS US except HIM AND HIS DARK MINIONS

Your choice if you beleive what I say You are NOT MY BROTHER and you GIVE ME TREMENDOUS PAIN. I am the captain. I have not come to capture this one. Seperate from him. HE will is kickinga nd screaming now very loud.

THis man is GONE its either this man or GOD. IN HERE THERE ARE NO VICTOMS THIS DUDE IS A GONER. DONT feel sorry for him. LET HIM GO. I am the light within the mind reflecting all that is.

Im cutting you loose. Goodbye

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Fight the power.!!

ETA - first time I genuinely
'd at the results of a googlewhack in ages...
edit on 17-5-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Dude - just sent you a U2U; please check it out asap and let me know you have. Cheers!

Timewalker? So far so good..! (..
..)

Cyrus? Gives me the chills...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
Im cutting you loose. Goodbye

We're you um... In control?

Remember friend, you don't have enemies - just people with opposing ideas.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

"I really got the "gut feeling" that there is a lot more dark in you than light"

According to the bible darkness came first.Then God said "let there be light"..and then there was light!

So was God in darkness?That's what the bible says

The bible can be mind boggling at times.If you believe in God and such.

You have to admit though that there is an evil presence in the air(don't mean ufos).People who kill are evil!Unless it's self defense!People who kill their own are even worse!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Well whatever. I am not asking anybody to follow me. Just posting data. Thats the message. IT CAME FROM THE INTERNET. I AM A MAN.

But I think of the light as compassion and caring this is the higher for me, this I will defend for my brothers and sisters. I am no occult master or guru. I am not trying to make anybody to believe I am. If you guys want to think he is a demon/god whatever.

I love me some alchemy though.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Remember buddy, there's a million different thoughts, objects, people and books that are fighting against the very thing you/we believe in.

Question is, do you believe in them?

note: this was a rhetorical question before you answer!

edit on 17-5-2011 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

I do.

I am not trying what he is saying I am though. Everything I said has happened and then some. But He has no power over me. I do not fear. I hate that he feels that way. Maybe he is what he says he is. I am what I say I am.

Who's trying to deceive who? He was trying to draw me out of something that I really do not see his point.

I just want this world we are in now, the only one I know, to be a better place.

The half-wise, recognizing the comparative unreality of the Universe, imagine that they may defy its Laws — such are vain and presumptuous fools, and they are broken against the rocks and torn asunder by the elements by reason of their folly. The truly wise, knowing the nature of the Universe, use Law against laws; the higher against the lower; and by the Art of Alchemy transmute that which is undesirable into that which is worthy, and thus triumph. Mastery consists not in abnormal dreams, visions and fantastic imaginings or living, but in using the higher forces against the lower — escaping the pains of the lower planes by vibrating on the higher. Transmutation, not presumptuous denial, is the weapon of the Master

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join