It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS The Time Is NOW! STOP THE FEAR!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Hate to tell you this brother but its in one ear and out the other. Fear motivates the conspiracy theorists. There is a boogie man around every corner to them. If we are not AFRAID then we are not AMERICAN.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
lol hahahahahaha I love this and all threads like this. you can silence and individual you can silence a group, but an idea who's time has come can never ever be silenced. what kind of world would this be without fear? what great deeds could be accomplished if everyone let go of the fear of each other and just expressed love ?

This is a world I would love to find out more about. But at the same time you MUST be able to defend yourselves.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker

But at the same time you MUST be able to defend yourselves.

Its one thing to defend yourself. Its another thing to go looking for a reason to defend yourself.

Do you not see the difference? I see a difference.
edit on 16-5-2011 by LosLobos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Don't be AFRAID of terrible jokes...
But in all seriousness, the next step is to envision a world in which fear is what it is supposed to be, a survival instinct, and nothing more.

Describing what it is we seek helps draw the map.

A world with no fear would be a world without...?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LosLobos

No need to look friend. Things that want to devour us will always exist. They will always find us.

The point of this is to balance it and use it as a tool to survive. Not run around in hysteria.

People are here looking for things that give them the answers for what they fear and think is going to devour them.

Do You see the difference?

I think you may have missed the point.

I guess you like ice tea or something.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum Logic

"Your friends need what you can be when you are no longer afraid; when you know who you are, and why you are, and what you want; when you are no longer looking for reasons to live, but can simply be." - Lorien

WoW. You hit the nail there. You summed it all up in one paragraph.

We need lots of these type friends.

There are many gathering here now.

Thanks!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

Life.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

No need to look friend. Things that want to devour us will always exist. They will always find us.

The point of this is to balance it and use it as a tool to survive. Not run around in hysteria.

Nah brother. I think some are just so self absorbed in their own lives that they care less about other people's lives. Not saying that's wrong or right. Just saying their viewpoints are skewed in their favor and not the favor of mankind in general.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Great post OP, you are singing my kind of tune

Let me share with you an irony...

A snake has the venom to kill a man, yet it sits there in fear of us. The snake would rather run first, but when backed into a corner, it will strike. When it strikes it lets go of all fear, and in striking has the potential to injure and kill a man. In that moment of life and death potential who is then in fear?

The snake having had to confront his fear, or the man having to confront his own mortality? The snake is wise, and choses to remove himself from a situation of harm, man is foolish for thinking he has dominion over all. Man is a part of the order, a slave to natural law, as is the snake and all other creatures.

The way we humans have been pushed into fear is not unlike the irony of the snake. The all powerful fear us more than we fear them. Because they need us to prop them up, we do it tough, trying to survive on our own. We are the strong, the oppressed, the ones under the control of tyranny, yet we prevail because our existence is proof of our strength, our resiliance... the powerful do not bare the scars of battles won and fought, for they allow others to do their bidding, only enhancing their weakness and their sad grab of control.

When you realize we, the oppressed, those under control of tyranny are the snakes, then we are the ones with the real power. We are the strong! They may batter our bodies, they may be break our bones, they may shackle us and imprison us, but the mind will always be free. In their lust for control, they only serve to push us snakes further into a corner, to the point where fear is faced squarely and upon which is reversed back onto those who oppress the snake.

A tipping point is coming, and no-one need have to die from facing such fears to realize the illusion that the powerful are the true fearful and the oppressed are the strong. In great numbers we can come together, free from fear and thus freeing ourselves from tyranny. A world where all men and women are born equal, where families, friends and neighbours can rejoice in life, rather than languish in competition. We have the power to end it tomorrow, but too many are still too distracted... but slowly, the lights are turning on. Slowly people are beginning to question the state of their reality and are asking is this life really as good as it can get?

Humanity and the earth is at a cross roads, the old institutions are running out of steam, and old foundations are crumbling... the time is coming for a new earth, one which we co-create for the benefit of all who dwell here!

Namaste

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LosLobos

This is true and Natural. There will always be these people but I really think they are the minority.

Like I said, this is not directed at you but them, Those that are ready to listen will.

This as Frater210 pointed out earlier is probably the most important piece of information linked here.

Mastery consists not in abnormal dreams, visions and fantastic imaginings or living, but in using the higher forces against the lower — escaping the pains of the lower planes by vibrating on the higher. Transmutation, not presumptuous denial, is the weapon of the Master.

edit on 16-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Here is what's sad. In a post apocalyptic world then I too would shoot the first person who stepped on my doorstep. WHY? Because I was conditioned not to trust anyone in the pre-apocalyptic world.

Some guy and his small child would get shot up by the folks on here because they were conditioned not to trust anyone before the apocalypse.

Personally, I don't want to live in that world with you guys. You folks can have your "trust no one" world.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Well, perhaps I'm wrong here but I actually don't sense fear here perse, just a lot of interest and caring and sharing.

I tend to think perhaps we could surmise many *wouldn't* be here posting at all, instead of would, if there was truly fear considering many of the topics.

But that's just my take on it, obviously others may feel differently.

The one place I do actually sense fear though is among those out in The World, 'afraid' to be the lone voice standing out in the crowd, so terrified of rejection and alienation that they simply go along with the direction of the herd right or wrong.

But here? well not so much.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Mastery consists not in abnormal dreams, visions and fantastic imaginings or living, but in using the higher forces against the lower — escaping the pains of the lower planes by vibrating on the higher. Transmutation, not presumptuous denial, is the weapon of the Master.

In other words, don't sweat the small stuff?

I don't really think you've addressed the thesis of your argument. You are saying being afraid is a distraction from the truth correct? So what should we be doing if we are not afraid? Should we just be living life or wasting our time uncovering conspiracies?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

Well, perhaps I'm wrong here but I actually don't sense fear here perse, just a lot of interest and caring and sharing.

I tend to think perhaps we could surmise many *wouldn't* be here posting at all, instead of would, if there was truly fear considering many of the topics.

But that's just my take on it, obviously others may feel differently.

The one place I do actually sense fear though is among those out in The World, 'afraid' to be the lone voice standing out in the crowd, so terrified of rejection and alienation that they simply go along with the direction of the herd right or wrong.

But here? well not so much.

A very accurate summary my friend!

Many are afraid to stand in their truth, for fear of rejection/alienation.

Perhaps its time for a new herd, a new direction
As individuals, we can also try not to reject those who are different, we can try not to segregate others who do not conform with the crowds. And if I am being honest, those who conform the least, are generally more interesting than those trying to fill a box based on a social conditioned belief.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Not interested in rosi cross lies

edit on 16-5-2011 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos
Here is what's sad. In a post apocalyptic world then I too would shoot the first person who stepped on my doorstep. WHY? Because I was conditioned not to trust anyone in the pre-apocalyptic world.

Some guy and his small child would get shot up by the folks on here because they were conditioned not to trust anyone before the apocalypse.

Personally, I don't want to live in that world with you guys. You folks can have your "trust no one" world.

Do you realize what you just said there? You said you would blast us in the pre and post apocalyptic world, in the same post you accuse us of not trusting anyone.

Talk about a double standard.

This is the point of th Kybalion post. If you want to live your life "collecting" things whatever this might be for you, if this is what makes you feel good so be it, but I think, just my opinion, you are offering nothing back and you are the weaker for it.

If you want to shoot us on sight over you "things" that we might not want in the first place you have already made your choice.

I think you are sweating the small stuff. Now there are predators of course, if they threaten your survival that is one thing, but I personally don't want your TV.

Knowledge is power, finding truths is knowledge.

It is about finding the balance of your instinctual fear and and not letting it rob you of your capability to survive.

We had an attempted robbery down the street from our house this morning. The homeowner happened to be home. His life was in direct jeopardy of being extinguished. He blasted 13 rounds off. He overcame his fear of the intruders and taught them a lesson. He was not the aggressor but his instinct allowed him to make his point and live another day. I would have done the same thing.

Do you see that only when you realize that fear can destroy you psyche you will be devoured?

This is the point.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

Exactly. That is why TeaBags are the most useful idiots in America.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

Really?

But you took the time to read and reply?

Move along then.

I think you should search the "person" spinning the world on his fingers.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by AuranVector

May I recommend the following: Take back the Noosphere

... Seriously - this project is the start of our collective 'fear-free-future'.

Thank you, Fly, for taking the time to respond. I will have to finish reading those threads. I've been distracted by recent political events.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

They are sucking it out of you without your knowing. You do not have to give it. They are not asking to come inside. They are stealing your energy.

It is more like, everyone starts out with 100 units of life energy. Then people grow up and somehow get the idea owning a car equals 1 unit of energy, it's something to be happy about, it adds to one's happiness and the better the car, the more units of energy. But if one does not own a car, that is like a -1 energy unit, so anyone not getting a car now has 99 units of energy. Having the right clothes, +1, having anything else -1. Being ugly, -1 to -10 units, being pretty +1 to +10. Seldom anyone gets back to 100 units.

Most people lose a lot of energy units simply by attending school. University, +10 units, anything below becomes less units, no education becomes minus units. Having children, +10 units for each child. At a certain age, usually between 18 and 30 an individual may be down to 50 energy units, anything below 50 become "rejects", losers, misfits and need medication to get back and above 50 again.

Those energy units do not go between people like it's money or some other tangible object. You lose a + unit and it becomes a - unit and it's difficult to make that minus a positive again. It isn't stolen, taken away, given, it just turns evil. It's all in the mind, nowhere else.
edit on 16/5/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

A different way of understanding our postive & negative energy banks -- I haven't seen this before. Very interesting. Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join