It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS The Time Is NOW! STOP THE FEAR!!

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The system feeds of our emotions, what we feel, the thoughts that we support in our minds, translate to the reality around us.

Learn how to be self-contained, independent, see things your own way.
edit on 30-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

You could not be more correct.

SystemResistor indeed!

Thanks.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
You know people. I am really kind of sick of hiding behind this avatar. I really am.

If you want to see my real face. It's here.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

Look for the trees. It was two days ago.

I am a real person.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
reply to post by Frater210

Any file in the Shamanism Directory.

For anybody else that does not know, old school DOS command. *.*

Dig into to the basics. Life is not just click click.

Even though it seems that way.

I can't believe I read over that at first! How could I miss this reference? DOS was the last computer thing I actually understood (Well up to windows 95 when they just ignored it).

*.Shamanism is indeed brilliant For years I have told people I was into "Core Shamanism" as a way to express I wasn't as interested in the the ornaments as much as the roots and trunk of the tree. I think this is better because it lets people know the ornaments can be fun too just don't get stuck with one set!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

You know people. I am really kind of sick of hiding behind this avatar. I really am.

If you want to see my real face. It's here.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

Look for the trees. It was two days ago.

I am a real person.

You are a brave man!

I've actually been thinking of using my actual face as an avatar. I mean it isn't llike someone can't search my user name and find my Myspace, and probably even live journal and AOL stuff from the mid 90s even. The only thing that couldn't be found from my username is my Facebook which is specifically kept from my other online activities as I have a lot of work friends on there and unlike most I am not giving them the majority of my info, just what is needed to keep in touch with folks.

That said if any of the Noonauts have a FB I'll send you the link just U2U me and promise to be mostly good. I'm not hiding anything illegal so I'm fairly confident I'm good. there.

This is a good point though. We are all human beings. It is easy to forget this thanks for the reminder!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

This is becoming Anthemic for me...

"I just woke from a dream where I had been 'preparing' for something,

carrying a goldfish in a tank on the passenger seat of my car.

The thing I was preparing for was a war

against an enemy with vastly superior firepower and numbers;

sci-fi technologies.

We won, because we who had been preparing

(all had been carrying goldfish in their cars)"

FlyInTheOintment, First Order of the Goldfish.

,in a powerful, and songless kind of way.

Just wondering if same with you all?

edit on 31-5-2011 by Frater210 because: Why, not?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

A relatively small member of the carp family (which also includes the koi carp and the crucian carp), the goldfish is a domesticated version of a less-colorful carp (Carassius auratus) native to east Asia. It was first domesticated in China more than a thousand years ago, and several distinct breeds have since been developed. Goldfish breeds vary greatly in size, body shape, fin configuration and coloration (various combinations of white, yellow, orange, red, brown, and black are known).

Goldfish on Wiki

I could go on about how this is appropriate to the symbol but I think we can all sort it out on our own...

I see this as a very important lessl F210, yes it has also been in my mind.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

Over the years I have been more afraid to post it on here, not because of the people in out there in www land, but rather people on the street here.

I can try to make contact with the spirit world, but I cant post a picture of myself.

I did not just post it in this thread, as to not force it on anyone.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8cbf3a0ac919.jpg[/atsimg]

Edit ~ I got up this morning, saw your post, I was out of coffee and had to go to the store. Guess what song came on?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/507924225b8d.jpg[/atsimg]

Only made sense. I was blasting that song at 5:45 am
edit on 31-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

That said if any of the Noonauts have a FB I'll send you the link just U2U me and promise to be mostly good. I'm not hiding anything illegal so I'm fairly confident I'm good. there.

What the Hay. Me too. Noonauts send a U2U if interested.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
The Goldfish principal in action

I've been thinking about this.

What does it mean? What would it look like?

I think that whenever one reaches on their inner spiritual strength to overcome impossible odds they have lived the Goldfish Principal.

I was watching Nacho Libre and the last scene of the movie when he is down and defeated he sees he is being supported by the woman he loves and the kids he cares for. As soon as he sees them he knows his higher purpose and is unstoppable.

I think this is an example of the Goldfish Principal.

What do you guys think, am I on to something?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I almost spit my coffee out when I saw your Nacho Libre reference.

You come up with some great analogies. We'll put that one in the *.shamanism

Yes, I think that is a very good one. It could be your significant others, your crew, your species, your school of fish etc...

There is a saying, only a significant emotional event changes people. This could mean so many things to so many people.

But that's when you get the rope and you pull yourself up with all your might, there are others at the opposite end of the rope.

The Goldfish gives you courage and clear purpose. Sometimes the purpose is an immediate survival one, for me, it guides to the right path. (so many words just jump out at me now).

So using the Goldfish could only be the selfless thing to do. If you use it for yourself only, too much, I think the waters will dry.

Ahh.... philosophical mornings.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/706c66d86061.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 1-6-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Schools of fish form together as one formidable foe in defense. Other times predators form the same types of schools.

Swim as goldfish, bite like a shark.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Schools of fish form together as one formidable foe in defense. Other times predators form the same types of schools.

Swim as goldfish, bite like a shark.

I used to have a large Saltwater Aquarium with a nice collection.

A Porcupine Puffer, Several Groupers of different varieties, an Eel, a Lion Fish and various others throughout time.

I would put 30 to 50 goldfish in the tank at a time and they would be gone in under a minute. When you're preparing a Saltwater tank it is general practice (or used to be) to condition the tank by putting inexpensive but hardy damsel fish in the tank for about a month. I did this of course, not that it really would have mattered as I generally liked the hardy bigger fish more than the delicate pretty ones.

So I had the Damsels in the tank. I put in my porcupine puffer and the Damsels picked on him because he was slow and they were fast. I then put in a Panther Grouper, and the Damsels picked on him because his fins were large and flowing. I finally put in a large Whit Spotted Grouper, he had some permanent damage on his head when I got him but was otherwise healthy and strong. When I put him in all the Damsels were gone inside of an hour. They did attack him but it didn't do them any good. He was faster than them.

www.aquacon.com... Check out the Blue Spot Grouper on this page, same type of fish with white instead of blue spots.

The moral of the story is... ah hell I don't know what it is you'll have to sort that out on your own...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Sure is quiet in here as of late.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Thought you guys might like to see the following if you haven't already.. It's the thread I started just before coming to this thread.

And the rest, as they say, is HISTORY.

Na-noo-na-naut for now, NooNauts..! **

Folklore of the Future

Oh, and I nearly forgot this: ** NaNooNauticular

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

By the way chaps/ chapesses - thought we should have a 'welcome speech' pinned up as I believe there will be an influx of newly-realised Noonauts, any day now:

We are "Knights and Commanders by Royal Appointment, Inverse 5th Noonautical Brigade, 1st Order of the Goldfish"..

We are a peaceful, arcana-inspired "Inverse 5th Column".

Why an 'Inverse' 5th Column..?

Because some of those among the company of the enemies of our souls are here with us, on this earth, in our communities and on our favourite websites. Some are in the skies, and some are in the Noosphere.

Our allies and our enemies are intermingled in all places where Humanity sets its eyes and senses upon the scene before them.

Factions are drawn up, but everyone is where they need to be We are starting to synchronise, walking the line of our true destinies - both individual and collectively.

At this time, we can only say that there is RIGHT and there is WRONG. Conscience is the Key. We may never fully grasp whether we have been successful in our mission - a mission summed up loosely as follows: To bring about the Golden Age in the hearts of Mankind, and then onwards into the externals of actual reality. Sectarianism and Religion-oriented Bigotry will not be tolerated.

I made this up to exemplify the things I keep in mind as I carry my goldfish: "Two things are never satisfied while we live - the 'Human'** need for grace, and the grave that awaits us at the end of our journey on this earth."

Fly..

**(self-aware, emotional and intellectual sentient)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Knights Of The Noosphere.
Sailors of the Conscious Plane.
Royalty
Knights and Commanders by Royal Appointment, Inverse 5th Noonautical Brigade, 1st Order of the Goldfish

Pick your mental defense: (I got dibs on the middle one)

Snake Style
Tiger Style
Flying Eagle Style
Flaming Energy Ball
Two Headed Snake
Circle Of Death
Shaolin Bear Strike

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Interesting topic OP may i offer some thoughts for you also? It's here on this thread
in avi format. Would be interested in your feedback, as it interests me immensely.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34 >>

join