It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS The Time Is NOW! STOP THE FEAR!!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Thanks again TimeWalker,,, a favorite memory song there!! Too cool

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Oh the cats care... they are just masters at not letting you know they care.

Seriously everywhere I go there is a cat watching me. I'm pretty sure Freyja or Bastet are watching me for some reason.

I do think it is interesting how when one really pays attention they will notice a particular type of animal that is always following them, keeping an eye on them, watching them. For me i is some birds, only members of the Corvidae family (Crows, Magpies, and Jays) and Cats of all kinds. I've been tracked by Mountain Lions and watched by Bob Cats and of course the "Domestic" variety.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

That is interesting LG. I can't speak for everyone else but I have a feeling that most of us have some kind of interaction too. JL already stated his and I have heard others say (that is so weird to "say" considering this is txt, but I hear you) about their interactions with the critters.

Myself these include, Cat's, dog's, birds ~ raptors and all types, raccoons, squirrel, deer, some four legged reptiles, all types of animals really.

I stop when I see them, we look in the eyes, I talk they respond. They not so much just come to me, sometimes they do with a little trust. Sometimes they "talk" back in their "language". I don't understand what they "say", but we definitely know each other are communicating.

I would have to say, probably strongest with cats, dogs, and especially birds. Hawk's, Owls (not often) and Mocking Birds. We have Hawk's that roost here at my house for decades, we chat it up.

I can usually calm a mad dog down, have been able to since I was a kid on my bicycle. I would not run but stand my ground have a staring contest. I walked away every time. Never got bit. Except the one time I ran.

With a little coercion, I can usually get most animals to come to me.

Others have "heard" me state about my adopted father , native blood, He is even better at it.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

One thing I know for certain that is doubted by many: Animals have emotions. They think, they feel, they love and they have a spirit as we do.

To say that it is more or less advanced is kind of anthropocentric. We have tools and are completely awesome at being on the top of the food chain. But we also have weaknesses.

Our ability to reason and be self aware is not 100% unique in this world. I have seen sufficient proof that at least cats are self aware and believe other animals to be too. I don't think dogs have a sense of self the same as people do but I think cats do. Domestic cats are social creatures similar to how people are. I have observed them work together, I have watched them mourn when a member of their group is lost. People say I'm a fool and am mistaken and just anthropomorphing them... I say to these people:

Our brains are wired very similarly to the point that medical research in brain activity can be brought over. So why is it foolish for me tho think this? I never get a good answer.

These are our fellow journeyers. Disrespecting any life and treating it with cruelty is a reflection on your own soul that I believe will create a debt.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

True story here,

Once, maybe 10 years ago, I was sitting with a few friends at a small diner right in the middle of Houston, very urban. I was looking out the widow at a pack of "homeless" dogs, there were maybe eight to ten of them, with an obvious leader. You could just see that not only that dog was leading the pack, but you could just tell that they kept looking at this dog's every move as they went along.

I watched them for about half a block as they walked down the sidewalk. When they reached the intersection, the cross light was red, the lead dog sat down and the others followed suit. They sat there until the cross light turned green that they all stood up and crossed the street avoiding traffic.

We could not believe what we just witnessed. It was just beyond, beyond....

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Regarding my past statements about the Holy Kabbalah:

Sometimes I forget, as I go along, how it is that I got to where I am. The Path is Crooked after all.

ATS is such a place that when my words are set in stone like this I have to think about them and in so doing I remembered a little about where I came from.

I of course would have gotten nowhere without the Hebrew Kabbalah (Western). I remember studying so hard to memorize my correspondences so that I could create my own 777 and bring the occult menagerie to life.

So I just wanted to put up some info for those studying Kabbalah so that if they have not seen it yet they get exposed. No big. Just some quick links.

Firstly

Can you say, Yah-hoo, Buckaroos? Once the training wheels come off you are ready for The Cube of Space.

www.scribd.com...

But that's not all, kids. Don't forget to take a ride on the Merkabah.

en.wikipedia.org...

So those are two of my favorite things about Jewish mysticism.

Shalom.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Boom. Can anyone say 'Synchronicity'..?

Frater - I can't tell you how much I needed to read that post. For a reason I can't really go into on a public forum**, your post has struck a resonant chord with the most major elements of my life path at this time.

** NB - Nothing dodgy - it's just that I'd be widely personally identifiable from the actual details of the synchronicity..

I of course would have gotten nowhere without the Hebrew Kabbalah (Western). I remember studying so hard to memorize my correspondences so that I could create my own 777 and bring the occult menagerie to life.

Can you say, Yah-hoo, Buckaroos? Once the training wheels come off you are ready for The Cube of Space.

But that's not all, kids. Don't forget to take a ride on the Merkabah.

So those are two of my favorite things about Jewish mysticism.

Seriously - AMAZING synchronicity.

I had a few thoughts I wanted to share, but I've been pushed for time lately, strangely. I'll be dealing with all my distractions, and then I'll head back on over to complete some input into this and the other threads.

Thanks to all for keeping on with the amazing motivational, inspirational, informative and edifying work you are doing. What a collaboration it is proving to be...!!!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
So in a post of mine a few pages back.........

Sometime we go out at night.

Sometime the stars are bright.

Sometime while walking, lyrics are more important than images.

Modus Operandi ~ ___________

Sometimes the phone rings.

Sometimes no explanations.

Sometimes we look before, but we still look.

Well. I made my own call yesterday morning and there were no electronics involved.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/19b33aff937f.jpeg[/atsimg]

Lets just say, I got some confirmations.

I will share one right here, there were others.

You all can think what you want about this.

I never finished the Kybalion book until yesterday afternoon after I made the "call". (I get distracted)

It has Everything to do with this thread and I did not even know it was in the book.

One may change his mental vibrations by an effort of Will, in the direction of deliberately fixing the Attention upon a more desirable state. Will directs the Attention, and Attention changes the Vibration. Cultivate the Art of Attention, by means of the Will, and you have solved the secret of the Mastery of Moods and Mental States.

"To destroy an undesirable rate of mental vibration, put into operation the Principle of Polarity and concentrate upon the opposite pole to that which you desire to suppress. Kill out the undesirable by changing its polarity." — The Kybalion.

This is one of the most important of the Hermetic Formulas. It is based upon true scientific principles. We have shown you that a mental state and its opposite were merely the two poles of one thing, and that by Mental Transmutation the polarity might be reversed. This principle is known to modern psychologists, who apply it to the breaking up of undesirable habits by bidding their students concentrate upon the opposite quality. If you are possessed of Fear, do not waste time trying to "kill out" Fear, but instead cultivate the quality of Courage, and the Fear will disappear. Some writers have expressed this idea most forcibly by using the illustration of the dark room. You do not have to shovel out or sweep out the Darkness, but by merely opening the shutters and letting in the Light the Darkness has disappeared. To kill out a Negative quality, concentrate upon the Positive Pole of that same quality, and the vibrations will gradually change from Negative to Positive, until finally you will become polarized on the Positive pole instead of the Negative. The reverse is also true, as many have found out to their sorrow, when they have allowed themselves to vibrate too constantly on the Negative pole of things. By changing your polarity you may master your moods, change your mental states, remake your disposition, and build up character. Much of the Mental Mastery of the advanced Hermetics is due to this application of Polarity, which is one of the important aspects of Mental Transmutation. Remember the Hermetic Axiom (quoted previously), which says:

"Mind (as well as metals and elements) may be transmuted from state to state; degree to degree; condition to condition; pole to pole; vibration to vibration." — The Kybalion.

Kybalion.org

Since there is so MUCH history and links in this thread. I will not ever catch up with all the traditions and schools of thought, I have since the beginning of all this, made a hodgepodge of all these traditions.

*.Shamanism it is.

With just enough Ego and Fear to make this thing not stagnate.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a7b00d747b0.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 30-5-2011 by timewalker because: usual

edit on 30-5-2011 by timewalker because: SOURCE link

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
And YES, I was afraid to do it.

But I balanced that out and made the call.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Two more things about yesterday morning.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fe5a81b59991.jpeg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d2702afc20f9.jpeg[/atsimg]
edit on 30-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

"To destroy an undesirable rate of mental vibration, put into operation the Principle of Polarity and concentrate upon the opposite pole to that which you desire to suppress. Kill out the undesirable by changing its polarity."

This was a total shot in the arm this morning, Bro. Thanks so much for your post. I really needed to hear that this morning. May I share a thread that I started over here? I don't know if you guys have seen it yet and I think its got legs....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have had to draw from a lot of what I have learned here to get this rolling...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

As you know I've been following that thread (just not participating as I have nothing constructive to add).

It is a brilliant plan but I wonder if anyone can be quiet? I feel it would ultimately work for its intended goal however lets face it: There are many pro Chemtrail folks who are just not mentally stable and couldn't refrain if they tried.

Sometimes I think gathering real world evidence would be best for the purpose at hand. I've been investigating what it would take to get a weather balloon up into a con / chemtrail to get some actual samples and have them analyzed.

While I'm pretty sure the FAA would levy a pretty big fine if you were caught I think it is possible and not too expensive. The most expensive part would be getting the sample analyzed and I am certain if you got a sample you could get some financial backing for the analysis. (And of course not getting caught by the FAA when you send a balloon into a flight path).

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Thanks Frater, I am glad you got something from it. I did too. I already knew it, but a synch up for sure.

It was a pretty big shot in my arm to see it in the book I have been quoting. That is what this whole thread is about and there it was in the last pages just waiting for me.

I did not reply on your chem, con thread. Is this not the point?

That's also one of the subjects that I quit worrying about. Been reading that topic for years. I don't feel any different, do you?

Same goes with over priced merchandise, if people just STOP paying for it, the prices will go down.

Feed something it only gets fatter.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
No, no. just wanted to make you aware. Please do not reply. Thanks for checking it out.

I wonder if anyone can be quiet? I feel it would ultimately work for its intended goal however lets face it: There are many pro Chemtrail folks who are just not mentally stable and couldn't refrain if they tried.

Totally agree with you, JL, we will see. That is why I was thinkin' folks could use three months off. Things are gonna get weird enough in the run up to September, anyhow.

Really just thought you'd like to bask in the weirdness of it all.

P.S. Thought I should clear that up. A friend's Father used to always refer to New Years Eve as 'Amateur Night'. He thought that it wasn't that there was something inherent in holidays or a full moon that caused people to go nuts he just figured it was a public opportunity for anyone who felt the need to come out and do their thing.
So as we approach the end of this year I am anticipating lots of 'Amateurs'.
edit on 30-5-2011 by Frater210 because: (no reason given)

P.S. TW, Dude the Flag count is '111'. Fun number.
edit on 30-5-2011 by Frater210 because: 111

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Speaking of 111...

Check this out: www.abovetopsecret.com...

First 111 gigapixel photo. Why did they choose 111 as a place to stop, in theory they could have gone further. Interesting...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

P.S. TW, Dude the Flag count is '111'. Fun number.

Like minds think.

I noticed that too. Things like that and post numbers and what was posted...strangers we are.

This is post # 615

Coming up on the biggie soon...who gets the lucky number?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

I saw that thread, while it is pretty cool, 285 flags?

Not that amazing.

Makes you wonder.

I mean there are satellites that can tell what color nose hair you have.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Well the technology here isn't all that impressive, the technique however is.

Canon 5D Mk2 @ 2,100 USD
800mm lens @ 12,500 USD
Panorama Machine ??? Probably pricey
Stitching software and good computer ??? Also not super cheap

Alternately you could get a Hasselblad that shoots 200MP (but it's sensor is still only doing 50MP but takes multiple exposures to achieve 200) for about 45K USD

But my real question is... Why 111? What made them stop there? I mean 110 or 120 would sound so much better and either would not have been too much more work.

As for why so many flags... It is shiny and new, most people haven't seen something like that before and from reading the comments most people were just ignorant as to what the photo really was. Not to be rude but ATS is no exception to the laws of averages: There are a few smart people a few stupid people, and a whole lot of average people. And average isn't all that smart.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

*.Shamanism

Dude, you are a freaking genius.

If anyone ever asks me what I 'practice' again I am going to say *.Shamanism.

Thanks, TW.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Any file in the Shamanism Directory.

For anybody else that does not know, old school DOS command. *.*

Dig into to the basics. Life is not just click click.

Even though it seems that way.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join