It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS The Time Is NOW! STOP THE FEAR!!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

Foo!

I'd go with this approach. It seems pretty foolproof.

My approach was a taser. This approach eliminates the need to taize.

Bros don't taize bros

edit on 25-5-2011 by mistermonculous because: Oh, double-eff.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinglelord
Psychic, Energy Vampires

Okay since we are on the subject and it sounds like there is indeed some interest I would like to share some valuable information with ya'll that a Voodoo practitioner from N'Orleans was kind enough to share with me.

"I don't matter none jus laugh it off" "Don't worry on it"

What in the world does that mean? Energy, especially psychic energy comes from within and from outside and the amount of energy you have is directly related to your attitude. This sounds corny as hell but when you feel yourself being "sapped" just smile and laugh. It can be fake at first, it doesn't matter, the rest of you will get the hint and follow suit.

The energy vampyre will get what they want, who cares? You will have plenty of extra, and regular people will like to be around you because you're emanating positive energy. Frankly I don't even notice energy vampires. There are lots of people who nobody else will hang out with that I can be around.

Guess what? These people have value too. And in my experience a positive attitude is contagious. Next thing you know these poor sucking souls will start to be more positive and get more friends and everyone wins.

The saran wrap trick is fine if you're lost and barely clinging onto what you have. But try smiling next time. It is much nicer.
Funny you say that.

I just had the attitude from the start that she would lose anyway. I was smiling the whole time. Others saw the whole thing. Most had no idea what was happening.

I agree if you go with the saran wrap, your already accepting defeat.

I never notice either. I know this girl.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mistermonculous

I don't know if any of you have actually been electrocuted pretty intensely, if not, it is a rush for sure (disclaimer ~ I do not recommend trying this at home, I am a professional
).

I have worked with electronics for years and years and have been hit more than my fair share, probably upwards of a hundred times. When it happens, I jolt and retract my hands quickly as could be imagined, but it is exciting. Crazy, but I like it and I almost want to do it again every time. I literally got thrown across a room one time from it. It was tempting. Believe me when I say I have a great respect for it, and do FEAR it. I digress, Just wanted to share that with you all.

*ting*

Here we go again.

I was visiting my folks for a couple of days. Just before I returned home this afternoon, my step-dad (different one, hulluva good guy) showed me his final project for one of his classes (he's in for an electrical engineering BS).

Well, I'll be damned, if it wasn't a 3x2 circuit board with an optical sensor, a wee bitty processor, a few eency resistors, a 9-v battery and an led readout.

He had a little booklet of cellophane slides in hundred of shades, each of which came with it's own RGB frequency chart. This tiny device could read the frequencies, translate them into voltages for the led, get processed through a spiffy algorithmic formula, and give you the three figure RGB profile for that specific shade.

Which he then plugged into MSPaint. Which yielded a shade corresponding to the cello slide.

Which blew my fecking mind!

edit on 25-5-2011 by mistermonculous because: floop!

Here you go! Ding!

To add a mindfulness meditation to your day, or just watch the beautiful images generated from the GCP/EGG data, click the following link: consciousness...- meditation.com These "GLobal Brain Paintings" are created from GCP/EGG data using adapted neurofeedback algorithms developed to show the complex beauty of brain activity. Dynamic images of a person's brain at work are of great value for neurofeedback training, which has been used to improve ADD, ADHD, depression, insomnia, head injury, meditation, etc. Roger Nelson proposed that Bill adapt his algorithms for the GCP Project in order to create a dynamically changing global consciousness meditation.

noosphere.princeton.edu

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

I'm thrumming because, is it just me, or is it odd that you posted this:

www.neurofeedbackdefined.com...

and I posted this here:

one hour ago?

Because:

"GLobal Brain Paintings" are created from GCP/EGG data using adapted neurofeedback algorithms developed to show the complex beauty of brain activity.

so

Some pictures from the constellation of the universe and the sun with its eruptions and polarlights .

The two patterns seem very similar to me. One is a model of the cosmic order, the other that of our brains.

Humph.
edit on 25-5-2011 by mistermonculous because: linky, ar.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
Funny you say that.

I just had the attitude from the start that she would lose anyway. I was smiling the whole time. Others saw the whole thing. Most had no idea what was happening.

I agree if you go with the saran wrap, your already accepting defeat.

I never notice either. I know this girl.

Here is where I see everyone getting caught up.

It isn't about her losing, you want her to win! And you want you to win.

You only need to have a loser when there is a limited resource. Like a trophy.

It is relatively easy to stop a person from sucking you dry by simply not engaging with them. But it is much more rewarding to engage with them and watch as their attitude and happiness increases. You will find many people just needed that little boost to get themselves back on track. They just needed someone to pay attention to them and validate them.

And because this song also belongs in this thread...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I guess I should rephrase that.

I really felt I had extra to give. And it wouldn't drain me.

That was a bad choice of words. I do that.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I'm glad you mis-spoke because your choice in words helped to get across the point many might not have understood.

Don't worry about mis-speaking, I don't worry about it and do it ALL the time. It is okay because sometimes these little mistakes guide the direction and help put thoughts together that might have been missed otherwise.

Besides if Frater is correct and we're on lockdown we can only escape if our intentions are separate from our actions and the jailers can't anticipate our moves.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

You can't nail down RANDOM CHAOS!

Makes change happen.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I can't remember who was asking about Chaos Magicians earlier...

Anyway we probably have one here.

I don't even really understand what that is but it does sound like fun!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

As Above So Below top Secret
edit on 25-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

Dada Ding!

I am just laughing at all this now.

How do you say it JL, like the breeze flowing through the window or something?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewholetruth
This thread has really brought alot of insight, and very valuable insight at that. But I would like to add that while the human race does not live in the dark ages, there are still people who could use your guys help to find info.

Take me for example, I have been in combat with a psychic vamp since Jan. 2011 and had to learn as much as I can on the subject. And I have questions and possible solutions.

My questions are these: I notice while watching the 2011 billboard awards most of the hit stars wore crucifixes. From my research crosses and rosary supposedly stop vamps from manipulating energy. Iron grounds vamp energy and supposedly silver. Strew rice is a good defence as well.

Do es anyone else have any solutions?

thewholetruth, I posted on this before. It's the 1st post on Page 23 of a thread "Has anyone seen this symbol?"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was racking my brain, trying to remember that ministers name. It's Walter Weston. He's written a number of books: "How Prayer Heals: A Scientific Approach"

"Healing Yourself: A Practical Guide"

"Emotional Release Therapy: Letting Go of Life's Painful Emotions"

None of these titles rang a bell in me -- I don't think these are the titles of the one Weston book I own.

I listed them here because these titles might interest people here. Worth checking out. I got the strong feeling that this Methodist minister, healer & psychic actually knows what he's writing about -- lots of firsthand experience behind these books.

I tried to find my original post where I wrote about Weston's recommendation to use saran wrap. Weston would wrap saran wrap around his mid-section (the solar plexus). Weston was not only a Methodist minister & healer, but a clairvoyant. He could see the tentacle-like projection coming from the solar plexus of the energy vampire and tapping into the solar plexus of the victim. As a healer, Weston had to deal with energy vampires a lot.

Most energy vampires drain people unconsciously -- they have no idea what they're doing.

The conscious energy vampires know exactly what they are doing and are more dangerous.

A healthy person has a strong aura that can fend off most attacks from unconscious vampires.

But people playing around with drugs, damage their auras. They develop "tears" in their auras that leak energy.

If you are dealing with a sorcerer who is also an energy vampire (these two things often go together), you will need to do something more than the saran wrap.

You need to learn the "Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram" and the "Ritual of the Rose Cross."

People can laugh all they want. I have suffered psychic attacks numerous times (once with a serious energy vampire) -- these rituals have worked for me.

On one occasion I used a Reversing Candle, which literally exploded after about an hour after I lit it. Scary. I was very lucky it did not start a fire. I was there when it exploded.

I have used glass-encased seven day candles for years, this was the only time I've had one explode.

edit on 25-5-2011 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Ok. Here's one that just keeps happening to me personally. I love this song.

EVERY time I get in the car for the last week it comes on. Goes here in this thread now.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Give me some rope I'm coming loose, I'm hanging on you
Give me some rope I'm coming loose, I'm pulling for you now
Give me some rope I'm coming, out of my head, into the clear
When you go I come loose

Don't worry, that rope is plenty sturdy, and we're pulling with all our might.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Interesting rainbow colors at the end huh...

Really, some have already pulled the rope in the background this week too.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

edit on

Originally posted by timewalker

Interesting rainbow colors at the end huh...

Really, some have already pulled the rope in the background this week too.

For which we are all profoundly thankful, or at least I am.

The unspoken currents still stir the course.
edit on 25-5-2011 by mistermonculous because: Stir or steer?
extra DIV

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Good song, Timewalker. So much to respond to on this thread. Gotta get some chow now. Later.

AV

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Ideal trans-humanism:

Frank Herbert and David Lynch are stone freaks:

edit on 25-5-2011 by mistermonculous because: Okay so they're both androids, but you know...

edit on 25-5-2011 by mistermonculous because: Oh, and yeah, probably if the word was enough, the knife wouldn't be a concern, but... it is. Replay this scene with only one knife. Weird, huh?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

As some here are already aware in a previous life (this lifetime different incarnation, make sense?) I was an accomplished Runic Shaman following the teaching of Odin.

In my experience if you are working to stop an energy vampire smile, laugh and keep a positive attitude will work fine. If you want to take to the place where people will laugh at us I will go there. So mote it be.

You are absolutely correct that dealing with a directed psychic attack from an accomplished practitioner or inorganic entity of greater than average influence (note I don't use the word power) you will probably need more than these simple defenses. 999 times out of a 1000 people are exaggerating the attack, making it up and attributing physical ailment or stress to a psychic attack. This is dangerous and causes people to not face real issues or create malice to a wounded human or inorganic that isn't reaching for help appropriately.

This is why I say just be happy and don't worry over it.

Should you have a real attacker (doubtful unless you are dabbling where you shouldn't or are very very unlucky) there are counter measures to take. If you aren't confident seek the help of your holy man of choice. Most Christian and other new age faiths have people who are competent to handle this and help you through it.

There are also quite a few charlatans who will charge you a nominal fee for some help. As a rule never pay for help. It is ok to pay for something you don't need, but nobody worthwhile will charge for something you NEED.

Getting rid of the problem:
1: Do you have a strong faith in any religion? If yes pray to that god(ess) and seek help from someone ordained and trained in that faith.

2: If 1 didn't work or the answer was no you can find protection and banishing rituals of many flavors ranging from new age Wiccan, Hermetic, Nordic, and even some that I call secular that are strange mixes. All can be effective and much of it depends upon the will behind it either yours or any inorganics inclined towards the faith you are using.

2A: AV has a line on some good stuff. My guess is he would have some Christian New Age stuff? Possible some Hermetic rituals? Not sure would need to ask him to expand on what he wrote... or I suppose what you wrote since this is in response to you but not really for AV...

2B: Look up Bind runes. Take your initials as a Bind rune and create the rune. Many people will feed you a line about the materials or methods, use what you feel comfortable with. I've seen crayons and construction paper be effective. Then depending on your comfort level with a 3 way bind bind the rune Algiz or simply write it 3 times around your initial bind rune.

This allows you to use your own power to protect yourself and is very effective plus has the added benefit of not attracting other guests who may not be helpful.

So those are mostly vague right? Part of the process is doing the research and the work.

Finally if you had a serious attack and you needed to reference here for help it is time to seriously re-evaluate your life. These things don't just "happen to innocent victims". Sorry but you were playing where you shouldn't have been or behaving in self destructive ways.

I have had at least one significant attack from a "Sorcerer" who I was purposefully mocking and goading into doing something. I underestimated the little weasel and I have had several minor issues with "Wiccans" who I had disagreements with. Two of which were real life events including the main one the remainder happened from people on online forums similar to this. Yes we can effect each other just by knowing we exist. And there were others from inorganics I shouldn't have been toying with but those are easy to dismiss once you master your fear they are mostly ineffective.

I only mention that because I want people to know when I tell you to reevaluate yourself know that I am also not acting like I'm immune or somehow better.

I recall one pesky spirit I couldn't get rid of. In retrospect it was because my fear overcame me. A Pentecostal girl I was with started mumbling some crazy prayers and you could literally see two large black shapes enter the area and move towards the negative entity we both perceived (stuff was literally moving). I have never felt anything like that before or after. She claimed they were Arch Angels, I say they were some bad MF demons she had control over. This was the same woman who swears I'm a Satyr and look like a goat... I guess I do look a bit like a goat.

Okay I'm rambling now but I had a further point and couldn't state it exactly. Hopefully my rambling example makes sense enough to glean it.

Edit: I can't believe this is so long!
edit on 25-5-2011 by Jinglelord because: Surprise!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210

AV: Actually, the Holy Guardian Angel = God. Are you a Chaos Magician?

Frater210: Says who? And, no.

As I originally posted this to Jinglelord on Page 25 of this thread:

AV: My understanding is that the Holy Guardian Angel is none other than God. God in a form man can approach.

"the Single Supreme Ritual is the attainment of the Knowledge and Conversation of the Holy Guardian Angel. It is the raising of the complete man in a vertical straight line." Aleister Crowley, "Magick in Theory and Practice"

"The Holy Guardian Angel is the divine object of devotion of the Bhakti Yogi; Krishna to the Hindu, and Christ to the Christian." Lon Milo Duquette, "The Magick of Thelema"

Dr. Christopher Hyatt called it the "Divine Self."

This is echoed by Israel Regardie (Golden Dawn) and Denning & Phillips, "The Foundations of High Magick"

The Holy Guardian Angel is the same thing as the Atman, the spark of the Divine in man, directly plugged into God.

I was taught that attaining the Knowledge and Conversation of the Holy Guardian Angel is the same thing as becoming God-realized -- a self-realized being.

How do you define the Holy Guardian Angel?

I know you (Frater210) are not a Chaos Magician. That question was directed to TheOneEyedProphet.

edit on 26-5-2011 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2011 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join