It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS The Time Is NOW! STOP THE FEAR!!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

I don't know what to think. I live on the Pacific coast and I have had this creeping feeling that maybe we should be concerned for weeks now. But no one I know even mentions it. I think people's compasses are broken.

Actually I do know what to think. I think I'll sit here and get irradiated.
edit on 24-5-2011 by Frater210 because: Epiphany

I just keep an eye on this:

www.radiationnetwork.com...

From my research this looks fairly reliable.

This leads me to another fear based thought...

While I know you're not shaking in your chair worried about getting irradiated I do think some are. For those people and for those fearful in general:

Ignorance is fear, knowledge will alleviate most fear.

This is why people now and as long as our history goes back just made things up to help them alleviate their fear.

Fear can also be alleviated by knowing about a bad thing. Not knowing what is wrong with you is way worse than knowing you have a terrible disease.

So this leads me to our predecessors. The thinkers and seekers of the past. The religious, occult, and those who sought to understand what is happening outside of our perception.

I think they just made things up that sounded good to fill any holes. Even the bad stuff we think nobody would just make up. They made it up to add credence to their beliefs.

I'm not saying it is ALL made up, I am saying that they perceived and saw much and what they didn't fully comprehend they simply theorized on and made junk up.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

You are correct, we also react badly to low oxygen conditions, being underwater, being isolated, having our "hearts" broken, being drunk, and accumulating too much wealth, and still, we do it knowing that there are prices to pay for every little thing we do.

You also said it, in our current conditions, the day will come when all we have to do to get somewhere is think about it. No machinery needed.

I do worry about the radiation, but what worries me the most is the total indifference everyone has.
No one cares, they will start to wonder about the gradual decay of things, but still ignore that we are 2 months into the worst catastrophe mankind has ever faced, this is a ELE, and we are ignoring it as hard as we can.
I´m thinking that this time since its so way beyond any reasonable measure, the media will play it dumb and continue to downplay the ill effects of several nuclear cores in total madness inducing states.

Its bad for business if everyone mass panics at the same time, those mind*uk*rs will let us all die slowly.
We have no time left, either we act now, or never, we are running out of time, and still have all the time in the world!

So, step right up, to the plate, the Universe is pitching a perfect game tonite, it always does. That does not mean one cannot try to hit it, this time!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

I agree, but always there are ways to gain verification without any dogma whatsoever, there a states of mind that can perceive and interact the extraordinary, unfortunately, cultural indoctrinations and acculturations often mix up the words or try to "force fit" some manifestations into a given ruling paradigm.

There are ways to know, but once one "knows" what does one "really know"?

edit on 24-5-2011 by TheOneEyedProphet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Am I missing something here? Radiation? I guess I have to start checking the recent post menu again...

Fear, what?

Radiation bad.

Can't do much about that.

No rituals there, run......

edit on 24-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

Holy crap, JingleLord what an awesome post.

Ooo I love the smarties.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

Its bad for business if everyone mass panics at the same time, those mind*uk*rs will let us all die slowly. We have no time left, either we act now, or never, we are running out of time, and still have all the time in the world! So, step right up, to the plate, the Universe is pitching a perfect game tonite, it always does. That does not mean one cannot try to hit it, this time!

You are really good at getting your thoughts out, OEP. Loved this whole post. We Humans really are hell bent for death in the most enthusiastic, idiot-grin fashion possible. I wouldn't have it any other way as I am wired like that too. I see you are as well.

Hey, everybody word for the day: Perspicacity.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

We Humans really are hell bent for death in the most enthusiastic, idiot-grin fashion possible. I wouldn't have it any other way as I am wired like that too. I see you are as well.

This post really needed a good visual demonstration. I saw it in my head as soon as I read it and now the rest of you can share in what I saw:

This isn't new news, but it is good to remind ourselves.

The reason these hairless primates on a little blue planet off to the side of the galaxy aren't going anywhere anytime soon...

There are enough of us who are willing to do ANYTHING to see our goals met with a grin on our faces.

Anyone ever been on a really frightening roller coaster? I sometimes picture death being the end of the ride, those who went out in a grinning blaze are the ones charging back to the entrance yelling "Again! Again!"

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I would also like to add that I really like this group posting here now.

No 3 of us can completely agree on anything and no 2 of us think the same but everyone here is articulate, intelligent, and capable of deep thought. Not to mention no matter how much we disagree everyone is still civilized and not reacting like angry children who just got their Weaties peed in.

This is how human consciousness gets expanded. Not by agreement, but by being able to release your fears of being wrong and learning from your disagreement with humility and strength.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Quite a peculiar bunch indeed, intersecting from different trajectories.
We are after all, searching for the only treasure worth having, knowledge! of what? that is for each to answer...

fear is the first enemy one encounters, some never survive this first foe, and forever return to the comfort of the tried and tired, at least they believe what to expect. Or think they do.

I couldn't return to my old life, I returned from a different doorway than the one I went in.
there is still much to share!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker

... Our bodies are electrically charged meat bags full of hormones, chemicals bones and other fatty tissues that respond to outside influences. This cannot be dismissed. At the same time we are a species with some kind of big hole in us. We are constantly looking to heal this wound, if that's what it is.

Yes, in our finite forms we definitely feel wounded -- hence the many ways we try to heal that wound.
But in our true form, there is no wound.

...We have built in us, most of us, to try to understand the principles of cause and effect, Karma whatever you want to call it. Some don't and just let the road lead them wherever without actually putting their hands on the wheel. I like to drive.

And there again is the question of Predetermination and Free Will. I think both states exist simultaneously, it's not an "either or" situation. Most of us lead predetermined lives. We are like automatons or "sleepwalkers" as Gurdjieff would have put it.

But a human being can rise to a level where he has absolute freedom. When the Ultimate Realization dawns on us, we realized we are the One who created the script, the One who created all of the scripts.

I have always, since birth felt like I am trying to get back home. I am adopted and have abandonment issues, that could be it too, but I do not think so....

Adandonment issues are common even among people who were not adopted. I'm not making light of your personal situation of being adopted -- I'm sure that reverberates in your life in ways I've never thought about. But loneliness & feelings of isolation/alienation are common. And has nothing to do with how many people are in your life. I'm sure some here have felt intense isolation even in the midst of a large family & many friends.
One of the reasons I have an issue with Frater's insistence that we surround ourselves with people. I love being alone most of the time.

Looking up in to the stars has always seemed more along the lines. Just always felt that our molecular structured meat bags were made of star material. And out there somewhere is the real deal. Not A planet am I referring to either.

Definitely we are starseed. Our emotional nature is "of the stars" -- astral.
I have remembered other worlds since I was very young -- not just human incarnations on this planet.
My experiences validate (to me) Edgar Cayce's "planetary sojourns."

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jinglelord
reply to post by AuranVector

If we can the Love I know you are correct.

The discussion about canning the love is a few pages back and probably worthy of it's own thread as this is a very important concept too.

I haven't got to that part of the thread about "canning love."

But if we aren't bags of mostly water there is more to fear! Mama moon might try to eat us up!

"They who enter the Abyss in the power of the qliphotic Forces ...are assimilated to the Kingdom of Chaos, the realm of the Dumah, and their fate is a slow but total disintegration, the utter dissolution of the individual...."

"Yet at the end there is hope, for though the efforts of the millenia may have been wasted, the indestructible Life at the centre of the psyche will create anew the concourse of Forces: a new lower self will be evolved which will tread the Path from the beginning."

from "The Sword and the Serpent" by Denning & Phillips.

I perceive your soul, my soul, our souls. If what I perceive is not an illusion (Of which the moon is indeed the queen) than our fears our meaningless, about as meaningless as how scared one is when their video game avatar is about to get squashed.

So here is another question: If our fear has no meaning does it follow that it also has no purpose?
hmmmm....

Yes and No. I knew you'd appreciate a definitive answer.

From the standpoint of the individual, there is most definitely a purpose. The Hindus call it Dharma. Loosely, it's one's function in the Universe.

Can one's Karmic Destiny be changed or transcended? Yes, to some degree. Isn't it why we study Magick?

From the standpoint of the One (I believe) it is Its eternal entertainment.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mistermonculous
reply to post by timewalker

To clarify: By synchronization, I don't mean agreement. I mean the same concept occurring independently to two or more people before even being discussed. Or strange symbolic congruences. Or even similar real-life events happening to two or more people.

Not that debate isn't fruitful, but I would say the concepts around which synchronysity seems to be sparking are indications of a greater absolute which may not require much intellectual mediation.

For instance: your concept of "bearing the load" of opposing currents. I did this painting years ago, when I would have deemed the vast majority of the concepts being discussed here bunkum and woo. It's called "The Human Lightning Rod", and it was a part of a series about members of a side-show in their off-hours.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c97a0c8257b0.jpg[/atsimg]

But there it all is. As above, so below. The lightbulb in the boy's mouth.

I agree. The painting above is an excellent example of synchronicity -- with Timewalker's circuit diagram.

Did this one a year ago as a wedding present. It's from a short story that I never actually ended up writing, and it's called "The 49th St. Station Oracle"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ab5577c3d993.jpg[/atsimg]

I would say, looking at it now, that I see a Wheel of Fortune.

Synchronisity.

This is strange as a wedding gift but they may be a strange couple. This is a disturbing image of a blindfolded armless, legless "human torso" freak forced to eke out a living as an "Oracle." Is that stick in her mouth used to point to the "Wheel of Fortune?" Where did you find this image?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Frater 210: "And for that matter, I would also like to address those that attempt to communicate and deal with 'extra-corporeal' entities of all stripes; isn't your Holy Guardian Angel enough? We have all been given personal 'Daemons' (your 'Nous' or 'personal genius' sometimes called 'genii') that are just dying to help out. Why would anyone want to look elsewhere?"

Jinglelord: "Why would anyone want to look elsewhere? What a great question. Glad you asked.

There are many schools of thought on this but let me try to discuss within the same constructs we are trying to stick to within the group to understand that which is.

First off the Guardian, the personal Daemon, or whatever it is; is either an extension of you being a portion of your higher self to guide you, or it is some kind of appointed entity charged with feeding your goldfish while you're away.

Either way this entity may or may not be limitless in it's knowledge and ability. If it is without limits it is by extension God and is all that is so nothing you can work with is not it. Problem solved the whole question would then be meaningless."

My understanding is that the Holy Guardian Angel is none other than God. God in a form man can approach.

Jinglelord: "If it has a limit in it's perception or ability why would you not want to experience other entities? Why would you limit your experiences? For safety? It isn't in my nature to sacrifice experience for safety. Always good to be cautious, perceptive, and intelligent, but to sacrifice an experience completely for safety is the epitome of fear and the OLD ways in my opinion.

Is pert of this about grabbing onto the old Hermetic and other beliefs and constructs or is it about taking those constructs and expanding and growing from them?

In my opinion if the old ways had the answer the would would have already changed. It is obvious to my mind they have lacked many important elements and were held back by their fears.

It is the job of the modern thinker, the Noonaut I would dare to say, to take the old knowings and grow them. To take what was and expand it into something new. If the goal here is to reclaim an old construct and not break down the barriers they instituted then we will die. More true than any prey running from a predator is the truth that that which does not grow will die.

This is why some us go elsewhere."

I have nothing against experimenting with different forms of Magick. But I would not recommend working with Goetic entities, as an example. And I have posted elsewhere that seances & channeling are dangerous. A medium is not likely to attract a highly evolved spirit -- more likely scuzzy lower astral entities close to the Earth plane.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
Just wanted to add an interesting and perhaps relevant note: My phone suddenly began to experience the symptoms of a catastrophic system destruction straight after I posted the following thread:

At the End of the Age - as we walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death...

I wasn't looking to promote the thread as it's quite a personal statement - an open letter to the PTB from yours truly.

Anyway - shortly after the thread went live, my phone dropped into permanent limbo (that 'busy' flash animation which normally comes on as the phone is powering down). None of the buttons work. Charging it doesn't work.

I could be forgiven for suspecting that this goldfish has had his phone remotely hacked and disabled.

Is there a precedent for such interfering actions in modern times? Would someone who is contributing to a thread in this manner perhaps be in line for such targeting?

I looked at your thread. I'm on board with some of your general beliefs on the NWO, etc.

This could be another excellent example of synchronicity: you finish posting a thread on worldwide catastrophe and your phone suffers catastrophic failure.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

reply to post by FlyInTheOintment
... I believe there is some sort of precedence for technical equip[ment failing with certain subjects.

I think this is due 100% to some sort of energy your body or psychic self emits in times of a certain type of anger or intense thought.

On at least 4 different occasions I have had light bulbs burn out when getting into a really intense meditative vision journey, and once when doing a particularly intense ritual a light in the next room literally exploded (glass everywhere).

So yeah I think this is more than possible, but probably due more to you than anyone after you.

Agreed. This stuff happens.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneEyedProphet

Why would anyone want to deal with them? Why would anyone want to deal with any inorganics?

Well, for power, for gaining the hypothetical edge in life and in death.
The people who developed the techniques were at first just curious, after centuries, or even thousands of years some delved deeper finding out in the process, that their existence was as inexplicable as ours, and that some types where here even before we walked the moonlit paths of planet earth....

We are aware, we know we know, and notice that we can feel, we are "magical" by nature, mysterious by design of the same Unknown, I cannot dare to judge its actions, of course they would appear "negative" when observed by human eyes, but there are other ways to perceive and interpret the inputs of CHAOS we seem to organize in our heads.

I mentioned earlier the "loosing the human form" while dealing with the Infinite, we as social creatures have learned and internalized a given set piece of "codes" that are now almost completely unrecognizable from "our basic primordial instincts" (anger, happiness, sorrow, joy,etc.)
Knowing and channeling our efforts can indeed help us to somehow "suppress our basic human limitations" and act as "pure beings of energy", armed with the knowledge that everything is after all an energetic manifestation of life, then human "moral set pieces" become inoperative, after all the same sunlight has shone upon massacres, orgies, beatifications, miracles and everything else imagined.

Now dont get me wrong I´m not condoning or praising it friend!
All I´m saying that the same "stuff" can take any shape, form, or alignment we desire, some"inorganics" are just conscious fields of energy, just like your "guardian angel", just like us!
Of course "out there" and "in here" the predator will chase the prey every time it gets an opportunity to get an "input" of energy, freebies are a delicacy, as there is no effort wasted, nor energy to increase ones power, one must always be prepared, and be capable of changing our fixations from prey to predators.

They do it, why shouldn't we?
After all we are as mysterious and share the same "operative sphere of influence" as they.
They overlap our world as we can overlap theirs, its a matter of willpower and personal strength, I will never under any circumstance ever wrestle a bear or a lion, on the other hand I will not hesitate to hunt deer, boars or snakes, as I have a slight chance of success, now, If I really wanted to hunt a lion, well, I would set a trap, by first studying and knowing every single aspect of my game and increasing my chances, always knowing that at any moment I could also be stalked and hunted, its all a game friend! with rules not set in stone, some winning conditions we can change if we will it!

Cheers!

Actually, the Holy Guardian Angel = God. Are you a Chaos Magician?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

TheOneEyedProphet: "I mentioned earlier the "loosing the human form" while dealing with the Infinite, we as social creatures have learned and internalized a given set piece of "codes" that are now almost completely unrecognizable from "our basic primordial instincts" (anger, happiness, sorrow, joy,etc.) Knowing and channeling our efforts can indeed help us to somehow "suppress our basic human limitations" and act as "pure beings of energy", armed with the knowledge that everything is after all an energetic manifestation of life, then human "moral set pieces" become inoperative, after all the same sunlight has shone upon massacres, orgies, beatifications, miracles and everything else imagined."

Frater210: "This is just a bunch of 'Don't look behind the curtain' mixed together with 'it's gonna be OK because you are a mighty being of light'. This is really the Hallmark of Newage (rhymes with Sewage) and The Secret and this is the reason I began parsing your posts in the first place. I just don't have the receptors in my nervous system for this garbage anymore. Sorry this unit is broken and cannot understand you."

I have the same feelings about most of the "New Agers." The basic info in "The Secret" is NOT wrong, but it's over-simplified, incomplete and thereby misleading.

TheOneEyedProphet: "Now dont get me wrong I´m not condoning or praising it friend! All I´m saying that the same "stuff" can take any shape, form, or alignment we desire, some"inorganics" are just conscious fields of energy, just like your "guardian angel", just like us! Of course "out there" and "in here" the predator will chase the prey every time it gets an opportunity to get an "input" of energy, freebies are a delicacy, as there is no effort wasted, nor energy to increase ones power, one must always be prepared, and be capable of changing our fixations from prey to predators."

Frater210: "People wishing to become full-fledged Human Beings do not need to engage in these types of Gymnastics. It is beneath us. We are in quarantine and must solve our problems on our own. Why would the jailors have any interest in helping us?"

This is interesting, Frater. So you believe we are literally living in a Prison Planet? Not all "inorganics" are our enemies.

TheOneEyedProphet: "They overlap our world as we can overlap theirs"

Frater210: "This is not our world. We have been imprisoned in these meat sacks and placed on this Prison farm. Not our world. We are not of this world."

This may not be our Ultimate Home, but it's our home while we are in these meatsacks. Our environment is often a mirror.

TheOneEyedProphet: "its a matter of willpower and personal strength"

Frater210: "Yep. You're right. It's all our fault."

Are you saying none of it is our fault?

OneEyedProphet: "If I really wanted to hunt a lion, well, I would set a trap, by first studying and knowing every single aspect of my game and increasing my chances, always knowing that at any moment I could also be stalked and hunted, its all a game friend! with rules not set in stone, some winning conditions we can change if we will it!"

Frater210: "If you are using this for an occult analogy then this is the kind of nonsense that I am hoping to spare people from. Does anyone really want to spend their time engaged in this kind of madness?

Knowledge of the Eighth Sphere and it's actions is equivalent to popping the hood on the engine and shining an 100,000 candle power lamp in to the compartment. Now that we can see the whole contraption the little guys on the hamster wheels are pretty easy to spot. No need to go about as though you are being stalked.
Thanks for the whetstone." [/quote]

AuranVector: You really seem to take this Eighth Sphere stuff literally. What caught my interest is how much EMOTION is evidenced in your responses to TheOneEyedProphet's post.

You seem, Frater, someone who started on the path of Kabbalistic Magick then became disgusted or frightened by it. Am I wrong?

edit on 25-5-2011 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2011 by AuranVector because: Attempt to re-format

edit on 25-5-2011 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Back in the New Age hay day in the early 90s, when a new age shop was opening on every street corner and everyone who was anyone knew a fat woman who wore all black and called herself a Wiccan who would read your fortune for a small fee, there was this prevailing thought that there is no such thing as evil. That all spirits were inherently unable to hurt or otherwise effect you and everything you ran into was a "Spirit Guide".

This sun shine and lolly pop garbage didn't fly with me. But the converse also doesn't fly. I can't see how we are all prisoners in meat sacks being harvested for our emotions. This to me seems like part of the swing. I have read a lot of the different junk to account for either side. I see where you get the idea, but why do you believe this?

What really clinches it for you?

I also don't care for the continual repetition that we are the top, we are the main show. Maybe I missed something. But I can't see where we are any more than part of the show and what puts over an intelligence that isn't corporeal in this reality. What is your main reason for thinking this?

Yes, I agree. Good questions.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

We Humans really are hell bent for death in the most enthusiastic, idiot-grin fashion possible. I wouldn't have it any other way as I am wired like that too. I see you are as well.

This post really needed a good visual demonstration. I saw it in my head as soon as I read it and now the rest of you can share in what I saw:

(clip from Dr Strangelove)

This isn't new news, but it is good to remind ourselves.

The reason these hairless primates on a little blue planet off to the side of the galaxy aren't going anywhere anytime soon...

There are enough of us who are willing to do ANYTHING to see our goals met with a grin on our faces.

Anyone ever been on a really frightening roller coaster? I sometimes picture death being the end of the ride, those who went out in a grinning blaze are the ones charging back to the entrance yelling "Again! Again!"

Have you ever seen the entire movie that clip is from? "Dr. Strangelove or How I Stopped Worrying and Learned to Love the Bomb." (or something like that) One of the funniest dark comedies ever.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

I never did comment on your paintings either. You are a wonderful artist. The circuit is there, the circuit is here. I am glad you see it in a different manner than you did before. Same with the Oracle of 49th St. pointing at the wheel.

I see the connections and I am not saying this about this in particular, but I have wondered if some of these things that we are noticing from our collective past, if we are not just making them fit into this. I think it has even happened with me a couple of times. Most do not seem that way, your paintings fit like a glove in this. Just a thought.

I don't know if any of you have actually been electrocuted pretty intensely, if not, it is a rush for sure (disclaimer ~ I do not recommend trying this at home, I am a professional
).

I have worked with electronics for years and years and have been hit more than my fair share, probably upwards of a hundred times. When it happens, I jolt and retract my hands quickly as could be imagined, but it is exciting. Crazy, but I like it and I almost want to do it again every time. I literally got thrown across a room one time from it. It was tempting. Believe me when I say I have a great respect for it, and do FEAR it. I digress, Just wanted to share that with you all.

On our seemingly way of having figured out some of the Laws of the Universe here I would like to plug the definition that you posted in that one. Pretty much sums it up here for us, the NewNuts in town....

Woo-woo (or just plain woo) refers to ideas considered irrational or based on extremely flimsy evidence or that appeal to mysterious occult forces or powers.

WOOT WOOT!

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join