It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS The Time Is NOW! STOP THE FEAR!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Sent you a return message, friend.

As for my views on the subject of trafficking with "inorganics": Nasty business; reeks of manipulation, control, and the ugliest bits of the food chain. Anything to be accomplished can be done without that sort of transaction. And as with all lazy routes to the goal, the cost ends up being exorbitant.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
BTW, slow down boys, i´m not that fast noe moe, just starting to reply to my friend Frater, gonna take a while, maybe!

keep it rollin!
cause I will, What have I got to loose?

(nothing at all)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

We are all the same...

We are Nothing, Our existences Meaningless, death is already waiting, whether you are or will be a king, a beggar , a depraved monster, the holiest of holiest, A GOD in everlasting potential.
Death has already won, how can anyone ever feel important or knowledgeable? what is there to fear?
Some have already experienced death before and are still here for some reason, so what? There is no other way around it, we are nothing, never have been nothing, and when we die , maybe some will remember us for the laughter we had, or the way we made some of our peers life miserable, the lucky ones, for the rest of us no one will shed a tear, and so what?

Alternatively:

Every self-aware being adds an utterly singular, never to be duplicated note to the universal chord. Everyone is precious in their differences, in their foibles, and in their strengths. EVERYONE matters.

Every choice made by everyone who has ever lived, the effects ripple out in infinite cause and effect. If no where else, therein lies our immortality.

edit on 19-5-2011 by mistermonculous because: flurbity.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

thats it my friend thats the spin, the fractal showing itself in the mirror realizing its different but at the same time, the same light reflects itself!

Thats all there is!
What times this we live in, I never believed I would actually be here living the dream!
thanks to all, back to the replies...

edit on 19-5-2011 by TheOneEyedProphet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jinglelord

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012
reply to post by Jinglelord

Love is the key to all there is.

I don't think so.

I think love is beautiful and nice and possibly a portion of the key. But it isn't the key.

People always repeat this because it sounds nice. And of course you will politely tell me I don't know what I'm talking about and will one day learn or some such thing.

Love is not the key to everything it is a dead end and if you focus there we will be stuck in the same spiritual eddy we've been trapped in since the 60s and probably many other times.

Tell me I am wrong. Know I have spent months considering this and believing it to be the case. I kept getting stuck.

I then realized that while love is beautiful and a wonderful place to hang out it is not the key nor the answer anymore than retiring to Florida is the key to a happy career.

At least consider it before you reject it please.

You are indeed correct. Love is not the key, it is rather the SOURCE.
and you as an individual holds the key.

The key therefore is simply BELIEVING IN YOURSELF.
And the secret is how you can attract things into your life, by believing and knowing that you simply can.

This is what we call the LAW OF ATTRACTION.

Identify your goals, that which brings joy and happiness in your life.
Shift your energy towards achieving these goals by believing or having faith in yourself.

By believing in yourself, you attract, by the law of attraction, whatever that you desire into your life, with which comes happiness and joy, if you may.

We exist in a lower plane of existence and therefore we are farther away from the the source, which is LOVE.

Comes the transition or shift to high level of vibration (4th density) or the Age of Aquarius in 2012, thus we move closer to the source, which is Love.

Whichever the plain of existence, you as an individual holds the key to whatever there is.

Peace

edit on 19-5-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Been a busy night if you all cant tell. Night shift is in now.

Just wanted to drop this.

ATS - be aware that even a bot could be programmed to post in that way.

The person in question is "human". If you go to his profile you can see a steady progression from - to.

I research stuff a lot.

GET HELP PAL!

edit on 19-5-2011 by timewalker because: grammar foo

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

We speak of the same things, yet intersect at different angles, I understand your worries and share them at the same time, but this is an experiment.
What you say is exactly what I mean The AGE of secrets has ended, t shirts are printed with banishing words, houses aligned with magnetic currents, hypersigils made to sell womens lace panties (nice), what strange time this is, and yet I see that no one dares, the Universe knocks at our doors holding the keys of freedom and power to release our bonds and travel through consciousness and beyond inner silence, and still everything remains the same.
Perspective is all we mean! a different one, not THE Perspective, just another one, as "real" as this existence we have!
We know can reach for more, and be so much better than we are. better than this current state we have the world in.

Knowledge must be transformed into power by Doing what we Mean.
I had to get out there, I had to even change countries, to even get a glimpse, nothing has been easy ever.
Anyone can say whatever they want, no one holds the keys to any truth as there is no "truth" all there is is this moment and what we dare to do with it ( me by the way, discussing madness on the interwebs!)
For instance the stuff about the inorganics, well lets get this straight, no pretensions, whatsoever, but he who seeks finds , and some of the "stuff" that I had to do regarding their dealings, ranging to the utterly bizarre to the plainly mundane, so the "secrets" could be revealed.
There was NO need for any of that.
In some dealings only a reinterpretation of the course of action would be revised, but there are no regrets whatsoever, yeah I paid the price, but so do we all the time, for every choice we make responsibly or irresponsibly, I emphasize the point for rhetorical reasons of course, this is a "public" forum and we also come here for entertainment, let that be entertainment that makes you also rethink worldviews why not?

For me to have been able to just corroborate the fact that my perceptions were actually taking place, without drug enhancements, in my 5 senses in almost complete control (at least without passing out), to be perceiving THEM without a doubt, well, it was worth it, later I found out that the theatrics are just to make the mind get a "hold" to another description, as aids to be able to tune in to other "realities", the map not being the territory is the best way to metaphorically put it.

Information only kills if one lets it, it depends on the individual, I do gravitate towards a brighter future, Love is part of the key, but only a part for my personal tastes, I would change AWE for LOVE any day!

We share this world with our half brothers, our cousins, visitors, dimensional travelers, the super rational, and what not either way, I would have liked to know the things I know now then, I share for all the explanations given to me, afterwards, they are not proper explanations as they dont explain anything, but at least shed some light on some "stuff" that at least for me defied all rationalizations!

we are on the same team, we just have different positions!

cheers!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Guess what fellow hypernauts, my newly acquainted CHOSEN ONES
, I too have experienced night paralysis, sometimes the dead whisper in my ear sweet nonsense, I´m drawn to strange situations, and experience and notice things others disregard as mere speculation just by paying attention.

Two years ago, in the desert of San Luis Potosi in Mexico, I had contact with the visitors, several others were there also as witness, amongst them my own mother, we went there hunting power and got much more.
That day we worked hard vanquishing fear and doubt, faced tons of hurdles, overcame many challenges, paid the price as well
, never have I felt pain more severe, the memory of the spines stuck in my ass still linger.

Well, at about 1 am we began to see a strange light in the distance, it started doing all sorts of aerial maneuvers , all of us there felt at the same time the sharp falls and turns it made, some of us fell on our knees, it made us feel as if we were experiencing free fall in our stomachs, very odd, suddenly as fast as it appeared this Multi colored Ball of Light disappeared and things got interesting, We witnessed some amazing sightings that night, we saw many craft, some stuff beyond my dreams.

Well, at about 4 or 5 (am) it was still dark, some of us felt the urge to go to sleep.
while lying down in our tent, as I was sharing it with 2 other people, suddenly I experienced some weird perceptions, tunnel vision ensued, and out of nowhere, before me a Visitor stood, I could see every detail and feature in its face, the skin tone, the eyes, I was in awe, my life´s dream fulfilled, ever since my father spoke about UFOs I wondered, who could be in them?, well that night I had the driver in front of me.
It wasn't what I expected at all. It couldn't have been better.

It mentally commanded me "Here I am, what do you want?"
I couldn't say anything, as I didn't want anything but to see them, It told me that the desert we were standing on was theirs and that they had been here since before there were men roaming the lands, and that it was going to continue to be so long after we were gone.

Nothing in the world ever put me in perspective of my own nothingness, and nothing in the world ever made me wonder at our own potential infinite possibilities.
There are races out there far advanced in every possible aspect, some appear to control space and time with either technology or sheer mental prowess, and yet that day as I was put in place it did not kill or vanish me, it let me live because after all we are brothers, the same energy flows in us.
No i did not feel love or compassion, neither hate or violence, just the justified indifference a big brother feels of its toddler brother after having to deal with him all day asking questions and breaking stuff.

So no takers?
The Spirit is silent? it chooses no one and intersects paths at random right?

Madness is of course the only rational answer, its a good thing my rationality had to be leashed for the time being!

This are indeed odd times, In ages past, we would be gathering and having these same "debates" under moonlit cairns, and sacred mountaintops, now its done at this stop on our way to pronville, in the information super highway...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

- I assume you were telling him to get help and not me...??

Still, we could all benefit from a little help now and then!

What amazes me most about this thread is that so many people, with so many fundamental differences of opinion, can come together to share, debate those differences of opinion; to build upon a foundation of mutual support, in order to achieve a common goal for the betterment of all concerned - and for the benefit of all those we haven't interacted with yet.

AWESOME!

There are no strangers - only friends we haven't yet met...

A shade sentimental, but relevant here - and certainly worth bearing in mind as we go about our day-to-day lives.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

I just woke from a dream where I had been 'preparing' for something, carrying a goldfish in a tank on the passenger seat of my car. The thing I was preparing for was a war against an enemy with vastly superior firepower and numbers; sci-fi technologies.

We won, because we who had been preparing (all had been carrying goldfish in their cars - and had been marked as 'rebels' before the conflict kicked off) were able to work together to use the enemy technology and weaponry against them. We partnered up; one would work defence while the other took offensive action. Despite the odds being stacked against us, we won.

'PrisonPlanet' (as a phrase, not the actual site) was mentioned at the end of the dream, and media collusion (in ALL areas, including pop music etc) was shown to be a key weapon of the enemy.

Goldfish apparently symbolise wealth, success, pleasant adventure and intense emotion, or that you will discover that someone holds secret love or support for you.

NB - I never usually need to look up symbols, as the meanings of my dreams are normally entirely explicit (not in that way you cheeky things!)

Earlier last night I had a different dream - that a third world war war was initiated by a subterranean alien race, supported by insectoids (which I have never believed in funnily enough) and that they were in cahoots with the PTB to stage attacks on humanity from weapons located in earth's orbit. Shades of 'project bluebeam', but more deadly... This was the mother of all false flags, and was used to start massive destabilisation on the ground, globally.

edit on 19-5-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Just for the record, me and the wife got 'buzzed' by a UFO one week after the Jerusalem UFO incident. Oh, and then the next three or four weeks involved multiple sightings each night and dreams of being 'rescued' by UFOs when the SHTF. NOt that I'd presume that of course, but hey, if the offer's there... My wife and kids can go with - I'll stay and do my best to imitate Hideaki Akaiwa...

Are we noticing a pattern here folks?

UFO sightings; human secret service; strange dreams and visions; strange coincidences; feelings that something is about to change - more than a 'feeling' in the conventional sense.

Are they manipulating us, like the watcher in Fringe? Are the aliens responding to our thoughts, tuning to our auras, in the way that a search and rescue team looks for a torchlight waving on a bleak and deserted mountainside in the dead of night?

Me is starting to think so...

edit on 19-5-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: Goddamn this is getting batsh1t crazy alright. Lock and load...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment

- I assume you were telling him to get help and not me...??

Still, we could all benefit from a little help now and then!

What amazes me most about this thread is that so many people, with so many fundamental differences of opinion, can come together to share, debate those differences of opinion; to build upon a foundation of mutual support, in order to achieve a common goal for the betterment of all concerned - and for the benefit of all those we haven't interacted with yet.

AWESOME!

There are no strangers - only friends we haven't yet met...

A shade sentimental, but relevant here - and certainly worth bearing in mind as we go about our day-to-day lives.
Definitely not at you!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I just woke from a dream where I had been 'preparing' for something,

carrying a goldfish in a tank on the passenger seat of my car.

The thing I was preparing for was a war against an enemy

with vastly superior firepower and numbers; sci-fi technologies.

We won, because we who had been preparing

(all had been carrying goldfish in their cars)

This is better than Rumi. Thanks, Fly.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment

Good - hopefully there'll be no more support for nonsense posts... (and that's only aimed at the people who don't comment, but decide to add stars in a haphazard way when they don't really understand much of what's being discussed...)

Sorry (to Timewalker and Jinglelord) to have brought an element of 'I will not change my mind' in with my last post, but despite the fact that you (Jinglelord) are an awesome member, I can't stand by and ignore untruth being presented in the shiny packaging designed to deceive and bring people under its influence.

That's no shame on you Jinglelord, and no criticism - just an observation that you have (understandably) bought into the lies which have put many, many people in high-security asylums over the years.

In itself, such a viewpoint is generally harmless - but when someone takes it and decides to use it as an insurance policy when they attempt black magic - that's when things go wrong.
edit on 19-5-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: - Because i had been talking about Jinglelord as if he was one of those who had left the room! Sorry!

I don't have much in the way of time right now but I do want to make one thing clear before this gets too far buried in the thread.

I have bought into nothing. I speak only from experience and believe nothing I have not experienced first hand or have acquired a deep knowing.

I do agree with everything in your long post before this one so I must have mis spoke.

I often forget to remind people: "I am a professional don't try this at home"

Seriously I have gone through hell and came out on the other side a different person. Some say insane but I am not for the simple reason that I know I am. I can still use logic and reason and can reasonably predict outcomes to events. This my friends is the difference between insane and sane.

When throw an orange in the air and expect to catch an apple you are insane. When you throw an orange in the air and actually catch an apple you are beginning to understand the true nature of reality.

Either way you are correct. Do not go where your mind is not prepared to venture. My mind was hardened by an entire youth of nightmares and horrors. Not in this reality, but in the dream lands. I have a deep understanding of fear and an ability to discern. I am not special at all I might add, and I can teach anyone to do the same and anyone can easily do the same.

I despise the thought of being different somehow special in my ability to handle this. This is why I tend towards telling others they too can do without being insane. Maybe it isn't true. I've driven a few to hollow eyes trying to follow me. It was their choice though.

Maybe I really should just suck it up and say I'm badazz, don't try what I do?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
A plan of action has been laid out for the "Take Back the Noosphere" project.

Anyone who would like to participate or lend input is very welcome indeed.

The operation commences next Sun, 4am eastern time (unless any strenuous objections are made).

The parameters are outlined in the last two posts on the thread.

Salut!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 19-5-2011 by mistermonculous because: linky, ar.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012

You are indeed correct. Love is not the key, it is rather the SOURCE.
and you as an individual holds the key.

The key therefore is simply BELIEVING IN YOURSELF.
And the secret is how you can attract things into your life, by believing and knowing that you simply can.

This is what we call the LAW OF ATTRACTION.

Identify your goals, that which brings joy and happiness in your life.
Shift your energy towards achieving these goals by believing or having faith in yourself.

By believing in yourself, you attract, by the law of attraction, whatever that you desire into your life, with which comes happiness and joy, if you may.

We exist in a lower plane of existence and therefore we are farther away from the the source, which is LOVE.

Comes the transition or shift to high level of vibration (4th density) or the Age of Aquarius in 2012, thus we move closer to the source, which is Love.

Whichever the plain of existence, you as an individual holds the key to whatever there is.

Peace

edit on 19-5-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

So please understand I am not arguing with you but trying to offer a different perspective.

Love may or may not be the source. You seem to be certain it is but I don't think the source has an emotional element that we could even put a name to and can only feel at the peripheral of what it actually is.

To say the source is love is in my opinion a misnomer that can cause confusion and too many people running around getting high and tossing flowers at each other.

Perhaps we can say that to understand compassion and feel the connectedness we share with all things in the universe can help us to at least be facing the source. It still isn't THE source but it is at east on the path.

What if we also say that fear, hatred, violence, and cruelty can help us move towards the source? This would go over like a fart in an elevator. But is it true too? It did come from the source as the source is from where all things came.

Here is where it gets a bit complicated:

I look at universal energies like a figure 8 (Not reality just a way to visualize the concept) except there are infinite figure 8s all intersecting at the middle of the 8 shape. In the middle you will find the source. Energy moves along the 8 shapes and can even jump from 8 to 8. The infinite 8s all rotate around the axis. As energy passes through the source what is there? It is where the energy is charged and is send on its loop. (In my opinion) This is the journeys beginning and the end.

To put into Tarot terms it is the fool card. The place of pure innocence and awe. The place of pure energy.

Is there love here? You believe so. I do not. I believe there is innocence and energy. Love, like hatred is learned along the way as part of the path.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Flex time.

This too much love and light, or too much anger and dark, is really getting too me here. We got them both. Some say dark was first, some say light is all. This is poppy cock to me. Without one or the other we cease to exist.

Middle of the road is where we must be.

Without fear, hate and anger we could not survive.

Without hope, love and compassion we could not survive.

Without seduction, desire and passion we could not survive. We would not procreate.

Without tenderness, Nurturement and touch we could not survive, our offspring will die.

JingleLord, your comment about the 8 got me to thinking, kinda had a rough day, all thumbs.

The two meet in the middle, this is pure. The circuit meets here, closes the loop.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0055adf9e4ef.jpeg[/atsimg]

Chaos Theory

Originally posted by timewalker
reply to post by Frater210

While looking at your XXX I had a thought, all days worth actually. I think you know why it effected me. (4X) but very close.

I hope this makes sense........

You see that red dot? That is where I think we are.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9bf0ce764a21.jpg[/atsimg]

I don't think we are at the top looking down in "fear" of losing. If this is the "Gold" age, I am extremely disappointed.

I don't think we are at the bottom "Lead" age. Because I don't think we are that low.

I think we are right in the middle. The red dot.

Here I go with Hermes.

The Kybalion 7 Principles:

I. ~ Mentalism - The ALL is MIND

II. ~ Correspondence - As Above, So Below ; As Below, So Above (pay attention to the semicolon)

III.~ Vibration - Nothing rest; everything moves; everything vibrates

IV.
Polarity - Everything is Dual; everything has poles; everything has it's pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same

V. ~ Rythym - Everything flows; out and in; all things rise and fall; the pendulum-swing manifest in everything

VI. - Cause and Effect - Every cause has it's Effect (XXX hehe); every Effect has it's cause;everything happens according to Law

VII. Gender - Gender is in everything; everything has it's Masculine and Feminine Principles; Gender manifest on all planes

As Above, So Below ; As Below, So Above

Were in the middle!

Been missing the entire second part.
edit on 14-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

Only when you see this can you pick your side and use the Laws against Laws. Which side of the weapon do you choose? I tend to want the Above one. We have both inside. Equally but it is up to us which one we allow to rule us.

If you use one too much, that rules you, If you use the other side it will rule you.

We have seen both extreme examples in this thread. I choose the middle of the X or the 8. because if you have too much of one, you lose the use of the other and you will cease to exist.

The choice is yours!

edit on 19-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Choose ye well!

"Invoke me under my stars! Love is the law, love under will. Nor let the fools mistake love; for there are love and love. There is the dove, and there is the serpent. Choose ye well! He, my prophet, hath chosen, knowing the law of the fortress, and the great mystery of the House of God." Liber al vel Legis 1:57

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law," and "Love is the law, love under will." We took a brief look at the way these verses interconnect during a study of Verse 40. Aleister Crowley, who received the book through contact with the entity named Aiwass, made a brief interpretation of the verses. He wrote: "Each action or motion is an act of love, the uniting with one or another part of Nuit; each such act must be under will, chosen so as to fulfill and not to thwart the true nature of the being concerned."

source

The path in the middle is the most difficult, the Art is in the juggling!
Our lives depend on our balancing acts.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Can someone stop the figure eight? I think I'm slightly ill.

Nah, but really, I know I'm a stuffy white hat.

I recognize that both paths double back to the Source.

It's just, that as far as I can tell one path sends you tumbling down the cosmic alimentary canal, and the other allows you to keep unfolding and connecting unto infinite complexity.

But, I've had some very rough times, and have felt the powerful appeal of being swallowed. It comes down to preference.

Fully in agreement with you in re: useful impulses which are generally deemed "negative" or "positive". Temper them together, let them check and balance one another. The Chemical Marriage.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

Made mine.......Higher.

But without the middle you cannot focus on one or the other. Makes perfect sense to me.

Jesus in days gone by, the savior the lamb. (taken out by the lower)

US

Jesus comes back - not to bring peace but to bring the sword. (coming back with the higher)

Sounds like focus to me.

"The half-wise, recognizing the comparative unreality of the Universe, imagine that they may defy its Laws — such are vain and presumptuous fools, and they are broken against the rocks and torn asunder by the elements by reason of their folly. The truly wise, knowing the nature of the Universe, use Law against laws; the higher against the lower; and by the Art of Alchemy transmute that which is undesirable into that which is worthy, and thus triumph. Mastery consists not in abnormal dreams, visions and fantastic imaginings or living, but in using the higher forces against the lower — escaping the pains of the lower planes by vibrating on the higher. Transmutation, not presumptuous denial, is the weapon of the Master."

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join