It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS The Time Is NOW! STOP THE FEAR!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Lunacognita rocks!

Synch?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Uh uh. Had to Google it.

Please, what is Luna Cognita?

"Baku The Dream Eaters" by Yo#aka Amano
edit on 18-5-2011 by Frater210 because: Art cause it's neato

edit on 18-5-2011 by Frater210 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Night terrors not for awhile though. Similar and likely occasionally accompanied by sleep paralysis.

Algiz works in an amulet on the bed stand. (Reverse peace sign without a circle) Don't laugh just try it then laugh.

It isn't 100% but close to 99% of 2 people I've helped with it. I don't protect myself when I sleep.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

So you know I am an humble person JingleLord.

oops, I mess my words up sometimes

I meant ~ You Know, did not mean to put the So.

I was referring to, my ignorance in these realm and I will ask questions, this you know.

Slaps face.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Holy crap I've never seen that picture of dream eaters...

When I was a kid I saw a "Pink and Blue hairy elephant" at my grandparents house when I was sleeping in the haunted room. I don't actually have the memory it is what I told my parents and they laughed about how I was scared by the pink elephant for years...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

Re: www.e-budo.com...

Be advised that if you do not know the true name of the spirit, "Joe" or "Ed" will work just as well as any other. Also, if your attack of kanashibari does not occur during the waning moon, you're hosed. Prepare for the tender but eternal ministrations of Asmodeus on the 7th plane of Hell. Have a nice day

This made me laugh really hard.

P.S. So with JingleLord that makes 4 of us thats gots a bad case of the sleeps paralisises

edit on 18-5-2011 by Frater210 because: Fixed patois.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Speaking of the sleep paralysis / fear...

I can say that when I awaken from a "night terror" my screams are such that I can awake an entire house. I was even dating a girl who wouldn't want me around at night because it happened once in her presence.

It happens less and less and I haven't had it once since about 2008 or maybe 2009.

I still have dreams with the same intensity but they don't really get out of control, and when I feel trapped and aware (Sleep paralysis?) I am now good at not panicking.

But I can say without a doubt this is fear I have never even imagined in a fully awake state.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Only the best UFO vid guy on the planet.

Lunacognita' Youtube Channel

Uhh yeah. Night terrors too. Not real often anymore. For 6 months after my UFO. Vivid everynight.

Had two last night.
I was playing guitar? And turned into a mantra. one I heard on Global consciousness Project affiliate. He puts together "music" from the generators.

This is not from the generators. but my guitar turned into this. I freaked.

edit on 18-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Thanks, I am really going to enjoy going through those videos. I also am really intrigued by Moon anomalies and anything, really, having to do with the Moon and the Moon missions.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
On a side note I really want to shoot the S over a few beers with with most of the people here. We could probably determine the meaning of life and solve the mysteries of the Universe before anyone was even drunk...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Guess I'll be flying to Cali one of these days. We'll crack it.

1st round on me.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210

P.S. So with JingleLord that makes 4 of us thats gots a bad case of the sleeps paralisises

edit on 18-5-2011 by Frater210 because: Fixed patois.

So sleep paralysis makes you crazy and believe things normal people think is silly...

Or it is a strange coincidence and possibly one of the things that drove us to learn more...

Or what does it mean? Anything? Nothing?

Maybe it is common enough this isn't really a statistical aberration??

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

The 100 dollar question for me: why is there a drastically higher incidence in Japan?

In my case, I believe it pertained to a haunting which occurred at a friend's home. As a guest there for the night (and the only time I stayed for more than an hour in the place thereafter) I woke with the classic symptoms. Paralysis, terror, trying desperately to scream so that my girlfriend would roll over and shake me. Finally just pushed.And with an indrawn gasp was free.

Although I had been lying on my back, with nothing to constrict my circulation, all four limbs had gone totally numb. Pins and needles effect ensued. Horrible. Turns out my girlfriend had been having a nightmare related to the house simultaneously.

Not great, not great.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Guess it's only the regulars now.

The room has cleared.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

No, I'm sorry. After many years of experience with said entities, I can assure you that some of them are quite simply beyond 'transmutation' or compassionate 'leading to the light' - by human means at any rate. They must be avoided, or if necessary, conquered as any mortal foe (in spiritual terms), and sent away to a place they can bring no harm to others. Saying that humans have any part in leading certain entities to redemption is a very dangerous game. Check into any high-security mental asylum and have a chat with a few of them. See how far compassion will get you.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Same principle of 'as above, so below'.

There are humans who cannot be touched by our choice to be compassionate (Mistermonculous may well agree with me on this point)... Equally, there are 'shadow entities' who cannot be touched by our choice to be compassionate.

Yes, there are 'fear construct' manifestations which we must conquer by determined willpower, to 'transmute' into more positive, non-fearful manifestations. Dreams often afford such opportunities, to conquer our fears...

But no, they cannot all be handled in that manner.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0b9b3f14ecde.gif[/atsimg]

Which is why I offer a stern warning - that you need a level of discernment, to know the difference.

If I didn't make that distinction clear in my first post (to which you replied) then I apologise. But seriously - there is a significant difference between real, self-directing entities, and psyche-generated, non-real constructs.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6c42effadb68.gif[/atsimg]

Spend any significant length of time in the secret service institutions of any nation, and you will change your outlook on the realities involved, I assure you. Not that I have spent time in the secret service; however, I know that some people occupying certain roles are well-positioned to comprehend the truth of the reality I am describing.

It's a reality that we all have collectively buried and obfuscated - though at the most fundamental level it's one of our deepest collective fears. Which is why we must tread carefully, in determining the actually real from the constructs of our own collective & individual fears.

I worry that by adopting the point of view that you and other new-agers are prescribing, people will start messing with things they don't understand and are ill-equipped to control as a result.

Becoming the plaything of a real demon is no fun at all. Seriously.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/20682964957a.gif[/atsimg]

Anyway - on a separate (but certainly related) note:

I find it absolutely amazing that a certain member (posting contradictory and non-sensical, inflammatory and sometimes downright nasty stuff), received a whole massive stack of stars for one of his most vitriolic posts?! WTF?

ATS, what are you thinking? ?????? ?????? ??????

Excitable and unbalanced rhetoric is not the same as consistent and balanced commentary. Many of Frater 2010's, Mistermonculous', and Timewalker's comments have received a paltry couple of stars, when compared to ramblings which - at the very least - demonstrate a real possibility of clinical mania (a presentation which if unchecked can be very damaging to the person suffering)

No offence intended to the person in question, but I know a psychiatrist would agree with me, at least in terms of needing an assessment to determine whether you would benefit from treatment to help you stay calm...

Parables yes, allegories, yes. But not vitriolic half-sense littered with occasional drops of generic wisdom.

ATS - be aware that even a bot could be programmed to post in that way.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Good - hopefully there'll be no more support for nonsense posts... (and that's only aimed at the people who don't comment, but decide to add stars in a haphazard way when they don't really understand much of what's being discussed...)

Sorry (to Timewalker and Jinglelord) to have brought an element of 'I will not change my mind' in with my last post, but despite the fact that you (Jinglelord) are an awesome member, I can't stand by and ignore untruth being presented in the shiny packaging designed to deceive and bring people under its influence.

That's no shame on you Jinglelord, and no criticism - just an observation that you have (understandably) bought into the lies which have put many, many people in high-security asylums over the years.

In itself, such a viewpoint is generally harmless - but when someone takes it and decides to use it as an insurance policy when they attempt black magic - that's when things go wrong.
edit on 19-5-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: - Because i had been talking about Jinglelord as if he was one of those who had left the room! Sorry!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

There are humans who cannot be touched by our choice to be compassionate (Mistermonculous may well agree with me on this point)...

I am an idealist, perhaps, but I believe compassion can touch anyone, particularly when nothing else can. No man is "beyond" compassion. It is a wonder-worker.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Fair enough - but a critical mass (event or by the numbers) is normally required to convince those who are totally far gone. And our reality is but a shadow of the real; our ability to be swayed is not necessarily a true reflection.

I see we'll all be holding our cards close on this contentious point. Please, just be careful, that's all I'm getting at really.

PS - did you see the U2U I sent you this morning? I'd be interested to know whether you had any correlations in terms of symptoms.
edit on 19-5-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Make that five chaps.

I've had some shockers - one of which included contact with an entity in the hypnagogic state, and a scary experience that continued long afterwards. Detailed in my original thread on ATS under a different screen-name.

Will link if anyone's interested..

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jinglelord
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

I feel left out because I haven't been chosen. I am not special. The spirit didn't take the time to draw me in. Fortunately I have those who have been chosen to show me the way and light my path...
I "fear" that some of your egos are coloring the truths you are in search of.

Can your wisdom hold without a club of like minded people? Can you move forward into a path where you know you are not chosen, you are not special, you are in fact just a cog in the works, a piece of the machine that can be replaced easily...?

This is exactly what I mean.
And the ultimate paradox.
We are all the same, we can all aspire to the greatest heights and the lowest depths, we are already magical we are aware, we feel and know what we feel and the rationalize and internalize the inputs, and after magical processes, we can make choices and then live consciously by them.

Remnants of the last era still are the Masons, Rosicruscians, Illuminati, the New Order of the T., the Red Dragon, The church of S, Palo Bayombe, Applied Wicca, The tradition, and a whole lot others I´m sure no one knows about.

The things we are properly speaking of where regarded as the highest secrets one could aspire to unravel in a lifetime, secret byzantine and obtuse initiations where secrecy and doublespeak served the platter to fear and further "secret agendas" and "goals", "secret groups" controlled and control several key groups in governments and kingdoms, they have and had secret symbols, secret handshakes, secret powertrips, secret egotrips, and above all FEAR, of the uninitiated ever finding out of their "secrets"

What were those secrets? What are the secrets?

Things we all know, but never put into practice.
The secret knowledge that mankind is as unique and powerful beyond anyones WILDEST DREAMS, that we are aware, and magical by existence.
That within ourselves the light and the power of the Greatest Infinite Power beats in our hearts, and that beating in turn empowers the Clashing of Galaxies.

We are Nothing, Our existences Meaningless, death is already waiting, whether you are or will be a king, a beggar , a depraved monster, the holiest of holiest, A GOD in everlasting potential.
Death has already won, how can anyone ever feel important or knowledgeable? what is there to fear?
Some have already experienced death before and are still here for some reason, so what? There is no other way around it, we are nothing, never have been nothing, and when we die , maybe some will remember us for the laughter we had, or the way we made some of our peers life miserable, the lucky ones, for the rest of us no one will shed a tear, and so what?

What better way to empower ones life than with the knowledge that death is the ultimate challenge, we know we cannot overcome it, ( we may cheat it sometimes
) so what have we even got to loose?
The life of any being can and will be replaced, not the same can be said of the consciousness that powers the mortal coils of material existence, that is another matter and that we cannot ever loose unless we will it to be so.

What greater secret that the Noosphere exists somewhere, that collective consciousness exists as more than a metaphor and that can be exploited and infected to control and guide the ones that are content.

What greater secret than with focus, dedication and discipline all can be at least tried!
That we have powers beyond our current paradigm, that the inorganics exist, that dimensions and extraterrestrials are not hypothetical.

Secrets that can harvest and control our energy input and output in every thing we do, techniques and postures just like in martial arts

We know those things, but "secret societies" actually put some of them into practice instead of just conceptualizing about it.

The "greatest secret" is that there are no "secrets"

Because the spirit SPEAKS and TOUCHES everyone (not shouting, just for emphasis, greater effect than just boldening them) Everyone all the time, we are ALL the CHOSEN ones, I thought that was clear, because we are all here gathered at the juncture of the digital material and techno ephemeral, speaking of some really weird Sh*t! that some even claim to be "real"
guided by forces unseen, electricity and magnetism being some of those forces BTW.
Imagine what would happen if we all realized that we are as GODS, that the stars are for us to reach, that hate, anger and fear where implanted, and are emphasized every single day of our LIVES, to control us and makes us doubt every thing we do, to make us cowards fearful of loosing our lives when in reality the "lives" of most of us are given to the monthly paycheck, just barely "living" until we pay off our debts. That for me is not "living" yet one must do what one must do to survive.

If we knew that WE would not need THEM, and THEY would not need US.
Because we would all be free, power frees and power binds.

The initiation lasts forever, every single day is a challenge set by the SPIRIT, a challenge that the infinite throws at us, we decide to gather our power or to give it away, no one has their lives bought, the initiation lasts forever until one day we win or loose most of the time, our choice, and the we die.

cheers!

BTW Jinglelord, great inputs all the way, and what can I say of everyone else, food for thought literally.

edit on 19-5-2011 by TheOneEyedProphet because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join