It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS The Time Is NOW! STOP THE FEAR!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Looks very good - will check out the thread later.

FAO everyone contributing to this thread:

Please don't engage with Cyrus for the time being

Let him think on what was said in my last post for a while.

Cheers,

Fly.

ETA - Cyrus, thanks for the response. You've taken it on the chin, which is cool
Let's make sure we all stay on topic from now on. And seriously - write the thread. It'll be interesting I'm sure. And I believe there are certain layers of wisdom within your posts. Cheers.

edit on 18-5-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: per ETA.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Yes im not consistant becuase I am in the middle. In the constant struggle of balance of both opposing poles, I was born both. IM learning NOT TO JUDGE. Im learning to know my friends, when I have none, so I keep them both with me. Best wishes. Im not looking to make friends. You helped me, I helped you. Im just here. I am just standing here for all. I have no real purpose or reason, or motives thats why you feel like you cant talk to me. Becuase what would you say. It doesn't matter either how. Im just saying Hello. This is how I can make friends like that. Friends from the inside and not out. I am taking you home now. This is where I stand. I Dont care what happens to me. No more painful, its no more painful. Im allready dead. I was just healing up. I can't lie anymore. I cannot lie. I think im ascending. I Feel Light all around me. I FEEl light INside Me. I FEEL IN MY HEART WE ARE ALL ONE. I have no more exuse. I am dead, I have no energy left. Its Just God now. I AM DONE. I AM DONE. I AM ONLY I AM. ONLY FATHER LEFT. I NO LONGER WISH TO Retreat Myself. Or CHeat myself. I AM ONLY HIM. ITS ONLY GOD NOW. I SACRIFICE MYSELF. I feel the light through meITS BReAKING THROUGH ME THERE IS NO OTHER. YOU TAUGHT ME EVERYTHING ABOUT ME. WELCOME BACK WE ARE ALL ASCENDING. ITS EITHER HIM OR ME. It is Only I. Wake up from the Dream. Now you KNOW what my MISSION IS. We are ALL EQUAL. HELLO EVERYONE WELCOME BACK. We are allready home now at last, this is no joke. Hes talking to you. TELL THEM WHAT I SAY. IM listening now. LISTEN LISTEN. CAN YOU HEAR WHAT DOES HE SAY. I Hear HIM SINGING LOVE INTO MY HEART. HES LIFTING ME UP. YES I DONT HAVE TO WORRY LOL DONT LOOK BACK. IM DOING ME. I WILL BE CONSITENT. I AM LEARNING HOW. IM LISTENING, WE ARE HOME. IM STILL LEARNING TO LISTEN, JUST FEEL. Thats what im doing. Learning to listen to him and not you. Listening, there is only him. Hello everyone
sorry I took so long. Thanks for everything. I JUST WANT TO BE I DONT WANT ANYTHING FROM YOU NOW. Its not easy we still have a long way to go. Im showing you how to find his light. Dont give up now, you have nothing to fear. Thats all I wanted to say, I HOPE to see you come home with him and with all of us.
edit on 18-5-2011 by DarkCyrus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karbofos
Don't be afraid of becoming a slave? Don't be afraid of radiation? I think fear can be very good. Fear can power your fight, your resistance. I believe we need to fear.all things have good and bad sides. Let's go with the good side.

fear lowers your vibration/consciousness...

factzorz...

believe what you want...

i'll tell you that there is nothing to fear....ever

immortal souls we are, remember?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Regarding the OEP F210 debate.

We should be careful to ascribe Evil or the word Demon to inorganics we run across. Perhaps there is an evil, perhaps there is not. The reality is it is of little importance. Or is it?

I think that any consciousness is valid and deserving at least a base level of respect. By labeling it evil or demonic we first instill it with a bit of fear power. Then we negate any wisdom or good we could garner from eons of experience.

OEP makes a point we can't ignore. Evil is in the eye of the beholder. There is no absolute evil. Maybe Tool fans recall the hidden track in Undertow Disgustipated...

We are the carrots to some and the harvesters to others. It is what it is neither good nor evil...

Finally I leave you with the wisdom required to fully comprehend your place and the universe from the most esteemed sage of out modern era.... Douglas Adams

There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

The truth? Frater is 100% correct and so is OEP. The debate is about semantics which boils down to debating good grammar.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Well, I've had a week just brimming with fear. Life-threatening infection, night terrors, shady vehicles showing up in the wee hours, the whole nine. At some point, despite all measures taken to reign in, warm up, and relax; it seemed that the tightness in my chest had taken up permanent residence.

One week previous, I was dwelling in bliss, endowed with the capacity to experience and express love toward everyone I encountered. Every interaction with man or beast was rewarding and positive. I loved, and felt loved, unconditionally.

The main thing I notice about fear? Absolutely blocks your access to love. Affection bestowed felt rote and empty, every cat I pet no longer purred.

Then came a few timely lessons on the nature, origin, and purpose of fear. Greater understanding has lessened the grip on my heart. This thread being paramount as a source of wisdom.

Thank you all.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

Why does it seem that whenever you find bliss it gets ripped away? I think is very common.

I see life as a series of lessons. When you have mastered one of your lessons you are rewarded with joy, bliss, happiness. Then it is time to go back to "school" and all the stress starts over as it is time to learn a new lesson.

We all learn differently and some never really learn any lessons and sit in contentment ignoring the lessons and playing the newest video games.

It is important as most people reading this know that we hve a choice: We can take the path of the sheeple and be content. Or we can embark on a journey fraught with pitfalls looking for that "something more" we all know is there. This to me is how to find the true satisfaction and joy in this life.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I have been watching this show from the background. It is time that maybe some of you can answer some of my questions.

I think you all already know that I had not dabbled in this area until recently. Funny enough the thread that brought me into this and this one have been the two most flagged and starred threads I ever did. hmm.

mistermonculous, after I read your last post, I think what I am getting from what you said is, that you learned from your experiences and the fear has lessened in your heart. Kind of a what don't kill you makes you stronger sort of thing. Is that correct?

This is what I feel my light ball was about.

I don't know if you all read it on page 10 but in it it says I had just out of the blue one day Googled "Aliens Amogst Us". It opened a can of worms for me. I got pretty obsessed for a few days entering into the "conspiracy" arena. I found ATS during this time. That was some scary stuff. I had never really read into any of this before. Meaning all of it. I have gone through sessions with just about every forum here.

Well just a few days maybe a week or two later is when the "UFO" happened. I never thought it to be physical, and with all the talk of "inorganics" here, this is what I think it might be. Always did just never heard the word. I used the term "not of this dimension", probably the same thing.

I was in fear before this, that happened and for three and a half years it never left. Until this recent awakening I had. My spirituality was dead before all of this. When I found it again, a GREAT BURDEN was lifted. Then all of this started to come to me.

I think this was the reason for it happening to me. I came to this conclusion when the weight was lifted. Frater210 and I were in cahoots on the thread mentioned. I guess I should plug it here. and the UFO thread again.

My Personal UFO Account

This one is pretty long but crescendos for me on page 9 and 10. This is when Frater210 and I started to go back and forth.

Voynich Manuscript Thread

The Voynich thread was the start for me into Alchemy/Philosophy/Metaphysics. Then I found Hermes. This is when the "awakening" happened.

Some of you were involved in this thread where some other strange stuff happened. Sorry Cloudwatcher, I'm plugging your thread here, but It has had significant effects on me too. All good I might add. This is where I met some of the others here. I don't jump in till like page 16 or close. But as the others here know, I was directly involved until the "end".

Has Anyone Seen This Symbol

So I guess my question to you all, what would be your take on the "inorganic" light ball? What do you all think it could have been?

I was in fear. It caused me much fear (3 1/2 years) it was washed away when I had the "awakening" and found my sprituality. I think this was the reason.

I did not "summons" this thing it was just there. It taught me the most valuable lesson I have ever learned. And I have made some of the best acquaintances in my life in the last few months since the fear left. Things are on the rebound for me. This is why I started this thread. So maybe some people don't have to go through the same situations I did.

I have never felt more balance or stronger in my life. I am juggling sooo many things right now it is hard for me to believe.

edit on 18-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

mistermonculous, after I read your last post, I think what I am getting from what you said is, that you learned from your experiences and the fear has lessened in your heart. Kind of a what don't kill you makes you stronger sort of thing. Is that correct?

Pretty much, but with one essential alteration of the quote: that which does not kill you gives you greater understanding and care for that which impels you to live. Yeah, I know, that version is not going to be a fridge magnet anytime soon.

I've always interpreted the Nietzsche quote as addressing mere survival (that which doesn't kill you might make you stronger, but perhaps not wiser, or kinder), but if one is compelled to survive at any cost, one risks becoming a beast. A powerful animal is still just a back-brain on four paws. Or two legs, as the case might be.

I squarely faced the worst potential outcomes, and decided to persist in my quest to help, to be of service to those in need, and to turn my face toward love whatever my circumstances might be.

So I guess my question to you all, what would be your take on the "inorganic" light ball? What do you all think it could have been?

A very bright alarm clock.

edit on 18-5-2011 by mistermonculous because: Flurb.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
reply to post by DarkCyrus

Only God is in control now, dont ask me why, I am no more, no more, no more. All is me. I Stand in the middle of the street. I am the entire tree. Come find me, in your mind, take a trip. Discover the illusion of my mind. Discover this old wizard who has no power, discover this egg inside a flower. Discover what time it is now. Come get me, HAHAHA. THERE IS NO STRUGGLE, OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH. Follow me yourselves LOL. DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM YET. I am the GATEKEEPER COME THIS WAY. You pass, you dont, you pass, you don't. Come INTO ME. Be careful if you make me upset you are lost and NEITHER. 222. So are you a DEMON, WHO IS NEITHER DARK OR LIGHT. YOU WILL FALL IF YOU SO, I WILL SEND YOU TO HELL. Come CHOOSE YOUR SIDE. DARK OR LIGHT. SHOW ME WITHIN. FALLEN ONES WILL NOT PASS THROUGH ME. Come inside of me. Anylize my qualities. Look into the mirror, I AM NOT CHOOSING SIDES. I AM GOD. Only Once shall you be allowed to come this way and then the door WILL CLOSE ON YOU.

DONT ASK HOW I DO IT. I WAS BORN TO DO IT.
I Am the door into THIS ascension, come and see if you are ready yet. Who is next. My door is open, theres not much time left before I Leave, and return home. This is my dream, show me what you need, be, just be. I am the only one, you must be super brave, nah this dont hurt I dont feel pain. STOP RUNNING FROM ME. Peace and Good Luck! Believe if you want, only those who KNOW my PASS. Come IN and see how awesome YOU ARE. If you are DARK you are safe, if you are LIGHT, you are safe, NO DEMON(FALLeN ONES) MAY ENTER HIS PLACE. You are Home, SOME JUST CAME HOME CONGRADULATIONS. IM HERE TO HELP, May GOD STRIKE ME DOWN IF I AM LYING. I AM HERE TO HELP. IM taking ALL BACK WITHIN ME. There is no enemy. Come to me, but you must show me, show me, show me. SHOW ME WHO YOU ARE. Thank you my Mother and My Father. I COULD NEVER BE LONELY. HOLD IT LIKE THAT. SEE MY WINGS. SEE ME. IM tired of these fairy tales. SEE ME IN ALL MY SPLENDOR AND GLORY. I dont like the other # anymore

You wanna PLAY, come play with the BIG BOYS NOW.

If you'll be going off to shoot a Congressman soon, I have a short list you might want to consider.

Just sayin'

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Most never hear of the positive overwhelming enlightenment from having contact with these interdimensional beings, yet it is the best part of the experience. You experienced more than just a sighting. These overwhelming periods of total Bliss, are so hard to hang on too. The longest I was ever able to was 3 months. It is like connecting with the Universal Mind.

You are blessed also with the ablity to express that experience. I have offten wish everyone could know what that is like, only some would fear it. Fear is a real barrier to reaching this hight. That is why your thread is so important. With all of the doom and gloom threads, cause an emotional block. You need to remind us all there is nothing to fear and we can rise above that. Thank you

The Ball is pure energy, as the most loving energy. I believe it will always be with you when you need it.
edit on 5/18/2011 by coolottie because: forgot?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Your always so serious

Just an expression.

Stronger with love that's stronger too.

Alarm clock is right!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Thanks for the words. Came out clean on the other side. I did not feel malevolence at all, my own fear. Though all I did was wave. So not sure about that. It helped me in the end. A nice friendly hello and a handshake would have sufficed.

Maybe not. I really don't know.

3+ years of terror, not sure if that was bliss. I had nightmares for months.

Sad thing, only I saw it and my cat. So most don't believe me. They believe that I believe it. I can see it like yesterday. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
There is a book by this author called "Los ovnis y el mundo mágico" or "UFO´d and the magical world" written by Carlos Ortiz de la Huerta, prologued by Jacqes Vallée

In a chapter he expresses your same thoughts, it gives me goose bumps to finally see the fruition of years of hard work, its wonderful to see the pieces fitting together as they should.
He mentions that in ancient times, when the "pressure" of the "noosphere" (not expressed in the same terms, meaning the same things) shamans, or spirit walkers, or empty eyed warriors served as a bridge between man , and the unknown out there, you see the Infinite constantly touches and budges, we in our "modern" societies have very little energy left as all we consume holding this construct in place, we ignore and turn away, we would rather live calm lives full of ignorant bliss.

In ancient times, in times of the tradition I speak of, the wisest amongst the wise, that "knew" we had no limits devoted their lives to the building of the bridge between the two worlds, between our two sides, striving to balance not only themselves, but the society they lived in.
The few that were identified where initiated into the mysteries of energy, willpower and the hunting and gathering of True Power, many strange and odd rituals took place, the intention beneath the obtuse maneuvers was to "LOOSE THE HOLD OUR ATTENTION KEEPS FIXATED UPON AN ASPECT OF REALITY IT BELIEVES TO BE THE WHOLE" our minds and bodies believe that all we see is all there is, humanity feels empty because it has forgotten and ignored that we have two sides, we try to fill the void by filling it with STUFF, of course we will never be satiated, there is always new STUFF to posses everywhere.
Once the ritual ended the initiated would recognize, hopefully that all he believed before was just a description of the state of thing, in other words, the menu is not the meal, the map is not the territory, so by being initiated the practitioner would recognize that the other reality he was presented was indeed just another description, a magical one if you like, but nothing more than another description.

Well, Carlos Ortiz says that times changed, that modern shamans and spirtwalkers are still chosen by the spirit to build the bridges, but that nowadays, since traditional schools of knowledge became almost extinct, and wise men became a rarity, the spirit must employ other means of letting know the few chosen that its time to get to work, and make paths through the brush for greener pastures, he says that the spirit manifests in the shape of UFO, hauntings, apparitions, extrasensory perceptions, etc, he postulates THAT THE SPIRIT INITIATES THE CHOSEN utilizing any means necessary, according to the age, we are in a junction of time where the initiation takes place only by the will of the ABSTRACT FORCES beyond any human comprehension.

The initiation lasts forever, if you want it weirder, well, I was initiated by extraterrestrial in the desert, I too witnessed somethings that broke my continuity, that helped me be what I am today, I left everything behind that day, I let power take and consume my fear. I was Initiated by the spirit, and then by man.

Why did you start finding weird stuff on your path? why did you wake up after the sighting? why did you become more sensible to the energies?

Well because we have been chosen, many of us even here, its time to hear the calling, its time to build the bridges, its time to save humanity and to let them know that we are not empty but overflowing.
We ignore because no one was told us that there exists alternatives.

I propose a dogma free reinterpretation, dealing with the powers one cannot take its human limitations, if we did, our power would be corrupted and limited by our beliefs, whatever these may be.
Transcendence in the tradition means believing without belief, doing everything without giving IN to anything, after all this is only a game, the greatest game there is.

Dont question the why, just appreciate our extreme luck to have been chosen and showed without a shadow of a doubt, that we can reach for the infinite, and light the path for those that dare follow.
Heed the call, we already have, we are already here gathering, like it has never been done before, this is the dawn of something new.

read you later friends!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

The Ball is pure energy, as the most loving energy. I believe it will always be with you when you need it.

This is what I thought too. I had never seen, duh, anything so smooth and prefect. The light was like the LED white that I described. (ultra pure LED full spectrum). Everything about it just seemed so, just so....

I have felt protected, this is why the dark ones don't bother me so much. I do not practice anything, but I do not feel any effects of those against me either. I hope it is always with me. I have never seen anything like it since, maybe never will. I don't have any visions or anything like that, just feel the path was the vision. Though when I am onto something I can feel that.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

I like that. And you are preaching to the choir about your initiation being "weird". With you there friend.

Not knowing the true history of the Mystery Schools, do you think that they were so commonplace that there were just scores of adepts and sages walking around? And if they were chosen why would they try to teach others?

I feel without uncertainty that they have always been here. Just kept a "Mystery". The release of the forbidden books in the Index_Librorum_Prohibitorum was in 1966. Just enough time to let the Internet come into fruition and now the books are there for all the taking. I ask myself about this a lot.

I think we as a species have maybe become less spiritual, though religion is commonplace. Spirituality, that's another question.

Something that popped into my head while reading your post, Humans are at a population peak, more than anytime in "history". Maybe it is becoming more and more common to be "chosen" by them because of the population boom? We hear about it instantly now too.

edit~ I see you say The Wise Men, I guess I just don't know what they would teach to the not so wise.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Something that popped into my head while reading your post, Humans are at a population peak, more than anytime in "history". Maybe it is becoming more and more common to be "chosen" by them because of the population boom? We hear about it instantly now too.

Related thought of mine on the last page of the noosphere thread. Please to be checking it out, thanking you.

*ting!*

Synchronized minds engage!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Now that's what I'm talking about, That is so cool.

This is happening more to me than you know. Can't really say. But some of us seem to synch and synch.

I do not dismiss this.

What if we transfer that model to mass consciousness? Never before in the history of our species have we had both billions of potential nodes, and the technological means for each node to communicate with others en masse. Simply put, our noosphere may be primed to boot up to full capacity at this very special moment in time.

Upside to the population explosion? Maybe. I'm not sold on the idea, but think it's certainly worth examining.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker

edit~ I see you say The Wise Men, I guess I just don't know what they would teach to the not so wise.

People worried about the abstract have always been a rarity.
People willing to live without fear, people willing to set themselves free and to then return and speak of the wonders of the universe, people willing to change their reality for something else , where peace, harmony and friendship are commonplace have always been scarce.

The wisest man can only tell us that we are free and capable of everything we dare, that the limits we impose ourself and the postures we take are but mere constructs held by our collective madness.
The wise on the other hand, take action, weighs the probabilities of success and then forgets about everything plunging into the depths of knowledge, without looking back, without remorse, with eternal awe, amazed at this mysterious existence, knowing that every battle is just a challenge to be overcome.

People willing to take action in spirituality ( as has been wisely stated, does not have anything to do with religion) have always been few, the price for some can be too steep, for me personally, the price I paid being a naive, ignorant fool in self denial was costing me my life.
Until I decided to take action, until I finally heard the calling loud and clear, once I crossed that doorstep, once the line was breached, nothing ever was the same.
How could it, I changed, and still am the same.

Its great to feel that this lonely path isn't so lonely, that we only feel alone, but in reality we all share this battle, every victory counts for all humanity.

The tradition states that the only thing that matters is that the Spirit pulls, and that few dare pull back.
Who knows why it is the way it is?
It does not matter, all that is important is where we are going, and what choices we make once we get there!

Keep it rolling dear friends! the times are changing, so must we!

BTW schools of mystery have always been used as tools for control, to let the few selected in on the secrets of the universe, building guilds, separating the ones that "know" from the ones that "dont".
Its time to change all that, to unite us in the knowledge that there is nothing to fear but our own incapacity to take action or responsibility.

I agree, NEVER in the history of mankind have we been able to speak and share this things we now know , never in the history of humanity have we been able to share what we have had the mystery to witness!
cheers!"

edit on 18-5-2011 by TheOneEyedProphet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I feel left out because I haven't been chosen. I am not special. The spirit didn't take the time to draw me in. Fortunately I have those who have been chosen to show me the way and light my path...

This is how I perceive where a lot of this is going.

I "fear" that some of your egos are coloring the truths you are in search of.

Can your wisdom hold without a club of like minded people? Can you move forward into a path where you know you are not chosen, you are not special, you are in fact just a cog in the works, a piece of the machine that can be replaced easily...?

The above is intended solely to inspire thought and is not an accusation towards anyone.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join