It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS The Time Is NOW! STOP THE FEAR!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

Dear, OneEyedProphet.
I hope that you will not mind if I parse your post.

the limits we impose ourselves only come from our reluctance to let go of the fear, fear of loosing the "stuff"

I would like to offer that there are indeed limits that are placed upon us from without that have nothing to do with our reluctance about anything. Fact is Human Beings are remarkably adaptable. If for some reason all there stuff were taken away they would cope and deal and find new stuff and reasons to find it valuable. I don't think people are as attached to their stuff as one might think.

Beliefs in good vs evil, angels vs demons, the only place where heaven and hell clash is in our heads.

This statement and others like it seem to be suggesting that there is no supernatural evil that people should be concerned about. I personally believe that it is dangerous to lead people to believe such a thing. Is that what you are saying? Just wanted to be straight with you on this.

Everything is energy, neither good nor bad, forever flowing to equilibrate and compensate, how can we impose our minuscule ideals to the Infinite Unknown?

See above. Am I sensing some defeatism here. This seems to go back to what you seem to say concerning Man only being a man. I like to think that we are much more. In fact we seem to be the center of the whole show. I think we would all be surprised at what we can impose.

How can anyone have so much hubris to declare to know the whole truth, or to categorically state what one thing "is" over the others, alas we have all made the same mistakes and fallen on the same steps, after all we are human, and understanding that the only limitations we have are hypothetical.

We have no choice but to declare the truth. How could We not if it is inside of Us. If everyone thinks that they can't do it alone then they will give up. And maybe never try to do it together. I smell Atomisation. As you can guess from my post above the only hypothetical limitations that I am aware of are placed on us from without. This would probably compound any issues concerning the very concrete limitations we impose from within but that is the whole point of making little self-contained food generating units (Hu-Mans). Are you following me on this one? I think it is dangerous to tell people that their only limitations come from within. It is not the whole truth.

Its almost 10 minutes to 12, its a good idea to let the medieval ideals behind, its time to deal with power with knowledge. There is nothing wrong in feeling fear, after all properly tuned, its a tool that our body possesses, and can let us know if what we are facing will put us to the test. But as you may all know, fear is a feeling that can be harvested if properly nurtured.

I totally agree with all of this.

As far as the rest of the post goes with all the dabblings with 'in-organics', I personally don't agree that any of them have any other motive than to suck us dry and serve the machinery that keeps that happening.

The true adept does not give in to anything, forever in search of truth and freedom, leaving fear behind, taking calculated risks, not carrying more than they are capable, helping out but accepting that everyone is wherever they have placed themselves, that all we need is a moment to gain or loose everything we can imagine.

I hope by 'calculated risks' you do not mean dealing with these entities in some kind of exchange. If so folks should know that there is absolutely nothing worth having or that you need that is worth or demands exchanging anything with these things.

Whadda ya think?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Also, because I am just like that. I am going to play the Devil's Advocate and offer that DarkCyrus was somehow sadly misunderstood.

Are any of you folks familiar with the writings of Robert Anton Wilson?

That should be a rhetorical question around these parts.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I wanted to bring this post over from another thread. It is from ATS member,NorEaster...

When an animal's brain has concluded that death is at hand and there's no reasonable level of survivability, the entire experience becomes very tranquil and the inevitable plays out. If you watch a cat that has a mouse in its clutches, the mouse is pretty mellow with the whole situation. Even if the cat toys with it for a while, it's not as if the mouse is actively resisting. That level of agreement between predator and prey exists at all levels in the wild - once the chase is over - and there's generally little drama.

Of course, that's not how it goes for human beings, who battle for every tiny bit of longevity they can grab. Even layers of cancer can't pull a person from the corporeal realm until there's very little left of the person that used to wear those clothes. The difference between us and the rest of what crawls around on this rock is that we aren't immediate creatures, and the reason that we aren't immediate creatures is because we're not corporeal in the same way that the rest of the skin wearers are. Yes, our bodies and brains are corporeal - made of matter/particles - but the fully developed human being is not a corporeal being. It's brought into physical existence by that corporeal matrix, but that's its only real connection to the corporeal realm.

Once that body/brain system dies, the human being is born into the eternal realm. This difference is pretty significant, and it definitely affects how we handle the corporeal phase of our gestational development. It does cause us to be a bit "out of sync" with the rest of the skinwearers (skin, scales, feathers, what-have-you), and it results in our constant focus on issues that have nothing to do with maintaining the survivability of our bodies - unlike every other mammal, fish, bird, insect, reptile or single cell thingy that this planet hosts. It "works" when we're finally born.

We're like airplanes that are trying to drive to the store on local roads. This isn't our world anymore than our mothers' wombs were our world. Still, we each have further development, and the better we manage that development, the better our ability to manage our real world will be when we finally leave here.

Love, curiosity, honor, honesty, integrity; these are achievements that translate into strength and capacity for the human being within the eternal informational realm. Fear, hatred, rigidity, disinterest; these failures are crippling maladies, and the less these pollute the whole of the person, the better for that person.

I know that you guys get into trying to transcend this necessary phase of human gestation, but that's like a fetus clashing with the corporeal gestation process. That ends up in birth defects for the newborn, or (more often) miscarriage. It's a good thing that fetuses can't decide to agree with the gestation process that they're engaged in. They certainly wouldn't have the knowledge to make a good decision, and most would emerge in a variety of malformed states as a result. Basically,how you handle this 2nd stage of gestation is your call, and there's the rub. Too often, it doesn't turn out as well as it could've.

Thread of Origin:www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

If you don't understand where the OP is coming from just say so. Taking it apart and adding your own dah, does not even come close to what he presented.

We have the Power not to fear.
We have the Power to Love over fear.

Being Positive is Power
Being Negative is Loosing Power.

Being Part of the Whole
are feeling left out.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Here is my take on this.

In a physical or 3rd density of existence, I would agree that there are physical limitations, if you'd like to put, in existence. And thus, humans adapt to such physical limitations or obstacles by way of harmonizing with it, perhaps for the reason of survival, in a physical sense.

Hypothetically speaking, there aren't any limitations at all. There is nothing in existence when there is an absence of the conscious mind or lose of awareness with regard to all there is.

Hence the perspective of seeing that there is non-existence of any limitations what so ever, if you may, is the realization that this limitations are non-existence in the conscious mind, in that respect.

The "Truth" is, life is meaningless. You create life as you go along based on the choices you make in life, as you know it.

We as individual's have choices. Choice is generated by the notion of "Freewill". With freewill, comes a sense of purpose and thus to fulfill this sense of purpose, we as individuals make choices accordingly.

Generally speaking, it very much depends on how we perceive things.

In all that is being said, there is but no wrong in all. Because the "brilliant minds" that have shared them with each and everyone of us, serves a purpose in its own right.

The notion of wrong or right, evil or good,etc, etc are all "makers" to give us a perception of how we can align ourselves to be in harmony, with whatever there is.

My unconditional Love and Peace

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

I'll lay 10:`1 odds not only that he understands but that he has a more full understanding than most of us here.

Any takers?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Throughout nature Negative states are used to generate power.

The Electron Transport Chain
en.wikipedia.org...

Entropic gravity
en.wikipedia.org...

Loss is Power sometimes. A lot of this stuff is paradoxical.

I am sympatico with the OP. My post was directed at OneEyedProphet. What gives?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
I hope by 'calculated risks' you do not mean dealing with these entities in some kind of exchange. If so folks should know that there is absolutely nothing worth having or that you need that is worth or demands exchanging anything with these things.

Whadda ya think?

I think that I wish I had more of that silly time construct thing to get way more involved than my life currently permits. Oh my a limitation! Ahhh but only in that I am playing by the rules of this corporeal life and trying to "Get By".

You are completely correct when you say that it is dangerous to tell people about not having limitations ads it is really only a part that requires quite a bit of qualifying.

As for inorganics...

There are a great many out there. There are a great many that are very much worth dealing with and not all wish to suck you dry. However. There are many that do and will. But even these aren't dangerous. I am a (okay this sounds stupid I don't generally like to say I am anything because it instantly signals I am full of cow doo doo) Shaman. I say this just to point out what it is I do. And maybe why I'm nuts?

Dealing with the inorganics isn't to be taken lightly which should be pointed out by a responsible person (which I am not) so I encourage all to give it a shot. You'll come out better than dealing with a good used car salesman anyhow.

What is worth it? Well if your trying to get something you're making a huge mistake. They won't get you anything you couldn't have gotten better yourself. If you're trying to get knowledge they really don't know much and love to lie. If you're trying to gain wisdom and experience and increase overall knowing about how the universe works carry on. I personally have no need of energy or knowledge and manifesting what one wants is better had through positive visualization. My interest is in knowing how the background construct works. Observing and taking in what is happening really helps to gain that knowing in my opinion.

I don't know if I've contradicted myself enough to make absolutely no sense yet but I'll try harder next time.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Originally posted by Frater210

Dear, OneEyedProphet.
I hope that you will not mind if I parse your post.

the limits we impose ourselves only come from our reluctance to let go of the fear, fear of loosing the "stuff"

I don't think people are as attached to their stuff as one might think.

then you have been blessed with the gift of only meeting nice adaptable, panic less individuals, I have not, I have met people willing to discredit, insult, degrade, destroy and desecrate everyone and everything that gets in the way of their personal gains.
I´ve met people willing to kill themselves because the thought of going to work after being rich is too much for them, people that live in debt forever just to pretend they are something else by driving a Ferrari they cannot afford.
I have also met people willing to sell their own children to be able to indulge in their stuff without being bothered one bit.

People are as attached to their stuff to their deaths, why do people stay in their homes and drown during floods? to protect their stuff over their lives, why do people die and kill over religion? because they believe that their stuff is worthier than them, we are taught to attach ourselves to whatever silly stuff they can sell us.
Why doesn't the paradigm change and the education systems adapt to new discoveries in science? why do they still keep the paradigm of Columbus discovering America when there are several studies that have demonstrated without a doubt that other were here first? Because some would not like to have their stuff changed, we like our stuff, and value our lives according to whatever we imagine our stuff is worth!

This statement and others like it seem to be suggesting that there is no supernatural evil that people should be concerned about. I personally believe that it is dangerous to lead people to believe such a thing. Is that what you are saying? Just wanted to be straight with you on this.

Yes that is what I'm saying, now dont get me wrong, there are consciousness out there that either dont give a fart about us or simply see us as cattle, there are no absolutes, all is part of everything, "pure evil" and "pure goodness" are but faces of the same gemstone, just two in a myriad of possibilities.
I´m sure that if we ask these chickens, we humans must be SATAN, BEELZEBUB, ISHTAR and ABRAXAS together...

We have no limit to the heights we can reach or end to the pits we can explore.
Good or wrong? depends on the receiving side, and on who you ask for advice!

See above. Am I sensing some defeatism here. This seems to go back to what you seem to say concerning Man only being a man. I like to think that we are much more. In fact we seem to be the center of the whole show. I think we would all be surprised at what we can impose.

Yes we agree, we are so much more, IF and only IF we decide to be much more than we currently are, knowledge and power are not free, it takes hard work, dedication, and the struggle of a lifetime to achieve some sort of clarity, True Power is not free.
If that were the case we would be hanging out in our holographic innerspheres, having subdued our inner demons, living in tune and harmony with everything, understanding that we are all part of the same energy, that we create and destroy equally, and thus are created and destroyed.

You mentioned that to you it seems that we are the center of the whole show, well lets put that in perspective, with this:

Hubble telescope captures crashing galaxies

"This new Hubble atlas dramatically illustrates how galaxy collisions produce a remarkable variety of intricate structures in never-before-seen detail," the Institute said in a statement.

"Astronomers observe only one out of a million galaxies in the nearby universe in the act of colliding. However, galaxy mergers were much more common long ago when they were closer together, because the expanding universe was smaller."

The color images, available online at hubblesite.org/news/2008/16, are a look back in time. It takes hundreds of millions of years for galaxies to merge and the light from their stars has traveled for hundreds of millions of years across space.

source

[img]http://www.reuters.com/resources/r/?m=02&d=20080424&t=2&i=4013850&w=&fh=&fw=&ll=460&pl=300&r=2008-04-24T190846Z_01_N24434044_RTRUKOP_0_PICTURE0[/ img]

We dont even have a million years as a species, how can we be anything more than what we are? but specs of dust, if all of humanity vanished , if this planet exploded, I can assure you very few would shed a tear for us, even fewer would even notice, imagine the proportions of two galaxies colliding, millions of years ago, what cultures, how many lives and consciousness have been wiped out by something beyond all comprehension, in timeframes expanding slices of time too great to even ponder, now dont get me wrong again, we are nothing, still, our possibilities can equal or match anything out there, we are special as we dare to be, as we break the chains of material existence by the sheer force of a cultivated willpower, death can be conquered, space traveled, consciousness navigated, we have no limits, if we are willing to pay the price, if we are responsible enough to understand that all we have and where we are, we have brought upon ourselves, its not fair to place the weight of our actions on others!

I think it is dangerous to tell people that their only limitations come from within. It is not the whole truth.

nothing is the whole truth, what is the truth? who knows the truth? the whole truth and nothing but the truth has been many different things to many different people through time and space, I can only speak about the cards I have been dealt, the details of the struggle are unique to everyone, in the end we all walk the same path, the path to freedom, I know people that have been in jail 20 years and have never been locked up, and free people that are locked inside their own fear and doubt, yes I say the world wont change, I say WE can.
We create the world, we change the world changes, nope its not easy, it will take years and years, I have all the time in the world, I´m already dead what have I got to loose that I haven't already.

We take calculated risks every time friend! I do not know if I am coming back to my loved ones at night on my way home, death could be waiting at every step, falling debris, traffic, subways, everything could go wrong yet still we do it, we believe in our continuity, we believe things will be back at home the way we left them, its not like that all the time, the unexpected crosses our path, intersects trajectories with us, belief is not necessary.
The calculated risk means just that, we gather our power and set the snares, if we have enough we dont die or get lost, if we dont we die and get lost, its as simple as that, personally, I would not change freedom for power whatever shape it has, personally I dont dabble with things beyond my sphere of influence and comprehension, or even with "outsiders". I have chosen to do with whatever I might have, and deal with that, but of course during my days I have asked forth the help and assistance of some of our "half brothers", and paid the price.

There have been some challenges in my life where all the help was welcomed and all options considered, everything revolves on the intentions we have at certain times, and our willingness to live with its consequences.
In the end I´m still here, and feeling better than ever, feeling the inner fire guiding my every move.

I´m not certain anyone is qualified to tell people what to do or not with their lives, if they are responsible and have the knowledge what stops them from doing anything they want? We are free even to eat our own feet, why would somebody do it who knows, but no one cant tell them otherwise!
Its our own responsibility as sovereign individuals to face the consequences of our actions, whatever these might be!

We disagree and agree friend, but what matters is that we can express and communicate this different postures to many who didnt even consider them at all. that in itself is a triumph, as the more we know the more we can recognize, the faster we can react and do something.

cheers!

edit on 17-5-2011 by TheOneEyedProphet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I think this is oddly appropriate at this juncture....

I gotta agree with the prophet here... people have some serious issues with their stuff and few of us are able to detach from it. It is where many place their value and how they define themselves. Also wonderfully another thing to FEAR losing.
edit on 17-5-2011 by Jinglelord because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

Bahahahhhahhaha!

That vid couldn't have been placed at a more perfect part of this thread. XD

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Hilarious, and above all true, we have crap all over the place, crap where we eat, sleep and love, there is no end to the quantities of crap we amass, and still, many believe that crap is all there is to life.

what about piss?

edit on 18-5-2011 by TheOneEyedProphet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneEyedProphet

Hilarious, and above all true, we have crap all over the place, crap where we eat, sleep and love, there is no end to the quantities of crap we amass, and still, many believe that crap is all there is to life.

what about piss?

edit on 18-5-2011 by TheOneEyedProphet because: (no reason given)

So I think we can establish that our collective obsession with stuff adds a layer of fear to our lives. I mean none of us are truly giving up worldly possessions so we all have to put some sort of effort into our stuff. The tricky part is the level of commitment.

I own no material thing I fear losing and frankly the only reason I care to keep my house is for my family and the feral cats I take care of here. And my vehicle so I can get around easily. Everything else is just a thing.

I was watching the Wiggles (A kids show with some crazy Australian guys in it who dance around). Anyway one of them gets their magic wand stolen and he wasn't trippin. His only concern was that his dinosaur friend who chased after the thief would be okay. When the guy tried to replace the stolen wand he let him keep the replacement because he really didn't need it as he had others. I like this lesson for the kids.

You don't need to live in fear that your stuff will be stolen, just watch out for your friends.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
We all fall from love someday, its not that we are bad, but that we are looking to a hall of mirrors at different parts of oursevles, we may look at something and not like what we may find, this is not meant to fear or harm, but only as a tool. Run away from people who make you feel that kind of fear, even if it means what I just said or you or anyone. It doesn't matter because you are just looking into them, and its showing you what they are, stay away from those kinds of reflections. I hope you understand its time to understand and let go. Becuase everything even you have to let go of, becuase you are, not what you thought. DIscretion Discretion, dont fall and if you do go right back the other way, I fell, I did too, we are not looking at ourselves, in these times, unless thats what we choose to be. Its in these times that we must SEE and understand that it is NOT ME, and not you, or anyone its just a reflection and must be dealt with as such, all just a reflection of self, nothing more, nothing less.
You must not let the reflection take over and control.
edit on 18-5-2011 by DarkCyrus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
We all fall from love someday, its not that we are bad, but that we are looking to a hall of mirrors at different parts of oursevles, we may look at something and not like what we may find, this is not meant to fear or harm, but only as a tool. Run away from people who make you feel that kind of fear, even if it means what I just said or you or anyone. It doesn't matter because you are just looking into them, and its showing you what they are, stay away from those kinds of reflections. I hope you understand its time to understand and let go. Becuase everything even you have to let go of, becuase you are, not what you thought. DIscretion Discretion, dont fall and if you do go right back the other way, I fell, I did too, we are not looking at ourselves, in these times, unless thats what we choose to be. Its in these times that we must SEE and understand that it is NOT ME, and not you, or anyone its just a reflection and must be dealt with as such, all just a reflection of self, nothing more, nothing less.
You must not let the reflection take over and control.

Letting go in all there is amounts to nothingness, absence of conciseness mind. Brain dead.

I hope that's not what you meant.

In essence, the OP has opened a door in which to see and identify negative energy and work that to your advantage by making a positive outcome of whatever circumstance there might be. In this case fear.

Thus, it is upon individuals to decide what or what not is relevant for them in order to progress and develop oneself.

Peace

edit on 18-5-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I appriciate whatever you just gave us. I'm sorry for being so angry at you, and being a fool. I can't fight who i am, and I can't choose sides, I can only stand where I am, in the middle, holding all, allowing all, but never choosing sides. I can stand here for you and its about TIME.

You have just have just healed me beyond what you currently understand. YOU SHOWED ME WHO I AM AGAIN so i could walk back and stay where I belong. And I belong NOWHERE, ONLY HERE. Choose your side, I am supporting you BOTH.

I AM THE DOOR, be prepared for 2012 choose your side. I stand with the goddess and the god, I AM ALL. They are back. I love YOU BOTH. And there is no more need to try. Choose your side, there is no need to fight. Who am I, I Am BOTH. I am neither you nor him, I am both. Gold Light. There is no need to let go. I feel no more pain anymore.

I am the Door, Come into me. Everything will be allright. I am Both in Perfect Balance. I can no longer fight with ME. I cant no matter how hard I try, I can't hurt myself anymore. Now its allright.

My mission is only to show you, and I think Ive done that. Those who have been watching me, from dark to light, struggling with who I am all this time. I am BOTH. I can hear you both and Im opperating from my HIGHEST Light. Thanks for your assistance. Don't be scared of the Illuminati, its just me now. I give you everything you need. They are me, You are Me, All is Me. I stand in the middle with them. Be careful who you JUDGE. Because you ONLY JUDGE YOURSELF. Stop Searching, there is nothing inside me. All I FEEL IS LOVE. Are you ready to go home? I AM HOME. Let go, bless, let go, bless, let go bless, let go bless.

I cannot lie anymore. Come through me. Come home within me and see what I mean. All is welcome inside my heart. There IS NO WAR IN MY HEART. There is everything, everyone, nothing, everyone nothing. KEEP SEARCHING I AM EVERYTHING

I AM GOD. COME WITH ME. COME HOME

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Very well done... S&F!

I wish there was a way to merge threads... I created this one late last night and had hoped for more discussion. It ties into yours quite well if I may be granted partiality. Here is the last post (by me) of why I feel it hasn't garnered much attention.

I had thought this thread would have garnered a few more responses. It makes sense though, as I think deep down people already feel who is to blame for their fear. It's facing that fact and overcoming it that is the difficult climb. It was not easy for me, or I should say is not easy for me as the mountain of fear is rather steep.

FEAR - Definition>Implementation>Source(s)>Basis of Determination>Origin and YOU!

At your leisure and not in an attempt to hi-jack this thread of course.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

Only God is in control now, dont ask me why, I am no more, no more, no more. All is me. I Stand in the middle of the street. I am the entire tree. Come find me, in your mind, take a trip. Discover the illusion of my mind. Discover this old wizard who has no power, discover this egg inside a flower. Discover what time it is now. Come get me, HAHAHA. THERE IS NO STRUGGLE, OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH. Follow me yourselves LOL. DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM YET. I am the GATEKEEPER COME THIS WAY. You pass, you dont, you pass, you don't. Come INTO ME. Be careful if you make me upset you are lost and NEITHER. 222. So are you a DEMON, WHO IS NEITHER DARK OR LIGHT. YOU WILL FALL IF YOU SO, I WILL SEND YOU TO HELL. Come CHOOSE YOUR SIDE. DARK OR LIGHT. SHOW ME WITHIN. FALLEN ONES WILL NOT PASS THROUGH ME. Come inside of me. Anylize my qualities. Look into the mirror, I AM NOT CHOOSING SIDES. I AM GOD. Only Once shall you be allowed to come this way and then the door WILL CLOSE ON YOU.

DONT ASK HOW I DO IT. I WAS BORN TO DO IT.
I Am the door into THIS ascension, come and see if you are ready yet. Who is next. My door is open, theres not much time left before I Leave, and return home. This is my dream, show me what you need, be, just be. I am the only one, you must be super brave, nah this dont hurt I dont feel pain. STOP RUNNING FROM ME. Peace and Good Luck! Believe if you want, only those who KNOW my PASS. Come IN and see how awesome YOU ARE. If you are DARK you are safe, if you are LIGHT, you are safe, NO DEMON(FALLeN ONES) MAY ENTER HIS PLACE. You are Home, SOME JUST CAME HOME CONGRADULATIONS. IM HERE TO HELP, May GOD STRIKE ME DOWN IF I AM LYING. I AM HERE TO HELP. IM taking ALL BACK WITHIN ME. There is no enemy. Come to me, but you must show me, show me, show me. SHOW ME WHO YOU ARE. Thank you my Mother and My Father. I COULD NEVER BE LONELY. HOLD IT LIKE THAT. SEE MY WINGS. SEE ME. IM tired of these fairy tales. SEE ME IN ALL MY SPLENDOR AND GLORY. I dont like the other # anymore

You wanna PLAY, come play with the BIG BOYS NOW.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I'm going to wade in with my old size nines here and offer some thoughts on the Frater/ OneEyedProphet debate which has just surfaced.

In the main, I agree wholeheartedly with O.E.P, whose contributions have a stunning depth of insight and a clrity of expression near-unsurpassed elsewhere. Additionally, I am more or less always in tune with Frater 2010's thoughts throughout this thread and elsewhere - Frater has a marvelous way of expressing his refreshing insights, speaking into the topic like a cool breeze...

I would hesitate to express concern that O.E.P. may be advocating the magical manipulation of 'inorganics' which, down through the centuries, have been referred to as demons. I urge caution. Even if you the practitioner believe these entities to be powerless constructs of collective mental desire, they do not believe the same of themselves, in many cases. And in fact, in some cases, it is entirely errant to think that we had anything to do with their creation.

The post that seemed to initiate the chain of reasoning leading to this latest debate was the one where O.E.P. commented as follows:

OF course there are channeling sessions where the beings appear like love and light, well those feed on love energies, very nourishing as well, but instead of leaving a sense of loss and despair leave with a feeling of peace and completeness.

I would urge extreme caution. Relying on the drug of that 'peace and completeness' can be just as damaging as any other self-serving addiction. It is a means by which the dark entities I speak of can ambush the ill-prepared practitioner.

IN ADDITION - Without clinging to fear tactics instilled by false manipulators of religion, I really do agree with Frater 2010 when he alludes to the fact that there are real supernatural evils to contend with.

I can comfortably quote well-known scripture: '...even the devil can appear as an angel of light'.

Taking the esoteric meaning of that scripture, (notwithstanding the equally dangerous exoteric meaning, my understanding of which is described in the next paragraphs) we can take this to mean that the Demon of Self will appear in ways that convince us to worship and revere it, resulting in our failure to comprehend that we are being suckered into believing a falsehood - that we are being 'spiritual', when in fact we are being selfish and 'worldly', looking for ways to 'feel good'...

A 'feel-good feeling' is another form of 'stuff' I suppose...

Yes, I believe in the ability of man and collectives to create and feed energy to 'gods' which will ever lust after the collective's worship, and I believe that those energies can be countered by correct mental attitude.

However, wherever an entity is of a 'first cause creation chain', and it has determined by free will to behave in a way that serves itself over the benefit of others, well - those entities have often had aeons to develop their darkened free will, and as such have become thoroughly depraved, malevolent, vicious and sadistic.

They will deliberately deceive and manipulate those who are too naive to realise the jeopardy they are walking into when they tinker with the realm of spirits in an unprepared manner.

Moving back to the overriding concern of this AWESOME thread:

True spirituality involves action, involves service to others, and involves sharing a message that will bring others to a knowledge of the Truth. Nobody can teach truth, except Truth itself. We can point the Way, but everyone must walk the path and learn, so that they can be of use in the grand scheme of things.

As my new favourite author, Franz Hartmann, so wisely put it back in 1888:

Heroes are the product of the growth of ideas...
Reformers come when the time for reform is ripe....

...the characters that appear on the stage of life are the products of previously existing ideas - external life is merely a shadow picture, representing on the wall of matter the picture contained within the magic lantern of the mind.

Ideas are everything; personalities, if compared with ideas, are nothing. Persons are only useful if they are instruments for the execution of ideas...

...a person who is not a vehicle for an idea is merely a corpse.

FULL COPY OF THE BOOK; 'The Life of Jehoshua the Prophet of Nazareth' - Franz Hartmann, 1888.. Read this book - it is amazing. Carefully preserved oral tradition, or clever allegory? Read it all the same...

We here are working on a new movement - a gnostic movement of collaborative construction. If you will, we are developing a new mode of conscious interaction between ourselves on our collective platform of expression.

This thread and its compatriots have become a club; a group - our version of the 'Dead Poets Society'...

edit on 18-5-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: formatting, layout, clarification

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

Your words are interesting, if a little confusing at times.

Please, respectfully, may I ask that you consider starting your own thread? Your ideas are very contradictory from one post to the next, and I appreciate that is effectively the point, that you claim to be standing in the middle of the road, so to speak.

We need to retain a positive state of mind here, and I actually get the discernment from you that we are not going to appease you in any way shape or form, no matter what we say - other than that which we cannot say, as it would contradict everything that we are (you blatantly desire worship - only when somebody submits to your 'authority' do you seem to relax).

Please, please - take it elsewhere. We heard you already. Give us time to analyse properly that which has been written, and then let us choose to come to you to discuss our conclusions.

I think I speak for most of us in saying that from here on out we will not be responding to you any more in this thread.

Good day to you - and please heed my words.

Fly...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join