It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS The Time Is NOW! STOP THE FEAR!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Those who are ready to wake up will, and those who are not will wake up when the party is started. No one wants to miss out on a good thing.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

It's a play on ego timewalker.

Such as life, there are some that are far into the darkness that they feel comfortable in it. they embrace it, they choose to to be that way. There is no point in telling them so.

You've done what you had to do by sharing the light. Now, look on the brighter side, just like b3l13v3, your message has be well received.

Peace

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

God, I can't stop laughing at your avatar.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Are you trying to convert legions of followers again?

Fantastic OP Mr. Timewalker I enjoyed the read.

A couple of things I noticed where the thread was taken made me a bit sad as there are obviously quite a few out there who kinda sorta need to seek the help of a therapist and a few more who think its fun to pick on belief structures.

So the primary thing I would like to emphasize is that fear, like love, hate, anger, sadness and a never ending list are simply emotions. Our emotions are tools we use to understand this world and our place in it. Ever notice while dreaming or in a good meditative state you feel things a little differently? Our emotions are mostly tools of this reality.

Except these don't seem to function as a mechanical tool. They function more like a biological tool. Maybe we can liken them to a horse. A wild stallion is impossible to control and it will throw you from its back. It takes a skilled cowboy to learn to control and ride that stallion, and once he does he has a friend and helper. Our emotions work the same way. We need to learn to ride them rather than let them ride us.

It isn't about denying your fear, it is about learning to control and utilize your fear. As with everything (and it makes me vomit in my mouth a little to say it) embrace with love your fear and it will become your ally and eventual follower. The trick of course is to allow your "higher" conscious to lead and control the emotional toolbox we have to process this world.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

Thank you.

I expect it dealing in this arena. No big deal I am not going to bicker back and forth. This is not what I did this for.

The message was heard by many. Received well by 99.9%. This is a success for me.

You avatar is funny. I really like it.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

You guys make me smile every time, my avatar is mentioned. Oh joy

Peace

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Words have no meaning, sense is void, we are empty but overflowing, the limits we impose ourselves only come from our reluctance to let go of the fear, fear of loosing the "stuff" we own that ends up owning us, in that said "stuff" we also find beliefs.
Beliefs in good vs evil, angels vs demons, the only place where heaven and hell clash is in our heads.

Unless we loose the manic ideal that the Infinite makes way for us on the infinite pathways, unless we realize that man is nothing more than an idea, we can face the unknown.
Everything is energy, neither good nor bad, forever flowing to equilibrate and compensate, how can we impose our minuscule ideals to the Infinite Unknown?

How can anyone have so much hubris to declare to know the whole truth, or to categorically state what one thing "is" over the others, alas we have all made the same mistakes and fallen on the same steps, after all we are human, and understanding that the only limitations we have are hypothetical.

Indeed the world will take its collective steering all the way to heaven right through hell, there seems to be a path laid out before us, but in the end our will decides what actions to perform or let pass.

Its almost 10 minutes to 12, its a good idea to let the medieval ideals behind, its time to deal with power with knowledge.
There is nothing wrong in feeling fear, after all properly tuned, its a tool that our body possesses, and can let us know if what we are facing will put us to the test.
But as you may all know, fear is a feeling that can be harvested if properly nurtured.

Whenever I hear stuff about demons and angels, I cant help but wonder about how broken and confused we get when we come face to face with things that defy our limited trained interpretations, and still we are that powerful that anything we convince ourselves to be "is" or appears to be, and sometimes that is enough to preserve our "sanity".

I will share now something with you, some people I have worked with have allies, inorganic presences, winds, spirits, demons, angels, whatever you want to call them, when the concept is properly internalized, a few factual seemings serve as tools for understanding, you see, we share this world within worlds with other aware consciousness other than humanity.
As above so below, they need to consume energy to preserve their cohesion and power, some harvest us for our feelings and emotions, others just want to learn as we do, there are inorganic beings just like us , links between worlds, there are shamans even within the invisible kingdom dwellers, as not two consciousness are alike, what drives and motivates life is beyond any measure.

Well some powerful wills dare to trap or trick the inorganics by feeding them outbursts of fear, we human beings can get used to everything, including the beatings of the unknown, some inorganics have no shape of their own, but when dealing in our frequencies some have enough power or knowledge to appear in whatever shape they deem necessary for their exchanges of energy, strong wills can subdue them to appear always in a certain way, thus getting used to the fear of having them enter our planes intersecting with us, and us with them under control.

Imagine that, willing ourselves to fear in a controlled manner to feed the entity, that fearfully charged enemy, and at the right time, cutting the flow, thus leaving the inorganic wanting more of that free energy, the willworker can now will the inorganic to do its bidding, or lend help.
Who is tied to whom?
Some allies have taken their masters, and some masters have consumed inorganics all the way to the very core.
In a way they tie themselves symbiotic-ally, in the way gaining "power" but paying the price in the form of pure freedom, as their paths have now intertwined forever. Neither advancing forever tied to their obsessions and pretensions of power, humans almost always end up on the loosing side.

Some inorganics have "lifespans" that compared to our own, last lifetimes. Some beings can attach themselves for generations, remember that the Caribou must feel that the lion is Satan himself going after the young, the weak and the old, when in practicality all its doing is surviving spending the least amount of energy, being efficient while hunting.
We feel some of them are evil because they feed on us, but in a practical terms everyone is doing what it can with the things it knows.
OF course there are channeling sessions where the beings appear like love and light, well those feed on love energies, very nourishing as well, but instead of leaving a sense of loss and despair leave with a feeling of peace and completeness.

The true adept does not give in to anything, forever in search of truth and freedom, leaving fear behind, taking calculated risks, not carrying more than they are capable, helping out but accepting that everyone is wherever they have placed themselves, that all we need is a moment to gain or loose everything we can imagine.

We can train ourselves to feel happy or at least complete, instead of following the flow and continue to follow our learned habits of feeling empty and sad. Its takes double the effort of course, the path goes uphill and upstream, but considering the alternatives, worth it every step.

Dont give in. Give it all you´v got.
Fear is meaningless, as is happiness or love, it needs us to "be" really anything but words, to be anything more than the assimilation of hidden directives.

STOP the fear!

edit on 17-5-2011 by TheOneEyedProphet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
reply to post by DarkCyrus

Im only trying to take you all home. This is your oppertunity no debate. Come Or run fast. COME FAST NOT IS ALL THAT IT SEEMS. DONT WALK RUN FROM THIS GUY. I follow the wicked, this one CAN NOT GO BACK.

LISTEN TO MY SONG OF CREATION COME BACK WITH THE ANIMALS. HE HURTS ME

listen inside

dont doubt

I need you

HE IS EVIL. I AM HIS REFLECTION. and THERE IS NO REFLECTION WITHIN ALL THAT IS PERFECTION

ALL IS US except HIM AND HIS DARK MINIONS

Your choice if you beleive what I say You are NOT MY BROTHER and you GIVE ME TREMENDOUS PAIN. I am the captain. I have not come to capture this one. Seperate from him. HE will is kickinga nd screaming now very loud.

THis man is GONE its either this man or GOD. IN HERE THERE ARE NO VICTOMS THIS DUDE IS A GONER. DONT feel sorry for him. LET HIM GO. I am the light within the mind reflecting all that is.

Im cutting you loose. Goodbye
edit on 17-5-2011 by DarkCyrus because: (no reason given)

Who the heck is starring the posts from this depraved lunatic with delusions of grandeur?

Seriously, I know I'm probably preaching mostly the choir around here but damn!

If he isn't really gone, which I doubt he will be because lunatics with delusions always return to the scene in hopes that someone will validate their fantasies I would just like to say:

Kind sir, please take the time to recognize that your empathy does not make you a unique savior of the world. Your delusions that you are a chosen one will not help you to make your life better. And your bitterness will eventually corrupt you and leave a sad lonely little person drowning in a sea of sadness you built from your intolerance and unwillingness to entertain anything that doesn't give a special place within it.

You are a perfect illustration of what happens when fear is allowed to dominate. For that we should all thank you.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

Who the heck is starring the posts from this depraved lunatic with delusions of grandeur?

More depraved lunatics, sir! To the frontlines of ATS! We're running short!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

that fellow is how things even out in the end, nothing can be all pure and holy, muddy claws have a place in this too.
The odd thing would be that none appeared, and everyone debated nicely and in control of our feelings and emotions!

BTW, feeding the meanies proves to be counter productive, and frankly an irreparable loss of energy! (regarding the general vibe DarkCyrus dabbles with... to each its own!)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

What a fantastic post! This is some good wisdom hidden in the depths of another thread. I wonder how many will understand that you just laid out how it is?

I like the term inorganics. It is used so seldom but is a fantastic way of describing these consciousnesses that live share our existence.

I think this brings up another good point though in that nature extends far beyond what most comprehend.

Personally I have used inorganic beings and they have used me. I tend to look at it no differently than being part of a team here. There are those whose intentions you can't know, those who would hurt you, those who would help. But in the end all are just trying to survive.

Another very important point you touched on is that we will not get or have a universal understanding. That is a paramount of ignorance. What we can do,and what we should do, is seek to understand as much as possible our place and our capabilities. We will find the limits we were shown are nothing more than illusions and unlocked doors we just need to reach out and turn the handle. None of us have even come close to the brick wall of our limitations yet.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneEyedProphet

BTW, feeding the meanies proves to be counter productive, and frankly an irreparable loss of energy!

There are those who have played in the light and in the dark, in the pristine white marble halls and the muddy dark swamps. Some of us have decided to play in the dark swamps for a bit longer not wanting to exit the primordial ooze for the greater consciousness.

All this talk about higher vibrations and knowledge many forget how much wisdom and growth is left in the lower vibrations and the darkness away from light and love.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Thank you fly for bringing me to this thread. Awsome ! I follow the Fly.... lol. Evil's greats weapon is fear, but Love is the most powerful because, the Evil fear, Love. [my own quote] Like the OP brought up random generators, they show how we are all connected, in mind and spirit.

As a whole we are beyond time and space. Most people fear being part of the whole because they are afraid of losing themself. That their oness will be lost in the whole. How unture that is, because we are all the pieces of a giant puzzle, and it is not complete if even one piece is missing.

We have all heard you can't take it with you. Money no, but more important everything you learn and experience goes with you always, and always a part of you, as well as part of the whole. I have always said if every human on this planet just knew how important they are even the child that lives only a day, each of us touch others and ashame we never know how important just a touch can be to the "Whole".

Being 64 and an old hippie of course I was a Star Trek lover. We are the Continueum.

"Time Walker" This one is for you !!!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

There is no other way to put it, i just meant the meanie posting here, of course it takes even a stronger and indomitable will to play with fire, and learn while accepting that the burn is only part of the process, its not a scar, its knowledge etched with blood and sweat.

We all put ourselves for sale to the highest bidder in exchange for many varied things, we are after all hunters, and power is our game, adaptation, distraction and meaning amongst our tools of the trade.
Responsibility must be our wind, and acceptance that, as much as we would always like to win, loosing some along the way is inevitable!

This balancing act is the greatest game there is!
you can play it any way you like!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinglelord

What we can do,and what we should do, is seek to understand as much as possible our place and our capabilities. We will find the limits we were shown are nothing more than illusions and unlocked doors we just need to reach out and turn the handle. None of us have even come close to the brick wall of our limitations yet.

There are no limitations, none whatsoever, who or what we are will remain a mystery unto itself, we are indistinguishable from the whole, and yet the illusion remains, we are divided, inside, two sides fighting for supremacy, we are never taught to tame the beast and quiet the voices, but it can be tried.

None of us have even come close to the brick wall of our limitations yet. Nor will ever, because at the end, it begins anew, somewhere...

cheers!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

(heres a guy that has seen 1/2 of my path this far)

JingleLord good to see you.

I am glad your here. Yes the emotions can get us, (very chemical). I try my best to deal with them as you already know. This is what this tread has been about, to harness these. Not shed them completely. We would be gonners without them.

Also to realize the worldwide consciousness, and be aware when there are "forces" that are drawing these out. Good or bad. If you are aware of this. Then you have a choice as if you want to give them up and in what way.

I was aiming the FearSphere thing for the people who might be turning hysterical with some of this information being streamed. I see it over and over. Some right here in this thread.

I emphasized Fear and Anger as the energies but Like, Love, Hate, and Sadness are definitely with th realm. Find the balance and use them. Then you are powerful. I am surprised how many people did not see this point.

The Higher should be in the lead and this is what I mean to express. (vomit or no vomit)

You summed it up, but did you not get any of this in th OP?

This might be my fault as I did not put that very clear in the OP.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Well put, I mean some of the stuff that has been mentioned here was actually taught in holy cities, in the basements of cathedrals, in hidden candle lit rooms.

The secrets of Osiris, the masteries of the Toltecs, the wisdom of the vedas, the five rings of Miyamoto, the prophecies of Gibran, the wisdom of Khabir, this has never EVER happened before.
You had to pay with your life if you let the "uninitiated" knew that we all are in charge of our dreams, and that these boundaries are only in our minds!

Many will go insane, to those, well, welcome to the club!

there is much more to come for all of us!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Whatever circumstances there might be, in whatever way each and every individual perceive it, is a fig of thee individual's imagination or perspective in whatever there is.

An idea or thought, is, by itself manifested and expanded upon by one's self for the reason of experiencing it understanding it and knowing it to the fullness of one's need.

There is really no meaning to anything, you give meaning to something based on how you perceive it to be.
Thus creating meaning from nothingness.

Therefore you are the creator of you reality. Thus, by thinking about something the way you do only expands and manifests the idea or thought to your reality.

What really matters, ultimately is your very existence or state of being and that's all there is to it.

Peace and Love.

edit on 17-5-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Thanks.

I really don't have any past in this arena. I just got into the alchemy thing about three months ago, thats a long story in itself. I had a Hermes Revelation.

I am no scholar on any of this. I have not got the decades that some of you have. I have focused mostly with the Thrice Great.

So I am learning so much from all of you. You are all helping me too.

edit on 17-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Since my "ball of light" keeps coming up.

Here it is.

My personal UFO Account

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join