It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS The Time Is NOW! STOP THE FEAR!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+71 more 
posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
"The half-wise, recognizing the comparative unreality of the Universe, imagine that they may defy its Laws — such are vain and presumptuous fools, and they are broken against the rocks and torn asunder by the elements by reason of their folly. The truly wise, knowing the nature of the Universe, use Law against laws; the higher against the lower; and by the Art of Alchemy transmute that which is undesirable into that which is worthy, and thus triumph. Mastery consists not in abnormal dreams, visions and fantastic imaginings or living, but in using the higher forces against the lower — escaping the pains of the lower planes by vibrating on the higher. Transmutation, not presumptuous denial, is the weapon of the Master." — The Kybalion

Hermes Trismegistus

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5136ce9d1660.jpg[/atsimg]

The purpose of this thread is to help some of you realize you do not have to be a victim anymore.

You are POWERFUL!

Those who are ready to listen, will.

Those with more knowledge than myself, I hope they will make contributions, and the trolls will show as well.

I love you all!

I have been a member of this site for nearly four years. I was brought into this FearSphere by a big ball of light I saw in the sky. I have spent years running around here looking for answers to what I saw. I have found none except in myself.

This is where the answers are. Nowhere else. You do not have to Emerge From Anything. You are already here. The power is inside of you.

I think my calling is to be a Messenger, and a fighter for the Higher. I am seething with postive energy and love and this is how I know how to make a difference. I am a guy sitting behind a cable modem with a "Voice". A "Voice" that can be "heard" around the world.

I almost left ATS for good recently. It only lasted a couple of days, laugh now, but I really was done.

A chain of events happened that brought me back, and a friend told me not to hide my light ever. So here I am.

LIGHTS BLARING!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/92073be5c519.jpg[/atsimg]

There are those of you that will say why don't you go out and do something. Well my answer to that is, I can have a MUCH LOUDER "Voice" here. You could not "HEAR" me in other hemispheres. So this is what I do.

HEAR ME NOW!

There are several threads going right now fighting against the Lower Forces that seem to have control over all. This does not have to be. Use Laws against Laws! They will pay their price. With that you must respect them too. They have made a choice. They will pay their dues when the time comes. WE ALL have a purpose down here.

Energy Vampires are REAL

They are sucking it out of you without your knowing. You do not have to give it. They are not asking to come inside. They are stealing your energy.

You all have energies inside you, these energies are being manipulated against you without your even Knowing. The Media is a tool, including this site (A Mystery School and real learning if you use it right). But panic and fear is robust none the less. Some people like to be scared. This thread is for the ones that want to make a real change in their life and find peace. Only when you have your balance can you focus.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d3bc2b833d35.jpg[/atsimg]

Biomagnetism is the phenomenon of magnetic fields produced by living organisms; it is a subset of bioelectromagnetism. The study of the biological effects of magnetic fields is magnetobiology. (The word biomagnetism has also been used loosely to include magnetobiology, further encompassing almost any combination of the words magnetism and biology.

Biomagetism

Electromagnetism is one of the four fundamental interactions in nature. The other three are the strong interaction, the weak interaction and gravitation. Electromagnetism is the force that causes the interaction between electrically charged particles; the areas in which this happens are called electromagnetic fields.

Electromagnetism is responsible for practically all the phenomena encountered in daily life, with the exception of gravity. Ordinary matter takes its form as a result of intermolecular forces between individual molecules in matter. Electromagnetism is also the force which holds electrons and protons together inside atoms, which are the building blocks of molecules. This governs the processes involved in chemistry, which arise from interactions between the electrons inside and between atoms.

Electromagnetism manifests as both electric fields and magnetic fields. Both fields are simply different aspects of electromagnetism, and hence are intrinsically related. Thus, a changing electric field generates a magnetic field; conversely a changing magnetic field generates an electric field. This effect is called electromagnetic induction, and is the basis of operation for electrical generators, induction motors, and transformers. Mathematically speaking, magnetic fields and electric fields are convertible with relative motion as a four vector.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88a89f2b0ff9.png[/atsimg]

Electromagnetism

"The Only thing you have to fear, Is fear itself".

This seem like a repetitive phrase being used a lot right now, BUT IT IS A POWERFUL ONE. Think about this real hard.

When you realize that you have the power and courage to conquer you fear, Only then can you make a dent in the PLANE.

You do not have to be on the negative Pole, You do not have to Be on the Positive Pole. You can be right in the middle and use both of these forces to your advantage. Love is an Energy, Anger is an Energy. You are the Load in the middle of the circuit. You have no power if you ar on either side of the Pendulum. Only all positive or only all negative. Without a balance there is nothing, no circuit. No Light!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/47c9d347cadf.jpg[/atsimg]

Mindwars are REAL

I see the proof of these wars. I can feel the effects of these wars in my MIND. I feel my Brothers and Sisters. I feel your pain. I do not want us to be in pain anymore. We can turn the tide if we just realize what is going on.

We are a collective!

There are rituals that go on worldwide to use these energies, to what end I do not really know. I just see what is happening. I hope some of you can help to clarify what is going down and help to use the higher forces to make a change.

I will plug a summary of recent events that happened recently from another thread of mine...

thread

Many of these events held their own thread right here at ATS. Only if you see them together can you see the progression.

April 27 - Birth (certificate)

April 28 - all is quiet

April 29 - Marriage (Royal)

April 29 - Obama orders raid called operation "Neptune Spear" on compound.

April 30 - All is quiet- Walpurgis

May 1st - Planetary alignment - Mayday

May 1st - "resurecction" came first with Pope - Mayday

May 1st -"Death" - OBL - Mayday - Already May 2 in Pakistan

May 2nd - 2 a.m. Arabian Sea Time - "OBL body dumped at sea" with Neptune

probably nothing but struck me oddly

May 2nd - Peru leader calls OBL "Popes Miracle"

May 5th - Moment of Silence WTC

9 days

OBL and Hitler Death Announcements - 66 years to the day. - to the minute for me Central US time

Global Consciousness Project Registered Big Time at announcement from Obama

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fe586093eeb3.gif[/atsimg]

This graph above is from the Global Consciousness Project It is a physical network of random number generator computer server systems stationed around the planet. Linked in the network. The pump out million of random numbers a second. This system was designed to register fluctuations in these generations due to outside electromagnetic forces.

YOUR BIOMAGNETIC CONSCIOUS ENERGY.

When human consciousness becomes coherent and synchronized, the behavior of random systems may change. Quantum event based random number generators (RNGs) produce completely unpredictable sequences of zeroes and ones. But when a great event synchronizes the feelings of millions of people, our network of RNGs becomes subtly structured. The probability is less than one in a billion that the effect is due to chance. The evidence suggests an emerging noosphere, or the unifying field of consciousness described by sages in all cultures.

The Global Consciousness Project is an international, multidisciplinary collaboration of scientists and engineers. We collect data continuously from a global network of physical random number generators located in 70 host sites around the world. The data are transmitted to a central archive which now contains more than 12 years of random data in parallel sequences of synchronized 200-bit trials every second.

Our purpose is to examine subtle correlations that reflect the presence and activity of consciousness in the world. We predict structure in what should be random data, associated with major global events. The data overall show a highly significant departure from expectation, confirming our prediction. Go to the Main Menu on the left to learn how the science is done. For some philosophical and interpretive perspectives, look to the Aesthetics menu.

Subtle but real effects of consciousness are important scientifically, but their real power is more direct. They encourage us to make essential, healthy changes in the great systems that dominate our world. Large scale group consciousness has effects in the physical world. Knowing this, we can intentionally work toward a brighter, more conscious future.

Just look at the graph from 9/11/2001.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/42fa51ca0ae0.gif[/atsimg]

So my Brothers and Sisters. I hope you can see that you are being drained of energy through your fear. You are being had.

The Time is NOW! Don't let them have it!

Realize this and you will be all POWERFUL, Trust me.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/29e18be95cd0.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 16-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
This is a really cool thread and very well thought out.

I wonder why there is so much fear being induced by the government.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
careful there, friend of friends. Nothing more haunting than when the movie ends. Becoming a Messenger, a game of a higher risk. . .in spite of all warnings, some sharpshooters never miss.

And if to never miss is is way it shall be, then when the song is played at sun's setting night, is it possible to determine in just which key?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Dw2881

Fear is induced for the sack of controlling the masses. The reason behind this, is to push their agenda of a New Word Order. One Government, One Religion, One monetary system.

In any given situation, fear will lead to submission.

Peace

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Divine Strake

Well my friend. If I help some my job is a success.

Besides too late for that.

Others only have the power if you let them have it.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Fantastically put! Fear indeed is what is blinding humanity and sucking us dry. We must break through this darkness of fear, ignorance, greed... and step into the light wisdom, grace, love...

We are all brothers and sisters in this, remember that! Spread the word, let the drops of love ripple the sea of humanity to move and shake all of us.

I'll leave one of my favourite mantras about fear from Dune here:

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

Cheers.

And it's nice to see you decided to stay and help, as that road was there for you to walk down and it's good you did.

edit on 16/5/11 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
WE ALL have a purpose down here.

Really? Prove it please.

I hear this all the time, from so many venues: religion, spirituality, etc. It's always just a bunch of feel good self help counseling mumbo jumbo. Really, I'm all ears.
edit on 16-5-2011 by Wolf321 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

Those who are ready to listen, will.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Friend, this is a fantastic thread. Having travelled part of the way with you on this journey, I can say without even the faintest shadow of doubt, that this is a worthy and excellent endeavour.

ATS - please, please, please - reject the fear. Listen to what is being expressed in this, and all related threads. Lose all preconceived notions of who we are (the participants) and buy into the message. We're selling nothing - rather offering strength of spirit, and sincerest intention to find and share the Truth. What can we, as people in this moment in history, offer as our practical and 'spiritual' legacy to those who will outlive or follow us?

Noetic science, alchemy, practical wisdom and hope for the future - belief in the positivity of life, dreams of a constructive and exciting age to come... These are the most important subjects that we as a community can focus our collective energy upon.

Join Timewalker, and all of us, as we work towards a better understanding of our collective power to effect change, and to take back the authority that the demonic usurpers have taken away from us.

There goes the fear! There it goes!

Much Love, to all you ATS'ers - deny them! Deny the PTB!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

Why don't you go and do a bit of research before you troll.

The message is intended for those who will hear it. Those who have ears to hear, and eyes to see.

The answers, the archaic wisdom, are there - if you care to look for them. As Franz Hartmann wisely wrote, over a hundred years ago:

Why do men quarrel about their opinions in regard to [religion]? Has not every one a right to believe what he pleases, as long as he has no knowledge? When real knowledge, such as results from a direct perception and understanding, arrives, then there can be no more quarreling about theories.

If a blind man were to deny to the one who sees that the latter is able to see, the seer would hardly care to argue with the blind, nor would he be likely to convince him; for real knowledge cannot be taught, it must be gained by experience...

What we learn without experiencing it, is merely a matter of opinion.

He who quarrels with another in regard to opinions, is after all merely quarreling with his own doubts...

Trust that's clear enough.

edit on 16-5-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: grammar, clarification, formatting..

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Unfortunately, I find it very easy to give into fear. (I spend a lot of time on the political threads.)

Even though we may be aware that consciousness helps shape our reality, we may not have all the tools we need to make the changes.

What tools do you recommend to help one change consciousness?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

I love that photo of the meditating dog that you use as your avatar. Where did you find that?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur

I'll leave one of my favourite mantras about fear from Dune here:

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

Thanks for reminding me of Dune. That was a series of amazing novels.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

May I recommend the following: Take back the Noosphere

The 'Noosphere' is the mental atmosphere, or collective consciousness (as pertains to our experience) of the world around us. We all partake in the Noosphere, and we all contribute to it. There is a depth of ancient magick at work in the mechanics of the Noosphere, and I am not qualified enough to offer a full and detailed definition really. I offer my brief and general understanding of what it is, and would suggest that you have a look into Noetic science, true Alchemy, the Mystery Schools of Ancient Egypt, and the writings of Franz Hartmann as a start.

In particular, I've enjoyed 'The life of Jehoshua, prophet of Nazareth' in recent weeks. That book, as well as the work of ATS member Timewalker, Frater2010 and others (all the links can be found in the linked thread), have led me to believe passionately that we have a responsibility to bring both Noetic and Practical change to our collective experience of Life on Earth..

We're also working on SIGILS, which are a means by which to get our statements of intent, or our prayers, deep into our subconscious. A sort of Practical Magic, acceptable to the Source/ God (as far as my discernment allows me to know this) which is a real way to change the way we think. I'll be adding my first sigil to the linked thread this afternoon... (it's a lot of work, but very therapeutic and seems to be working already!!)

There is much to say, and I would be happy to chat with anyone who has more knowledge than myself on these things - or with anyone who wants to know whatever little I know.

Seriously - this project is the start of our collective 'fear-free-future'.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I also saw a great white orb in the sky. It was absolutely huge, and it flew right at me and then backed off. I too have seen this white sphere, you live in N. California perhaps?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

They are sucking it out of you without your knowing. You do not have to give it. They are not asking to come inside. They are stealing your energy.

It is more like, everyone starts out with 100 units of life energy. Then people grow up and somehow get the idea owning a car equals 1 unit of energy, it's something to be happy about, it adds to one's happiness and the better the car, the more units of energy. But if one does not own a car, that is like a -1 energy unit, so anyone not getting a car now has 99 units of energy. Having the right clothes, +1, having anything else -1. Being ugly, -1 to -10 units, being pretty +1 to +10. Seldom anyone gets back to 100 units.

Most people lose a lot of energy units simply by attending school. University, +10 units, anything below becomes less units, no education becomes minus units. Having children, +10 units for each child. At a certain age, usually between 18 and 30 an individual may be down to 50 energy units, anything below 50 become "rejects", losers, misfits and need medication to get back and above 50 again.

Those energy units do not go between people like it's money or some other tangible object. You lose a + unit and it becomes a - unit and it's difficult to make that minus a positive again. It isn't stolen, taken away, given, it just turns evil. It's all in the mind, nowhere else.
edit on 16/5/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

Unfortunately, I find it very easy to give into fear. (I spend a lot of time on the political threads.)

Even though we may be aware that consciousness helps shape our reality, we may not have all the tools we need to make the changes.

What tools do you recommend to help one change consciousness?

Hi friend.

I think your just being here is a good step.

For myself, finding my spirituality was the real key. This I cannot steer anyone on. We all have our path. You take the roads that feel right in your heart. This is for you to choose.

A big step for me conquering and starting to put it to rest was finding the Global Consciousness Project several years back. Seeing the proof in the pudding so to speak. When realizing that the conscious power is very real indeed, I started to fight back.

I am a bit of a skeptical person. Sometimes I would read about or see events taking place, and the fear would set in quick, I might even believe them for a few, but stepping back an taking a breather I would come to my SENSES.

Some people are going to start flaming on this one, but after this I would step back and contemplate what I just read, saw or heard. I would just start to think positive happy thoughts, tell myself that this "news" is being sensationalized to hurt me and I would just start to laugh.

I spent many years going over the political forums too. I quit that. this was a personal choice. I just felt like it was an endless pulpit of bickering. People become very emotional in this arena. I just, again personal choice, that it was useless and was giving me nothing of value.

Now words are words. The members here have already given some great advice. Just keep reading this thread and see where it goes. I will quote some of their words here because they are that good.

I wonder why there is so much fear being induced by the government.

sharpshooters never miss.

In any given situation, fear will lead to submission.

I will face my fear.

I'm all ears.

reject the fear. Listen to what is being expressed in this

we may be aware that consciousness helps shape our reality

meditating dog

The 'Noosphere' is the mental atmosphere, or collective consciousness (as pertains to our experience) of the world around us. We all partake in the Noosphere, and we all contribute to it.

Laughter and Love is the BEST medicine. When I feel down I like to watch these two videos.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

Great analogy.

I do think that energy is something that cannot be destroyed ever. It is just "borrowed" they must return it at one point to the theater.

You can borrow some from the noosphere. Both charges are abundant. Just nab some for yourself.

Use Law against laws.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This thread is the perfect place for me to post this.

An open Letter to Stephen Hawking

How long is this going to go on? Erasing Jesus was already tried, in the most literal and physical sense. And like Obi Wan Kenobi, struck down he grew more powerful than we could possibly have imagined. Is finishing religion really going to bring the story to it's conclusion, or is finishing the story, perchance, going to conclude religion.

Such a simple thing, to finish a story when one isn't wracked by fear or guilt. To break the spell when one isn't enchanted by mystery of fairies. To get on with life when one is free of doubt.

Consider John the Baptist.

John was driven from Jerusalem at a young age.
Remember how all the babies 2 years and younger
were slaughtered. Someone in the community knew
that baby John was still alive, and being son of a
high priest was not a coincidence. There were a lot
of jealous women there who were bitter about what
had transpired. Just before he was seven John was
bullied out of town and grew up as a feral child.

Later when a new generation grew up John was like
the boogie man, a ghost, the memory of slain child-
ren. But like all children do, the new generation out-
grew the restrictions of their parents, and when he
turned out to be groovy and fun everyone went
swimming.

If not for this decoy, Iesous would never have been
able to have a normal childhood. Let alone figure
out how to be a man on his own. John is the quest-
ion 'who is the sacrifice for the sacrifice.' John took
the heat and the abandonment that we treat our
fathers' word with. This allowed Iesous to grow until
he was ready.

The whole time John was in prison they thought they had the one. Tragic story really. The past is a brutal and bloody place. But what did John think of Jesus. He lived in the desert wearing a shirt made of camel's hair, fed on locusts, and preached the coming of the kingdom.

Jesus shows up, gets to dip in the river Jordan, and then wanders in the desert for forty days without food. Fasting leads to hallucinations. The desert is John's home. Lets fly in there and watch as they interact.

John comes up to Jesus and says, "The locust are tasty, once you get used to them, and got me these muscles. You can find them hiding in the shade under the stones. Just turn one over."

And the tempter coming said to him: If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.

(Jesus)Who answered and said: It is written, Not in bread alone doth man live, but in every word that proceedeth from the mouth of God.

- Mathew 4:3 - 4

John said "Locust is a word. And went away confused."

John realizes that Jesus is following him, but still isn't eating. So he leads him to the village at Qumran. Every instance where John had gotten near Qumran the people there had tried to bathe him without his permission, so he crept up and peered down. Jesus came up along side him to see what he was looking at.

John says "There is city food down there. I can smell it. But be careful. They will make you go into their pools of water and hold your arms so you don't slip, and rub you down with soap. Soap they call it. They write a lot of books down there."

Then the devil took him up into the holy city, and set him upon the pinnacle of the temple,

And said to him: If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down, for it is written: That he hath given his angels charge over thee, and in their hands shall they bear thee up, lest perhaps thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Jesus said to him: It is written again: Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

- Mathew 4:5 - 7

The next day, still being followed John was wondering what to do. This man will not eat. But dying in the desert from starvation is bad. So John went to the peak of the tallest hill, and they arrived at night. All around they could see the fires of various towns, villages and camps burning in all directions, and John said "There are women in all these places who will feed strangers. They won't feed me cause they say I am not adorable. But maybe they will feed you. If you will just go down to one of them. Maybe they will adore ye."

Again the devil took him up into a very high mountain, and shewed him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them,

MT 4:9 And said to him: All these will I give thee, if falling down thou wilt adore me.

MT 4:10 Then Jesus saith to him: Begone, Satan: for it is written, The Lord thy God shalt thou adore, and him only shalt thou serve.

- Matthew 4:8 - 9

John left him there and went to Qumran where he told the people "There is a man named Jesus on top of the mountain. He is near to death from lack of food. Please have mercy on him and bring him something to eat. He may listen to your white robes, where my ugly self has offended him." And the men went and did as John said.

Then the devil left him; and behold angels came and ministered to him.

- Matthew 4:10

The men climbed to the top of the hill, called Jesus by name, and fed him. They brought him down to the village, where they treated him. Aside from some hearing loss, he would make a full recovery. Months later they learned that John had been arrested. They told Jesus in a loud voice "The man John, who sent you to us has been arrested by the Pharisees, and was turned over to that vile King Herod." But they had to keep saying it over and over. Pharisees is not an easy word to say both loud and clearly. Till one of them stooped down and wrote the word in the sand.

And when Jesus had heard that John was delivered up, he retired into Galilee:

- Matthew 4:12

See?
The way I deal with the Bible is to finish the story for myself. Not to crucify people again, or find people to blame, or to call it a fairy tale. And certainly not to fear talking about it.

How long will this go on?
Till something better comes along.
But even then the commandment not to kill will remain with me, even if no one else.

David Grouchy

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I wanted to welcome the regular pack.

We are here!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join