It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive But So far Unreported China Sightings - I Need Help

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Well, the description and images in that blog were certainly interesting and I'll be keeping and ear and eye out for more.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by samstone11

Just want to state that im not trying to be a dick. I have looked for reports aout this to help out.
But i have a question is that blog write up yours? Because you have similar story's.And that blog really likes sensationalism doesn't it? I didn't know this was a invasion? you'd think if there was a ufo invasion its would be every where on the internet. theres what 1 billion people in china im not sure how many have internet acces.s but i bet a few that do have it,andknow how to get pass the firewall, probably live in Beijing and would of seen/heard about it and blogged about it. All we have to go on is blurry pictures of lights. and this ufo guys blog who got a call from a friend in china....

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Ahem;
I avoided clicking any links here. It doesn’t look too ‘clean.’ Sometimes I write stuff and Google-translate into foreign languages. I spoke French with a Canadian once! But, I’m such a slow typist…

Just trying to help.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

i don't get it?\
2nd

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

I figured people in china had access to craigslist.

I'll scribble something up in Chinese and see if and what response I may or not get.

Maybe I'm being a knucklehead again. Sorry.
I'll try this;
Hey my friends! Tell me about the night sky! 嘿,我的朋友!告訴我一些關於夜空!

I'll hope to post something of interest soon.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

I think you are asking if I wrote the blog or the story and I can assure you that I had nothing to do with that at all. Fortunately, a search by another member found it, and I must admit I am ashamed I did not find it first because the lady who does author that blog is a friend of mine. I can say that I have spoken with her since I began this thread and her information is far more complete than mine and most likely more viable in the long run.

Thank you for the compliment that I almost write as well as she does. I consider her a tremendous role model for myself.

Finally, I absolutely agree with you about how in the world the government, the perimeter authorities, or whoever could possibly contain such an event. This is the closest I can come to questioning an otherwise completely trustworthy resource of mine. In the end, however, I would like to believe that those who know me recognize my loyalty, so I will continue to support my friend's account, but keep a weary eye towards the subject of censorship that could silence such a large number of people. In fact, that makes for a good thread of it's own I think. Is it realistic or even possible at all to censor a population the size of China's? If so, how?

By the way, I did not think you were rude or aggressive and I welcomed your input as it definitely stands on it's own merits. I always appreciate constructive thought.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join