It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive But So far Unreported China Sightings - I Need Help

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Unfortunately I don't think anyone on ATS will be able to help you until your source can find out more and pass it along himself but keep us updated with anything new you're told by your source if possible.

Hope you get to find out more, I'd sure love to know if there's anything going on.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Seriously...what the heck did any of that have to do with what we are talking about?!?! That was an old video of UFO footage from a bunch of different places....the only one I noticed from China was the supposed 'village that disappears' video that has been pretty much been debunked by the fact that no one has been able to find out a singe verfiable fact about the case even after all this time! Basically all that particular footage proves is that somewhere at some time there was some flashing lights that may or may not have had something to do with a UFO and/or Chinese Village....... Lets please stick to the discussion at hand ok?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
come on guys its been over an hour and he hasn't bothered to reply.
The aliens got him or he is just having a good ole laugh
EDIT: Just to note. I have looked at loads of china news feeds and I can confirm the media have not been silenced. the news keeps coming....
edit on 16-5-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
reply to post by SaturnFX

and I don't see you helping out on trying to find if there's any source out there.. just

where's your source.. where's your file ??

questioning , questioning questioning..

the OP is ASKING for YOUR help ......get to it~!!

Your right...my bad.
I am just frustrated overall with endless topics about giant alien invasion fleets and whatnot being spotted and it turns out to be some random youtube video videoing a chinese lantern...

I will sit back and watch this thread develop...if something is truely going on over there, no doubt it will take off nicely...else, it will just drift away with the bajillion other threads stating the same thing with nothing coming from it. :\

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
EDIT: Just to note. I have looked at loads of china news feeds and I can confirm the media have not been silenced. the news keeps coming....
edit on 16-5-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

How do you know this?
How has the media not been silenced?
Are they reporting on the mass ufo sighting?
If not, and if the sightings are true as claimed by the witness reports above, then IMO they have been silenced….

We all know that the media and internet is China’s favourite play-thing…
I

edit on 16-5-2011 by Monkeygod333 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

Well if they were silenced then they wouldnt be posting news about the biggest gold coin auction being sold. or the fact that there 2011 trade surplus may drop to 100 bln USD. now if he said the media were silenced about the ufos thn ok but he didn't and he hasnt even replied yet. pretty rude when your asking for help

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3

Well if they were silenced then they wouldnt be posting news about the biggest gold coin auction being sold. or the fact that there 2011 trade surplus may drop to 100 bln USD. now if he said the media were silenced about the ufos thn ok but he didn't and he hasnt even replied yet. pretty rude when your asking for help

So -according to your thinking- since there is news on the channel and its not just a blank screen, they are not being silenced??? Really?

It is the editors who decide what to publish, what not to publish. And since the topic of UFO's carry such a taboo stigma to them, and society has been manipulated into thinking they'd get laughed at for bringing up UFO's, everyone just avoids the subject like a plague.

Either they wont report it, or they are told not to. And then just fill the tube with other useless news to keep you distracted from what is going on.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
reply to post by SaturnFX

and I don't see you helping out on trying to find if there's any source out there.. just

where's your source.. where's your file ??

questioning , questioning questioning..

the OP is ASKING for YOUR help ......get to it~!!

He's saying that you're not really helping the thread progress toward an answer by posting random vids that are over 7 months old...and you're not. That doesn't make him a "basher" because you're posting irrelevant stuff. The first vid u posted leads off with a video from October 2010 then goes on to show various random clips from around the world and space....none of which has anything to do with the thread.

Think before you post, don't just clog threads with random stuff. That happens enough as it is. Posting random clips for the hell of it doesn't help the OP.
edit on 16-5-2011 by Watts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by Komodo

Lahore Pakistan also.

edit on 16-5-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

What does this video have to do with the thread titled "Massive But So far Unreported China Sightings - I Need Help"?

Don't hijack the OPs thread. Its not a general ufo discussion, its very specific... Be courteous and stay on topic or start your own thread.
edit on 16-5-2011 by Watts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Watts

Hey both ufos look the same and are 4 days apart.
How is that for a thread.

edit on 16-5-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

Quick answers: South central China, telephone conversations, and no internet access. Thanks for asking.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I want to drop a quick not that I am seriously impressed with the overall response for my pleas for help. I was up very, very late as I work transcontinental with China and just getting started catching up today. I am struck with pride to see how cohesive, organized, and determined ATSers can be. There have even been disagreements on how to help in this thread, but not necessarily if you can help.

I believe I am seeing the best group founded on true investigation in the world at work here. Thanks. I will do more research as time and other work allows and report back.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Found this site with some details regarding the Chinese UFOs. Makes for an interesting read

lightsinthetexassky.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by samstone11

Roger that, I'm not sure what else I could do to help find information. I searched real time tweets etc regarding china, ufos, any videos that have come up very recently and I had found very little.

If only your source could get something to you through the internet, any photos or video obviously, other than that... I don't know. I will stay tuned into this thread though, good luck.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Just came across this. Not sure how to embed though sorry. www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by everybodysaymiles
Just came across this. Not sure how to embed though sorry. www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

can anyone confirm this news report please, i dont speak chinese.
As i've looked at the latest(past 24 hours) on china ufo and can't find anything to confirm this. so i think that this is BS
edit on 17-5-2011 by Bixxi3 because: sp

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

i really think your talking out your ass. I've seen loads of apparent ufo's on chinese news they love it!. Remember when 'ufos made a whole chinese village vanish'?
and why aren't there loads of blogs entry's and youtube vids? there are people in china who get around china's firewall.
I guess by your thinking aliens and the Chinese gov are working together to stop people in china to get this info out. except this one person that manged to get a message out to someone who posts on ats. Yes that's the logic answer

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
here is one story i found, too lazy to use google translate.
story.news.tom.com...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
You are correct Happyman about this being the incident in question. Ms. Williams, who operates LITS is a friend of mine and confirmed as much. She is obviously far ahead of myself in the gathering of information (as usual, but annoyingly so). Monkeygod is largely correct in that information is heavily censored as to what is allowed out of the country. Although my source is someone I can trust without hesitation, I do know that should the authorities there decide to do so, they can and will act punitively as well as physically with total impunity. In other words, what details we get from there is either censored, somehow approved, or enough information got out ahead of the curve that it was too late to stop it. Unfortunately, that does not mean those same authorities will not still make a serious effort to trace sources. I do agree with an earlier post questioning the authenticity if there were so many possible witnesses, but I would suggest that fear of governmental reprisal in the right measure can be a more powerful thing than we realize.

Watts, Sek, Komodo, and the rest of you are very much appreciated and deserve recognition for helping. I have not been able to communicate with anyone in China today or tonight even though I often do so through my work. Not enough absence for me to be concerned yet, but I also do not wish to create a trail to folks who could potentially be punished for discussing this with me. Any new information I get will dutifully be posted.

Thanks again, and for what it's worth I was told that this occurrence was so substantial that in the opinion of at least a few observers this could become the smoking gun in that country. Wish I had that much faith myself, but who knows? One day it will be too much for anyone to cover up.

I will be posting as more comes in.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join