It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive But So far Unreported China Sightings - I Need Help

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Of course we have all seen the constant bombardment of posts and even MSM articles regarding the wave of China sightings, and I am one who has gotten bored with it and left it alone recently.

Until a few hours ago.

An exceptionally reliable source that I must honor the request for annonymity has just reported to me that there has been a sighting on a scale including hundreds of thousands if not millions of witnesses in the past two days. I am attempting to get more specifics such as exact location and times, but the need for personal security prevents this person from providing enmough details to endanger himself.

The info I was given is that hundreds of blue orbs, multiple small ships and an indescribably large mother ship was seen and the media has been silenced. Not "silent", but "silenced", whatever connotation that carries. I have searched here and elsewhere, and sure enough can find nothing of it. This gentleman is one of the few people I would unhesitatingly trust with all my worldly possessions and have never known him to mislead me.

Does anyone have any additional info to add or share?

Thanks.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I have not heard anything of it but I will ask you questions.

Where is your source located (generally speaking)?
How are you in communication with them?
Do they have internet access and a camera?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
My sister's boss is currently in China he'll be there for a few more weeks I believe. Every six months or so he visits for a month, he has family there. I'll find out tomorrow if she can contact him, if so I'll relay the story. I got her to ask him about last years various sitings while they were all over ATS and got little more than laughs in response. He doesn't believe any of it so if there's something going on nationwide he won't blow smoke up my rear he'll tell it like it is or at least what the public is allowed to know. I have a feeling if something was going on and he knew about it it wouldn't take long for the story to make it's way back to me as he knows where I stand on the ufo subject regardless of his beliefs.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I can't find anything yet but this is very interesting and I will be sure to keep looking.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by samstone11
Of course we have all seen the constant bombardment of posts and even MSM articles regarding the wave of China sightings, and I am one who has gotten bored with it and left it alone recently.

Until a few hours ago.

An exceptionally reliable source that I must honor the request for annonymity has just reported to me that there has been a sighting on a scale including hundreds of thousands if not millions of witnesses in the past two days. I am attempting to get more specifics such as exact location and times, but the need for personal security prevents this person from providing enmough details to endanger himself.

The info I was given is that hundreds of blue orbs, multiple small ships and an indescribably large mother ship was seen and the media has been silenced. Not "silent", but "silenced", whatever connotation that carries. I have searched here and elsewhere, and sure enough can find nothing of it. This gentleman is one of the few people I would unhesitatingly trust with all my worldly possessions and have never known him to mislead me.

Thanks.

Well assuming your source is in China (if not...then where did he/she get THEIR information from??) I think it illustrates an important point. Information about something like this could not be silenced....if it was truly that huge of an event, then there would be lots and lots of video of it....Such videos would have no problem getting around any blocks put up by China...there are simply too many ways for the footage to reach the rest of the world these days...... video hosting sites, blogs, freinds in less censored countries to e-mail the footage too, etc. etc. China would simply have no way to censor all of that...if it could then you'd never have heard about it from your source in the first place!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
here's what I got so far..but it was earlier this year..

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Until a few hours ago.

Thanks.

Fire your source.
millions of people? youtube and many other places would have already been flooded with endless streams of personal videos.

This guy is just messing with you...probably bored. I hope to stand corrected, but I reckon I won't be.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

Until a few hours ago.

Thanks.

Well assuming your source is in China (if not...then where did he/she get THEIR information from??) I think it illustrates an important point. Information about something like this could not be silenced....if it was truly that huge of an event, then there would be lots and lots of video of it....Such videos would have no problem getting around any blocks put up by China...there are simply too many ways for the footage to reach the rest of the world these days...... video hosting sites, blogs, freinds in less censored countries to e-mail the footage too, etc. etc. China would simply have no way to censor all of that...if it could then you'd never have heard about it from your source in the first place!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

Why do you keep posting old videos?

The ops is discussing something that happened in the last couple days...are you wanting the truth to be seen here, or are you trying to derail the thread into a catch all dismissal of the subject to begin with.

What are you doing?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I found this while looking.not sure if this is what you are talking about.
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by xstatic
I found this while looking.not sure if this is what you are talking about.
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
scottcwaring.blogspot.com...

This ufo could be this.

cidlylight.en.made-in-china.com...[edit by]edit on 16-5-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Komodo

Why do you keep posting old videos?

The ops is discussing something that happened in the last couple days...are you wanting the truth to be seen here, or are you trying to derail the thread into a catch all dismissal of the subject to begin with.

What are you doing?

How am i trying to derail the damn thread if I post a CHINA UFO YT related only 3 weeks ago~!! .. MAYBE, it might be just old news to us, and the source is getting old info

Yea .. your really doing the thread .. freaking basher ~!!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

and I don't see you helping out on trying to find if there's any source out there.. just

where's your source.. where's your file ??

questioning , questioning questioning..

the OP is ASKING for YOUR help ......get to it~!!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
scottcwaring.blogspot.com...

China UFO Sighting on March 15, 2011 over Temple, photos.

Date of sighting: March 15, 2011 Location of sighting: Golden Temple in Kunming, China
At 19:30 on March 15, 2011 Liu Zhinjun and his wife were at the Golden Temple District in China when they happened to look up into the clouds and saw two blueish UFOs floating above them.

Liu Zhinjun pointed to the sky telling his wife, "Look, look. Flying saucers." He stated that the objects, "basically did not move." He then shot a video of the UFOs with his cell phone. Later when he got home he put the video on his computer to better view the UFOs. He shot a two minute video of the blue saucers.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Lahore Pakistan also.

edit on 16-5-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
The Chinese government has been censoring things left and right. I don't need links to believe this one. Thanks for posting.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by Komodo

Lahore Pakistan also.

edit on 16-5-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

interesting.. almost seems to good ya know.. and it being only 30secs is suspicious, nice catch though~!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Luckyxfactor
The Chinese government has been censoring things left and right. I don't need links to believe this one. Thanks for posting.

the thread is NOT about Chinese censoring the media.. it's about the MASSIVE UFO over china.. we all KNOW that China does..

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

oh i wish this was true. But you know the saying. If its to good to be true then it probably isn't
just like this thread
off topic: i just had a epiphany i don't believe in god but i believe in aliens and ufo even though there no real proof so i must actually believe in god?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3 >>

join