It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can HAARP save us from Elenin?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I was thinking, if they just turned up the settings on HAARP, put the power to full max, maybe they would chase Elenin away and we would be safe.

Of course, I still watch the original "Outer Limits".

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

Nah, they'll need too much orange kryptonite to get that much power.

And smallville has just concluded, so I really don't think we're going to see any more red, green, yellow or gold - and my favourite, Orange! - kryptonite...

You could always place a second torch under the haarp facility? It might cause more energy. It works in the Crazy Machine 2 - damn that thing..

No, you have nothing to worry about, Japan is going to meltdown before Elanin causes us catastrophic disasters - it will literally blow the earth apart, if you look at the google map of the region, it's almost done it!

So don't stress pet..

Actually, now you've made me realise, all the sci-fi space shows have ended, all the superhero shows ended, all we have left are serial killer forensic investigators, bikers in charming and humping foul mouthed hot vampires.

THAT IS A CONSPIRACY!!!!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
"E" for effort but no S & F
2nd liner

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
no.

Because

1/ Elinen isn't going to hit us and
2/ HAARP doesn't actually "do" anything

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Maybe HAARP can cause an earthquake in Elenin. Maybe HAARP can travel back in time he can warn the Mayans about 2012.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Yes

HAARP will give it earthquakes, bad weather and give the aliens on it mind control thoughts of blasting themselves with photon cannons....

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

an interesting though about haarp. i feel some of japans destruction was derived from haarp and our government so that japan could not regain power through thier technologies and currencies which kuwait was hoping to use to trade oil in yen directly from us dollar. if oil was swapped to yen, the NWO would not be able to conglomerate and there would be no power they could control over the world. hence our occupation over there and the false flag setup of 9/11. thus, and this also being a prophecy in biblical translation and other popular prophetic visons and race histories throughout time that it will force china to use thier 20-1 manpower and utilize russias weapons [which they still have stockpiled] to initaite ww3. timing is near perfect or an attack due to the fact our armies are still over there to reserve the oil supply for our country. which would greatly asisst thier rise to world power were they stronghearted enough to take it from us. either we let go of the oil and converge our country to using natures foreces for support. or we face our own materilistic damnantion over oil and ebcourage the third tribulation.

top topics

join