It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Navy Map Showing Large Areas of U.S. Submerged Happening Now ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

I live on the SC coast, let me take a look here....

Nope, still dry.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BEAST1E
What struck my odd about the map the OP presented was the massive blue area over the Rocky Mountains. Unless I am missing some variable I don't see an area that's 7000+ ft above sea level being submerged.

living basically on top of them myself, my first thought was how the hell could the cascades be fully submerged. I just dont buy it.

Certainly something could, and inevitably will, change with the land mass called north America. Unless they have somehow figured out that the western US CAN actually fall off into the ocean, it just doesn't seem fully plausible. Maybe a lesser version.

The only thing that I can think of off hand that *may* be able to cause something like this is a certain super-volcano going....and then, to be honest, it really won't matter what the land looks like.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
In looking at the "navy" map I can't help wonder how all that tectonic plate movement necessary to submerge so much land area could avoid triggering the Yellowstone volcano. If the plate movement didn't trigger it then what about the weight of the water on top of the caldera when it goes underwater? Some of the those embracing this map make no explanation for this issue. If I had to choose I would take the water over super volcano. I can swim!

edit on 06/02/2011 by grayeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I propose a different nexus point of the supposed US Naval Intel map of a future flooded USA...

Its not about the land sinking nor the water rising but is really a coded message to the proper people...
the USA will be divided into two separate governing countries & the jurisdiction borders of each autonomous 'State' is reflected as the 'New Coastlines'

here's the reasoning:

see this reference about Tall Whites AKA Nordic extraterrestrials who prompted NAZI Germany into a high tech war machine...and has been 'deep government' in the USA since 1945....

see snips here: www.ufothetruthisoutthere.com...

...Snowden’s documents further confirm, this report says, the “Tall Whites” (Nordic) meetings in 1954 with US President Dwight D. Eisenhower where the “secret regime” currently ruling over America was established.

Most disturbingly, this FSB report warns, is that the “Tall White” agenda being implemented by the “secret regime” ruling the United States calls for the creation of a global electronic surveillance system meant to hide all true information about their presence here on earth as they enter into what one of Snowden’s documents calls the “final phase” of their end plan for total assimilation and world rule.

and this part which puts it out in the open that the Tall Whites/Nordics are in massive campaign of inner power struggles with the Obama Forces (also a different body of ETs)

snip:

Unbeknownst to the FSB, this report confirms, are those still in the US government backing Snowden, but whose presence Russian intelligence experts note is “unmistakable” and shows a cataclysmic power struggle is currently underway against this “secret regime” now headed by Obama by “forces unknown.”

Most to be feared by Russian policy makers and authorities, this report concludes, is if those opposing the “Tall White” “secret regime” ruled over by Obama have themselves aligned with another alien-extraterrestrial power themselves....

Now... a breakaway government HQ'ed in Denver under the guise of 'continuity-of-government' might be the Obama group of ETs (who also favor Islam ideology)

where-as the present Tall-White/Nordics' will retain the original 13 States & more, of the historical, Constitutional Republic of the former undivided lower 48 States USA .... the future 'new' borders will be the the East coast of the Mississippi to the Atlantic Ocean and North-South from Maine to Georgia (Florida-Al-Miss-La-parts of Tx all claimed by the Latinos & Cubans )
See the pertinent Maps of 'flooded USA as 2 Islands...not so much the Scallion version as the closer to 2015 Nibiru map of flooded USA lands up the Mississippi to great lakes & the west Coast losing much of the San Andreas & Cascadia to flooding/sinking of landmass

It is an interesting idea... an idea which needs a more comprehensive Thesis report to ly out the whole premise better than this quick post on an existing thread from 2011

edit on th31145787766013012016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join