It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Navy Map Showing Large Areas of U.S. Submerged Happening Now ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
On the eve of launching www.ccdem.net... : A multi state National Level Exercise
to simulate a large scale earthquake along the New Madrid fault zone.

Coupled with large scale flooding that is happening now , a large earthquake would be extremely
devastating.
Is this exercise about to go " Live " ? HAARP waiting at the ready , ..as many believe is what
happened in Japan.

I have seen this map on many web sites of a submerged U.S.; could be fake .. coincedental that
the flooding along the Missouri is exactly what the map depicts ?

Link : theintelhub.com...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

Interesting but not true...plenty of family members and including myself, live in these "blue areas."
The water hasn't taken over the land atleast not yet.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
There is no such thing as coincidence

Its all serendipitous

And that maps been around for awhile

Only time will tell

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I believe that map was proven to be a fake? Could have been a different but remarkably similar map, but methinks it's a proven hoax.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
We should drain the ocean.

Problem solved.

edit on 15-5-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I've seen many predicted "future maps" of earth and the US looks almost exactly like the way it is portrayed in the navy map.

www.timeline2012.net...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
One has to understand that we as 1st responders get draw-ups from FEMA, Red Cross, National Weather Service, CDC and a host of others to show us how to prepare and what COULD happen...so we can better understand what to do if it does.

Sometimes these "training-scenario-maps" get out to the general public. Thats all. And there are a LOT of them. And some are pretty d--m frightening...but thats all they are. "Scenario maps", or the "what-ifs".

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
What struck my odd about the map the OP presented was the massive blue area over the Rocky Mountains. Unless I am missing some variable I don't see an area that's 7000+ ft above sea level being submerged.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

And if aearthquake along the New Madrid fault zone does happen how are they going to explain that they just happen to be in the area doing NLE 2011 at the time?

Just like the exercises that just happen to be going on when 9/11 happened?

edit on 5/15/2011 by fixer1967 because: edit to add

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
The East coast possibly. The lower South around the Mississippi is a definite possibility. The West coast is also a good candidate. But the Rocky Mountains? Seriously? If the Rockies submerge, you can pretty much bet most of the rest of the U.S. has already been under water for a while.

/TOA

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BEAST1E
What struck my odd about the map the OP presented was the massive blue area over the Rocky Mountains. Unless I am missing some variable I don't see an area that's 7000+ ft above sea level being submerged.

I don't see this happening either...Mt. Jefferson at 11,783 ft. and Arc Dome at 11,954, it hardly seems possible they would be completely submerged, but then again maybe these mountain areas will become they new islands of the Pacific Ocean. Who knows? The earth is an constantly changing mystery it seems!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

like all other alleged " earth changes " maps - that is UTTER TWADDLE , drawn by a retard with no understanding of geopogy / topography whatsoever

it has nothing to do with the USN - it is simply claimed to origionate from the navy to attempt to boost its credibility

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by johngrissom

If you notice... this is a future prediction map of the US. It is also on the Navy website. Basically it's showing the probability of areas within the US that are subject to being taken over by water resulting from a large scale earthquake at the NM and SA faults.

OP... I was thinking about that earlier today. The flood outline mimics the map... and that, my friend is quite strange indeed.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
WOW! Looking at the map...I will have beach front property, maybe this is why we have so much sand in our area.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by forall2see

It isn't that disturbing. If you look at history that area around the Mississippi River flooded like that on a regular basis. It was a lot like the Nile river. The yearly floods left behind rich nutrients that made the area in to great farm land.

It is modern man with canals and levies that stopped this from happening. That part of the map is based on historical records.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

NLE11
National Level Exercise NLE 2011 Private Sector Participation

National Level Exercise NLE 2011 will be an operations-based exercise centered on the scenario of a catastrophic earthquake in the New Madrid Seismic Zone, encompassing four FEMA Regions (IV, V, VI and VII) and eight Central U.S. Earthquake States: Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, Illinois, Indiana, Mississippi, Missouri and Tennessee. NLE 2011 will exercise initial incident response and recovery capabilities, to test and validate existing plans, policies and procedures to include the New Madrid Catastrophic Plan (currently under development). NLE 2011 will be conducted in May 2011.

Scenario: On 16 May 2011, the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) confirmed that a catastrophic earthquake with a magnitude of 7.7 occurred on the southwestern segment of the New Madrid Seismic Zone (NMSZ), with an epicenter at Marked Tree, AR (to the northwest of Memphis, TN). A second large earthquake with magnitude of 6.0 occurred a short time later on the Wabash Valley Seismic Zone (WVSZ), with an epicenter near Mt. Carmel, IN.

Arkansas Exercise Objectives: EOC Management - Demonstrate the State's and Counties ability as outlined in jurisdictional plans to effectively manage a catastrophic earthquake event through multi-agency coordination by activating and mobilizing Emergency Support Functions (ESFs), intrastate and interstate mutual aid agreements (MAAs), and Federal aid.

AWESOME COINCIDENCE?

edit on 16-5-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Keep your ears and eyes open Yanks, on the day of the 7/7 bombings we were running a 'training exercise' which just happened to mimic the exact attacks, How convenient, Wasnt it the same for 9/11 ?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
NYC, CA, FL, and the texas coast there goes half the US population.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Earth is not a perfect sphere.

It bulges at the Equator. If the North Pole continues it's movement and this spinning balls surface does indeed move we would see America looking like that map slowly year by year....or maybe that Comet's magnetic field will pull the Earth and move it on it's axis real quick like......and everyone would die fairly quickly.

Earth is not going to be the same.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Why isn't Canada never included on these maps?

Wouldn't it add more creditability only because we share an enormous space, an event like this would alter our coast lines too and could affect the States, like the St. Lawrence river splits a part, the Great Lake states turn into ocean front property....gnome sayin'

top topics

<<   2 >>

join