It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: 12 year girl astonishes the UN - Zeitgeist Movement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Possibly the most inspirational video I have ever seen.

youtu.be...

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Pain

Don't forget to check this out: www.thezeitgeistmovement.com...

Join the Revolution!

~1Mind1Soul~

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Mind1Soul

Pfft.....

Another Lucis Trust (Lucifer Publishing Trust) / Share International Pro-Lucifer New Age NGO Organization. Nothing Surprising here. Same Anti-Christ promoting New Age U.N. cult.

www.redmoonrising.com...

The Lucis Trust, formerly known as the Lucifer Publishing Company was formed by Alice A. Bailey a Theophsist and disciple of Madame Blavatsky (Helena Petrovna Blavatsky). Blavatsky was the founder of Theosophy and is considered the "mother" of the New Age movement and modern occultism. She taught in her Secret Doctrine that Lucifer was "higher and older than Jehovah. She further expressed in her "great work" that Satan, under different god-names, is really an allegory of "Good, and Sacrifice, a God of Wisdom." Blavatsky believed that Satan was the only god of earth, "is one with the Logos," and is the "cosmic reflection of God.". Blavatsky also equated Lucifer with Jesus Christ.

The Lucis Trust (or Lucifer Publishing Company) is a United Nations Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) and is represented at weekly sessions at the United Nations in New York and Geneva and a member of the UN Economic and Social Council.

The Lucis Trust promotes IoNs as one of the "New Group of World Servers". The Lucis Trust are pushing for the establishment of a permanent "Age of Aquarius" ruled by one "christ" figure, "Lord of the Word" or Maitreya (the new age messiah) and a One World Religion.

Lets take a step away from IoNS for a minute and take a look at the intenet movie Zeitgeist which appears to have taken in millions of people across the world:

Zeitgeist Part I used the controversial author Archarya S as the consultant for the movie. Part I of the movie is based on her book "The Christ Conspiracy", she also penned the companion guide for Zeitgeist.

Archarya S plagiarised her book from a book written in the 1800's by a Quaker who claimed without any evidence that there were 16 previous crucified saviours. This book was heavily cited by the Theosphical Society (founded by Madam Blavatsky - see above).

Archarya S expanded on the themes of the original book by drawing on material from Madam Blavatsky; revered 33rd degree Freemason Alber Pike who stated "Yes, Lucifer is God"; controversial researcher "Jordan Maxwell" (a pseudonym: derived from one of Maxwell's mentors, Madame Blavatsky's, works-- i.e., Jordanus Maximus); Gerlad Massey (High Chief Druid and contributor to Blavatsky's Lucifer Magazine); Albert Churchward (Freemason); James Churchward (Freemason); Michael Baigent (Freemason); Godfrey Higgins (Freemason / Cheif Druid) and others. To this day there are unclaimed financial rewards for anyone who can actually back up any of the claims made by Archarya S or Zeitgeist Part I.

edit on 15-5-2011 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Wow looks like more and more people are waking up. Way to go with that 12 year old girl

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

Alright man whatever you wanna believe, at least they are doing more to help the conspirator movement than you are.

All you can do is discriminate when someone tries to put a video of an amazing girl doing an amazing thing.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

here ya go...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Her speech was made in 1992. She is the daughter of David Suzuki.

Nice reminder tho.

edit on 15-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Thanks man I'm new here, not exactly sure how to work all the technicalities

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Mind1Soul

Alright man whatever you wanna believe, at least they are doing more to help the conspirator movement than you are.

All you can do is discriminate when someone tries to put a video of an amazing girl doing an amazing thing.

All you have to do is educate yourself on WHO is telling you What. Another Seed Group.

www.youtube.com...
www.disclose.tv...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Such an amazing speech. I'm no fan of the UN but she is right, as long as it exists it should be a force for good and not a force for control.

End the wars, feed the world, save the planet!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

What has that got to do with her speech? How can you disagree with anything she says in her speech?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by infolurker

Originally posted by 1Mind1Soul

All you have to do is educate yourself on WHO is telling you What.

Same goes for you too buddy. How do you know what that video portrays is the good guys and zeitgeist the bad.
It could easily be the other way around and whoever made that video is actually trying to stop something big from happening.

quiet frankly I don't care who did or said what, it is the message the video gets across, the same message this entire website gets across.

So just leave your criticism at the door or go hackle someone else.

Thanks but no thanks,
1Mind1Soul

www.disclose.tv...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Seems to me like InfoLurker is a Troll

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
HOLY CR@P!!!!!!!!

I cant believe how eloquent and confident she was for a 12 year old.

When its put that simply it really makes you wonder what we as a species are doing

If this is any indication of what the next generation is like there is still hope for the earth, I just hope by the time their old enough to rule we havent wrecked the place beyond repair or blown it up

S&F

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I'm not saying this girl is wrong, in fact she's very right, but her ideas are the ideas of the globalists as well.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Sorry, I just couldn't finish the video after the first few lyrics of a bastardized emo version of John Lennons Imagine.
The song is just too drol in that incarnation.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
This girl is on crack. There is no way Muslim or Islam preachers would allow the world she seeks. Does she have an answer for being an infidel.
edit on 15-5-2011 by MasterAndrew because: Typo

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Nope, Just a long time poster who likes to bring awareness to people who may not understand the "root" of "Who" the messenger is.

The Lucifer New Age Movement is strong and is deceiving many because they do not know better and are not familiar with the "Source". Beware the Wolf may come in Sheep's clothing, a nice message of truth mixed with lies.

All I like to do is "expose" the source since they really don't try to hide it. They just count on people NOT bringing it up or ignoring it.

And of course, their playbook on their site tells you to do exactly what your doing.

www.thezeitgeistmovement.com...

Tips for spreading awareness:
-Post thevenusproject.com and thezeitgeistmovement.com online wherever you can.
-Create YouTube videos promoting both the Movement and the idea of a Resource-Based Economy.
-Call into radio shows and bring up the Movement whenever possible.
-Download Zeitgeist Addendum and screen it in your community; get it on public access/networks.
-Copy this booklet and distribute it via hard copy or Cd-Rom
-Download the Orientation Presentation Slideshow and Slideshow Movie and hold your own events.
-Saturate the Internet as much as possible.

www.thezeitgeistmovement.com...

Is just another clone of Lucis Trust below (formerly Lucifer Publishing Company) founded by Alice Ann Bailey in 1922

www.redmoonrising.com...

She writes, "Symbolically speaking, some of the sons of God fell from their high estate, led, at one time, by "Lucifer, Son of the Morning". This "fall of the angels" was a tremendous event in the history of our planet, but was nevertheless only a passing and interesting phenomenon in the history of the solar system, and a trifling incident in the affairs of the seven constellations, of which our solar system is but one. Pause and consider this statement for a moment, and so readjust your sense of values." (Esoteric Psychology, vol.1, pp394-395).

Helena Petrovna Blavatsky's Theosophical Society in 1875. She published Isis Unveiled in 1877, established "Lucifer", an occult magazine, in London in 1887, and then published The Secret Doctrine in 1888.

She writes that "Lucifer is the LOGOS in his highest, and the "Adversary" in his lowest aspect - both of which are reflected in our Ego," (The Secret Doctrine II, p.162). She then writes that "Satan is the god of our planet, and the only god," (p.234). She sums up on page 513 by writing, "Lucifer is divine and terrestrial light, the "Holy Ghost" and "Satan," at one and the same time... And now it stands proven that Satan, or the Red Fiery Dragon... and Lucifer, or "Light-Bearer," is in us: it is our Mind -- our tempter and Redeemer, our intelligent liberator and Saviour..."

"In this case it is but natural... to view Satan, the Serpent of Genesis, as the real creator and benefactor, the Father of Spiritual mankind. For it is he who was the "Harbinger of Light," bright radiant Lucifer, who opened the eyes of the automaton created by Jehovah, as alleged; (Lucifer) can only be regarded in the light of a Saviour. An "adversary" to Jehovah the "personating spirit," he still remains in esoteric truth the ever-loving "Messenger"..." (S.D. II, pp.243-244).

www.lucistrust.org...

new topics

top topics

join