It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are people from far east alien descendants??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Now first of all I really do not mean this in a derogatory manner to anyone whos origins are in the far east and I will apologise now to anyone who may be offended by this theory.

Let me just get to it, generalising we have 4 main races on earth. Blacks, whites, asian (pakistan, india etc) and far easteners (China, Japan, Taiwan etc (I know technically they are also classed as asians aswell but just to avoid confusion)).

Now if you look at a black guy, white guy and asian guy, despite the differences in skin colour in the main they are all very similar and if you swapped the skin colours around there would be nothing out of the ordinary. I mean you can see where the black man has evolved into the white man due to moving further north up the world.

However with the far east race their complete face structure seems so different, like radically different. I was just wondering why, what in the evolution stage would have altered things so much?? And is it coincidence that pretty much all of the worlds technological breakthroughs and advances come from that part of the world?? They are tech mad!!

And again none of this is meant in a bad way, I hope people will look through the obvious 'wtf' thoughts that will come into your head and just think about what ive said.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
maybe humans become more Asian looking over time... in the future.

if you mixed up all the races right now, you'd have some pretty Asian looking people in general.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
You don't know enough about anthropology to even make this post. Native Americans also came from the Asian lineage, and they have prooven that with DNA with the exception of a handful of tribes who came from a few other places. Are you applying the same standards of "technology and aliens" to them?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

However with the far east race their complete face structure seems so different, like radically different.

As with all people and races bone structure is different therefore making the shape
of the head and face different - I don't get what you mean by radical - I see nothing
radical in any race - we are called humans.
edit on 15-5-2011 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I hear ya dude,

Something is very wrong with our understanding of evolution, Ive heard it said that there is nothing in the theory to exlain why the races are so different after a relatively short period of time.

I personally think were all descended from alien DNA or aliens messed around with primate DNA and made us.
If no alien intervention then I think humans would have needed to be around alot longer than is currently accepted and far eastern asians as you call them are most likely the highest up on the evolutionary tree.

One thing I notice on Oriental Asians is their foreheads, they slope backwards right above the eyes, first time I noticed it was when I had a vietnamese GF when I was 18. I noticed it and thought maybe she was deformed LMAO

Spent the next 2 days checking out every asian I knew to confirm it wasnt just her.

P.s I am not racist in any way shape or form, Im currently dating a Chinese girl but dont discriminate. A hot chick is a hot chick and an annoying pr!ck is an annoying pr!ck regardless of race

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Thats what I believe, yes maybe we have came from monkeys BUT I think we are a 'hybrid' monkey not an evolved monkey. I think some alien impregnated a monkey/gorilla or whatever with their own race and we are the result of whatever happened there. As for differences in structure their faces seem like more flat and kind of a bit squashed. But I have just been looking at native Americans who do look very similar so im looking way off the mark on that one. But I still believe that we did not completely evolve from monkeys and are NOT completely originated form this planet.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Dear. Idonthaveabeard

Try looking up Dropa stones china.

new topics

top topics

join