It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawyers demand the Truth about 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I understand 9/11 is a subject that has been washed and wiped away numerous times by TPTB and the truth seems like it will never be released.

Fortunately recently a pact of highly accredited officials and lawyers have gotten together and are demanding the truth to be disclosed once and for all.

The jobs of these men and women are to examine evidence and to spot cover-ups or inconsistencies in the evidence and that is exactly what they are doing with the 9/11 case.

l911t.com...

If you tell me that is not enough people to get what they want than I don't know what will.

Thanks for reading,

1Mind1Soul

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Mind1Soul

Half of the country has demanded the truth about 9/11 and we still have not scratched the surface. How much more proof do you need that there is 1% of the population that controls and laughs at the other 99%?

We will never know the truth, the reason why is simple. They don't want us to know. Who is they? Ask yourself first..... Who are we? There is your answer.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
the real perpetrators of 9/11 will never admit to it, so all we can do is look at the evidence and figure out who should be held accountable...we know nearly as much of the truth now as we will probably ever know, and those responsible will never be brought to justice by the kangaroo courts...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

That is an incredible site. Some very impressive credentials.

Thanks.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

We'll see.

In regards to your avatar: I think your heart is, um, in the wrong place?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I keep askign this and the conspiracy proponents uniformly run away from it the same way vampires run away from sunlight. Maybe you can be the first-

Just who would be on this so-called "independent investigation" you conspiracy people keep claiming you want to have? Anyone with the credentials to be involved in any investigation necessarily will have gov't connections in some way- crash site forensics experts would be with the FAA, anyone familiar with the security procedures in the WTC would be with the NYPA,, the people most knowledgable with the links between the attack and Bin Laden would be from myriad intelligence services, etc, all of which you conspiracy people have accused of being involved in the conspiracy or the coverup. Heck you people even had the gall to accuse NYC Firefighters of conspiring to cover up the murder of 343 of their brother firefighters so you can't even rely on them.

Just who the heck is left who'd have the necessary expert qualifications to be on a commission and who'd still be indepedent?
edit on 15-5-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
You can not take down the masters house....using the masters tools.
edit on 15-5-2011 by 1000TonBlocks because: removed the cap. on master

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

The people who hold the key to opening the gates for an unbiased investigation are probably controlled by the same officials who are behind the cover-up. Until they are removed from holding the key, it's probably unlikely we'll ever see a real investigation into 9/11.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I'm not one to praise lawyers, but I have to commend these shysters (just kidding) for jumping aboard the 9/11 Express. Now, when are the Judges for 9/11 going to join the effort, instead of impeding it?

Just who would be on this so-called "independent investigation" you conspiracy people keep claiming you want to have?

How about independent investigators? You know, they're some pretty good ones, such as Armstrong Forensic Engineers, who work for insurance companies. From what I hear, insurance companies don't usually like to pay out claims (except for the 9/11 anomaly), so they usually hire the best, since money is no object to them.
edit on 15-5-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
A new investigation is impossible since all the building scarp was quickly hauled away. There was zero attempt to treat anything with forensic care. Bush had to be forced into putting together a commission. You don't even see backwoods hillbilly cops destroy a crime scene like the FBI destroyed Ground Zero.

We can still have some sort of an investigation, but a full scale one will probably never happen because the evidence (of the largest civil crime scene in American history) was not kept.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Abney

A new investigation is impossible since all the building scarp was quickly hauled away. There was zero attempt to treat anything with forensic care. Bush had to be forced into putting together a commission. You don't even see backwoods hillbilly cops destroy a crime scene like the FBI destroyed Ground Zero.

So why is there a hanger at JFK airport in Queens filled with steel beams from the WTC ?

blogs.wsj.com...

It would be impossible to store that much steel - the investigators selected the pieces they wanted to study
from the the impact areas and had them saved

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I thought it was very interesting that several of the FAA flight traffic controllers who worked at Logan in Boston and Dulles in DC who were working on the morning of 9/11 have joined the group.

I suppose they're just disgruntled employees looking for attention, right?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Perhaps you can dig up the judges of the Salem Witch hunt trials. Because that’s what you are trying to have, a witch hunt.

You have no evidence, only speculation.

Name one person with the proper credentials who studied the actual physical evidence, who disagrees with the official story.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
The main problem is IF 9/11 was some sort of self inflicted wound.
Then you start to wonder. Oh damn. that sux. Our government let that happened?
Then ppl start to wonder about other thing as well. At that point 9/11 would mean nothing.
Trust me, its better for us all to forget that incident

Also i dont know all lawyers but my level of confidence towards them is quite low.
They are rarely around spending their free time for the good of humanity.
I could be wrong. Therws always exception.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
How about independent investigators? You know, they're some pretty good ones, such as Armstrong Forensic Engineers, who work for insurance companies. From what I hear, insurance companies don't usually like to pay out claims (except for the 9/11 anomaly), so they usually hire the best, since money is no object to them

Nope, it can't be them. Their vice president is Daniel J. Melcher, who has a graduates degree from Perdue University, and Perdue, as you know, has been in the back pocket of the conspirators ever since they released that study which certified the fire induced collapse scenario that NIST put out. Plus, their senior consultant Clinton O. Magby II worked for 31 years in the United Stated Department of Transportation so he's a former gov't employee. Armstrong clearly has been infiltrated by the gov't therefore cannot be considered to be a truly independent investigation group.

Who here thinks people trained by gov't disinformation agents and confirmed to have been on the gov't payroll wouldn't have a conflict of interest in investigating the gov't's account? OR, to be more precise, who here thinks these people won't be accused by the conspiracy mongors of being infiltrated by the gov't if they only confirmed the NIST account?
edit on 16-5-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
LAWYERS demanding TRUTH?!?!?

I don't know if I can handle that oxymoron.

psik

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
This man mentioned in the link,

[J. Michael Springmann, head of the U.S. consular official in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, who witnessed first-hand CIA agents insisting that terrorists be let into the U.S., even though their paperwork was wholly inadequate] would be interesting to talk to. His remit implys that there was wholesale issue of passports by the CIA to these people, and although the above paragraph is calling them terrorists, they were to be part of a CIA operation to train fighters against Russia in Afghanistan, Bin Laden and his mentors included. Springmann then seems to be very hands on at the time, even though it seems he was based in Saudi Arabia, he knew what was going on in the US, and the handling "Office" in Peshawar, Pakistan which would become the Al Qaeda office. So if he objected to these people coming to train in the US, he must have had some "names" that he considered terrorists, but Bin Laden should not have been one of them at that time. Indeed, as for dealing with Al Qaeda as a recognised terrorist oganization that seems to come much later, as late as september 2001 pre 9/11,

Some info here,
Strategic Assessments Branch,

en.wikipedia.org...:Frank_Freeman

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by HenryPatrick
the real perpetrators of 9/11 will never admit to it, so all we can do is look at the evidence and figure out who should be held accountable...we know nearly as much of the truth now as we will probably ever know, and those responsible will never be brought to justice by the kangaroo courts...

What good is the evidence going to do to you. Its like collecting evidence for a trial against gobbels in Nazi ruled Germany (and I am not talking evidence he was a traitor to the Reich) or collecting evidence against Stalin to be presented in the cremlin or evidence against Mao etc. well you get the idea.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Oh you got to love it. In the open letter they actually refer to themselves as "high-powered attorneys"!

Really, how can someone, anyone take this seriously? Its like sending a letter saying there should be a new investigation because I think so and I'm a real smart guy.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I counted 44 lawyers listed from all over the world. My local city probably has that many diagnosed with dementia.

If you look at their credentials most of them are run of the mill attorneys.
If you look up their domain registration, it’s listed as private. What are they hiding?
Their website consists of one page. Wouldn’t you think they could a page or two since 2008? Three years and only one page with 44 lawyers.

This is hardly a tidal wave of shifting opinions.

top topics

join