It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come On Truthers! Show you Commitment to the Truth....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Originally posted by kaya82

This is the very last time i will respond to your posts. Nothing you will say will change my mind ever. If you have kids i feel dreadfully sorry for them

i have bit my tongue many a time on this forum replying to ppl like dave because they will never change their veiw point and its a complete waste of time trying to tackle them, infuriating at best but on this ocation i stupidly did. get off your high horse eh. i have noticed alot of times that you have done the exact same thing retaliated to ppl like him, im not going to preach to anyone so dont know where your silly little rant has arose from

i will always come on these forums seeking the truth and i wont give that a rest

And the search for truth continues, as long as you don't have to change your mind.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaya82
This is the very last time i will respond to your posts. Nothing you will say will change my mind ever. If you have kids i feel dreadfully sorry for them

Goodbye badoldave

You are mistaken if you think I care. I'm not here to talk to you, as you're openly admitting you're not here to find out more about the events of 9/11. You're simply here to hear yourself talk and "nothing will change your mind ever" from what you yourself want to be true. My words are for those who genuinely want to learn more about the events of the day and Cassius' analogy of trying to convince a religious fanatic of evolution certainly applies here. I'd have thought that with something so razor sharp serious as accusing the gov't of committing outright murder of 3000 people you'd demand people to try to convince you otherwise.

I know you're not going to answer this, but I'm going to ask it anyway- if I'm in the wrong and you're in the right then why are *you* the one who's running away from *me*? It's falehood, not the truth, that needs to fear critique, as Patrick Henry once said.
edit on 18-5-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Did any members here attend this? If so, did you ask any questions? What were your views after attending?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join