It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where have all the good documentaries gone ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
It wasn't that long ago that you could log onto ATS and find a handful of good documentaries posted each week

These documentaries were usally an hour plus in length and would cover any number of topic's ranging from conspiracy to new science .

Is it just me , or has there been a noticeable decline of movie postings over the last year , year and a half ?

And if by chance , you do have a good doc. That you would like to share , please feel free to post it

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I just posted this yesterday.. "College Conspiracy" NIA(National Inflation Agency) newest video posted on their youtube channel... Its a good one! Tons of Gerald Celente!

my thread w/ the video

EDIT- add video into this thread as well

edit on 15-5-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Also 2 other new releases(within the last month)

END:CIV

Also "Into the Fire" which covers the G20 summit in Toronto June of 2010. Very scary loss of freedom/liberty... I gotta say though, Charlie Vietch (Love Police) is one funny dude...

ENJOY!!!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Yeah, the documentaries by the NIA are pretty good, but, I think part of the reason why people aren't posting more documentaries is because of the decline of Alex Jone's reputation. If he didn't pull his stunt more people here would be posting all of his stuff all over the place. It's not as if he disappeared and gave up with his fight against the NWO, but, he's just lost his credibility among most of us.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

What do you mean by "his stunt"?
And I just watched the College Conspiracy one this morning- I've been anxiously awaiting this release for quite some time, and it EXCEEDED my expectations.
Good, solid straight to the point facts, easy to follow/understand, and doesn't fear-monger.
EVERYONE needs to watch that one

including my dog- i made her watch it with me lol

OH YEAH!
And here's a thread I started regarding a 'best-of' list of doc's in case you're interested

MY AWAKENING
edit on 17-5-2011 by ltinycdancerg because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Why don't we throw ideas around for creating some of our own documentaries?

Although there are a lot of good documentaries already out there.

I'll start with one...... call it

"I'm too poor to afford Chinese plastics" -- How products today are made not to last long so we will keep having to replace them over and over and over again. Anyone have a furnace thats over 50 years old? Those things are STURDY. New furnaces? Loud, not that much more efficient, and they break down far more often.

Ever bought a tool that was made in China? It's 1 use only

Metal just ends up bending or something. Buy high-quality American metals. Oh wait but that would mean lower profits if we only had to buy it once in our lifetime.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Can't find any? Heres a couple thousand - topdocumentaryfilms.com...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

I will just drop a bunch of links ......... a pick n` mix of sorts .

Brian Springer- Spin
Using the 1992 presidential election as his springboard, documentary filmmaker Brian Springer captures the behind-the-scenes maneuverings of politicians and newscasters in the early 1990s. Pat Robertson banters about "homos," Al Gore learns how to avoid abortion questions, George Bush talks to Larry King about halcyon -- all presuming they're off camera. Composed of 100% unauthorized satellite footage, Spin is a surreal expose of media-constructed reality.

The Century of Self -(Full Version) Adam Curtis

The Power of Nightmares Part 1 - Adam Curtis

The Power of Nightmares - Part 2 - Adam Curtis

The Power of Nightmares - Part 3 - Adam Curtis

The Trap - Part 1- Adam Curtis

The Trap - Part 2 - Adam Curtis

The Trap - Part 3 - Adam Curtis

----------

Cannabis, Forgetting and the Botony of Desire - Michael Pollan

The Omnivore`s Dilemma - Michael Pollan

--------

Collapse: How Societies Choose to Fail or Succeed - Jared Diamond

Guns Germs and Steel - Part 1 Jared Diamond

Guns Germs and Steel- Part 2 Jared Diamond

Guns Germs and Steel - Part 3 Jared Diamond

____

BBC Horizon- The Secret You

Professor Marcus du Sautoy goes in search of answers to one of science's greatest mysteries: how do we know who we are? While the thoughts that make us feel as though we know ourselves are easy to experience, they are notoriously difficult to explain. So, in order to find out where they come from, Marcus subjects himself to a series of probing experiments.

BBC Horizon - Is Seeing Believing ?

BBC Horizon - Are We Still Evolving ?

____

There might be a few things you haven`t seen on that list.

new topics

top topics

join