It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 21, 2011 No Rapture but disclosure?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
You are asking the right questions, and Project Blue Beam is your answer. A shadowy government plan to fool the world's population via a holographic hoax, I.e., a fake alien invasion and/or a fake rapture. Go here and read the posts on Project Blue Beam to learn more.

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
I was reading up on Harold Camping of the "Rapture will be may 21" people and I had a thought, I know scary right? Anyways, it says on his wiki page that "detailing the imminent end of the world (with alleged Biblical evidence pointing to the date for the Rapture as May 21, 2011);[9] of the "end of the church age" " as well as all the threads about imminent disclosure and I got to wondering if the end of the church age would be because people would stop believing in mainstream religion if aliens were to make themselves known. Would disclosure cause religion to topple? If you believe in the Bible or other religious text, would it affect you at all?

I am interested to read your replies.

never mind
edit on 18-5-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I say no rapture, no disclosure, but the myth of Project Blue Beam is perhaps infecting the entire global consciousness - pretty wild!

This link will take you to a site that has a lot of videos and information on what is happening all around the world - Russia especially - The Christians there are even putting up billboards to warn people that Saturday is their last day on earth!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Yes I think they would fall apart....that is why....the powers that be....won't let the real truth be revealed for sure.....after all they have been manipulating the masses through religion for centuries......gainung control through fear....

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Determinator
You are asking the right questions, and Project Blue Beam is your answer. A shadowy government plan to fool the world's population via a holographic hoax, I.e., a fake alien invasion and/or a fake rapture. Go here and read the posts on Project Blue Beam to learn more.

Here's a thought....obviously (at least to me) Aliens have much higher technology than us...ok lets say they have made a pact with (the powers that be) to beam up certain individuals on Saturday May 21, 2011. I don't mean the fake holographic hoax by PBB either.....maybe this may really happen....and as a coverup they would blame PBB.....
edit on 19-5-2011 by caladonea because: add more info.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join