It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

repost of "the strangest dream I've ever had!"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
here's the repost because I'm still looking for answers and failed to get any on my last thread so I guess I'll try again.

OK so I had The strangest dream ever a couple nights ago.

It all started from a spectator POV on an old-looking, large school. Inside, it was clean, if not spotless. There were two new teachers. The English teacher (female brunette). Then there was the new chemistry teacher (A tall, burly man, black hair). They were probably two different warring species of aliens who were after an object of true unimaginable power. The two seemed to know each personally other (from past encounters, trade, or whatever). Then they both seemed to be looking for the object in the chem. room. then they both found the object they were looking for. A dark metallic grey hexagon. Very plain. It would be passed up by the untrained eye or unless you were looking for it. They then became very hostile towards each other. They fought during class and [incinerated?] some students . ( I wouldn't know what to call it they shot waves out of their palms, turning the insides of the students to molten flame, while the outside blackened and chipped away. To my despair, I woke up before seeing the outcome of the fight, who won, or even what the hexagon was.

I think the hexagon could have something to do with sacred geometry. Any suggestions? I know there are some really great minds out there who may be able to help.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
One is enough...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

join