It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India to build Massive Nuclear Power Plant in Earthquake Zone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Do they not learn anything from Japans disaster?

Jaitapur nuclear plant in seismic zone

Mumbai: A Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) report has criticised the location of the Jaitapur nuclear power plant in the Ratnagiri district of Maharashtra as sitting on an earthquake zone even as the state government plans to hold a public discussion to clear the air for the proposed reactor.

Fears rise in India of Fukushima-style nuclear disaster

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
This is just wrong on so many levels.

I dont believe in global warming but I do believe in alternative green power, just like governments should!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The Rockefellers were in India, the whole clan. I never heard they returned yet. The Japanese reactors where all made by a Rockefeller subsidary or connected company, so they didn't have a lot of choice, it was forced.

I imagine this is the same.

This Group of evil serving SS, hold the whole world hostage, and use their earthquake weapons and HAARP, and extort money continually. 90% of the world's money goes into this small groups hands, as extortion money, while billions are left starving and the rest even in North America and Europe live in a system of scarsity and slavery and in a fossil fuel bubble as if trapped in time, in the olden days compared to the real technology.

They would have no choice.

Benjamin Fulford names them, but not far enough. He seems to be protecting the ultimate group. ie. follow the money and it leads to international bankers, the Rothchild's, Nat Rothchild as well, and the House of Windsor.
edit on 15-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

This was backed by big banks with France and the US in the mix

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Can we PLEASE have a facepalm emoticon?

Situations like this are EXACTLY what they're designed for.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
What are we to expect from a nation that sends rockets to the moon while its children starve and are denied proper education.

This is so stupid... I think it safe to say the bunkers built during the cold war era will finally come to serve, sadly...

Edit: I second the motion for a facepalm emoticon!

edit on 15-5-2011 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
At this point we all pretty much deserve to die for the greed and stupidity
good job

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
It needs more than one face palm emote

edit on 15-5-2011 by michaelmcclen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Sorry, hit the wrong button. Double-post.
edit on 5/15/2011 by Ex_CT2 because:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The Rockefellers were in India, the whole clan. I never heard they returned yet. The Japanese reactors where all made by a Rockefeller subsidary or connected company, so they didn't have a lot of choice, it was forced.

I imagine this is the same.

This Group of evil serving SS, hold the whole world hostage, and use their earthquake weapons and HAARP, and extort money continually. 90% of the world's money goes into this small groups hands, as extortion money, while billions are left starving and the rest even in North America and Europe live in a system of scarsity and slavery and in a fossil fuel bubble as if trapped in time, in the olden days compared to the real technology.

They would have no choice.

Benjamin Fulford names them, but not far enough. He seems to be protecting the ultimate group. ie. follow the money and it leads to international bankers, the Rothchild's, Nat Rothchild as well, and the House of Windsor.

Finally, an explanation. I've wondered for years why so many nuclear plants are built on or near earthquake faults. I keep thinking: "Seriously! Could they NOT find some other place--ANY other place?"

Well--now it all makes sense....

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Maybe people will finally stand up and fight against the fascists when it becomes apparent that we are all going to die anyway, whether we fight or not.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

Well it's okay they believe in reincarnation,

so it's okay.

Disastrous disaster adverted!

top topics

join