It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LORD RA-EL to appear\speak on 21st May 2011

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
aw man it just keeps pouring out....

if you look at Raymond Howard-Lear on the indiana's most wanted, i think i see another clue tying this guy to Ra-el.

if you get on ra-el's website, and read a little, you'll see that his mothers name is Ruth (as in Howard-Lear), and Ra-el was born in 1968, as is Raymond Howard-Lear, and also, that Ra-el, is a Gemini, well guess when Raymond was born? June 9th......yep, dont even google it... trust me, thats gemini...

in fact, if you read a little more on Ra-el, you'll see in the FAQ:

Lord Ra-El was born on Orthodox Pentecost (June 09, 1968), and the importance of this cannot be overstated! He was born breached, and slightly pre-term, but fully healthy. Just as with His conception, Lord Ra-El was born on the Pentecost that happened during the "tetrad", which was a great sign of wonder in the sky, and would Biblically qualify as a "heralding event" similar to the Star of Bethlehem.

some more from the FAQ:

During the post WWII eugenics movement that swept the United States, Lord Ra-El's mother (Ruth, daughter of Mary) was surgically forced sterilized, and rendered completely unable to have children. Years later, she laid with a man named William Collins, an Italian man who was in the Army (Roman Soldier), this man was also a Rosicrucian (those that carry the hidden knowledge of Christ). By this union, Ruth miraculously became pregnant, and gave birth to Lord Ra-El under the sign of Gemini.

Interestingly, in modern Illuminist teachings, it is understood that the Collins bloodline is the "mystical line", that many believe is actually the true Davidic bloodline of Jesus.

More:
The man who married Lord Ra-El's mother (Raymond Elwood Sr.) gave Him the name Raymond Elwood (which is abbreviated Ra-El), and raised Lord Ra-El as his own. He was considerably older than Ruth, and he was a metal worker by trade.

Kinda funny that Raymond Howard-Lear (or [email protected]) has a felony for battery in the state of Indiana, then we have a 2nd coming website with Ray-el, mother of Ruth (Howard-Lear) was born on the exact same day.

The two pics kinda look alike too, the one on Ra-el sort of looks like the skinny pic on the indiana site. I dont know you guys see what you think...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
indeed the internets turns up some interesting things.
I too, read some police logs, and some of what you mentioned.
I was sort of freaked out by it all. On a states most wanted page, and basic bad guy stuff.

Then I came across this:
export.writer.zoho.com...
(edit: not to imply it is still not freaky).

This is a letter, by the man himself, I believe. Complete with links to a FAQ of what happened and an affidavit from his mother.

I list it here as a reminder that there are many perspective to any given set of events.

It describes the horrible story of losing a loved one to corruption at the hand of the corrupt police.
Now, is it true? Are the police reports true?
I do not know... how could I ?
I cannot say for certain, personally. Either way it is incredibly sad.

If his account is true, this man has been through hell.
If his account is not, then wow... in so many ways, wow.

Certainly Illinois has not been the epi-center for model government in the past.

Dudley Do-Right's charge was "if it is print, it must be true" ... Always believe the government!

Just a thought.

Also I am uncertain if there is a link between the agodhascome site (removed) and this new one. I agree, there did seem to be a similar tone in the writing... but maybe coincidence.

The whois shows the registrants of claimed websites (regardless if that web site is live or not). And one of them does have the AD2012 yahoo account explicitly listed. There is also a AD2012 who posted on the agodhascome videos
Are they related? I do not know
Just a question.
Is that the same AD who checks in here? Dunno.
Is AD Raymond? again, no proof... just speculation.

I have seen some of AD's posts on different forums, and if not attacked, does seem to be quite lucid. Maybe we can get him talking here?

And as for his message. This seems right up ATS' alley

Church altering sacred documents
hidden agendas by those in power
Failure of the priesthood
Secret knowledge explained and to be revealed
Comet coming
pole shifts
Was there mention of ufo? double suns? images of things on other things?
The intricate quoting of bible passages... (although if they have been altered, then which ones are true?
)

So far it has it all.

Is it true? What is being said in the videos? I know there are volumes of threads here on this very site about these topics.
Some of it sounds interesting.. not the punishment, killing of people part though.

Anyway.just rambling. Trying to be civil and see what comes.

edit on 14-6-2011 by catlantis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

May 21st and every other day. Soon, someone will hit the jackpot and rejoice in their rightousness, if only for a brief moment, before being pancaked by a mile-wide meteor.

CJ

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by catlantis

There is another side that is left unspoken, and thats the testimony of Joyce Haney, to get a protective custody though, you have to request it/sign it/explain why...

So when i see multiple accounts where her protective custody was violated, guess who has to report the violation? The person under protection.......thats who...

To me there is no doubt that Ra-el is Raymond Howard-Lear. Same birth date, same background story, same names of mother and father....

This story has become even more exhausting than it was before...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by saywhatsucka

I read through the links you provided, that is some amazing stuff, good find!

There is a twitter account that seem to be using the same info as you have presented here. The name of it is thewisechook. They are giving Rael a hard time on twitter but Real doesnt reply. thewisechook seems to have more "dirt" on this Rael and seems to release a little bit everyday, wikileaks style lol

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by saywhatsucka

Agree.
I doubt we will hear from her, whatever her name is now.
. (probably wants far away from it).
I really hope she is in a better place,

ToldyouSo: there is alot that google comes up with...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by catlantis
indeed the internets turns up some interesting things.
I too, read some police logs, and some of what you mentioned.
I was sort of freaked out by it all. On a states most wanted page, and basic bad guy stuff.

Then I came across this:
export.writer.zoho.com...
(edit: not to imply it is still not freaky).

This is a letter, by the man himself, I believe. Complete with links to a FAQ of what happened and an affidavit from his mother.

I read through some of the stuff on there, but where is any information from her family?

Just because of the times we live in, I wouldn't be completely surprised if (some or all of) this were true.
On the other hand, someone who is completely delusional can be very convincing, especially to older people (parents), and if they are 100% sure their delusion is real, their actions could convince even the most level headed of people if they had to listen to and watch him day in and day out. Know what I'm saying?

We'll probably never know if his claims are true, as it appears not many in the justice system are interested in investigating....
However, given his repeated claims to be Ra-El (aka Jesus), I have to think long and hard about his mental status... both then and now.

Thanks to everyone who dug up all the interesting info. Truth is stranger than fiction.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by saywhatsucka
aw man it just keeps pouring out....

if you look at Raymond Howard-Lear on the indiana's most wanted, i think i see another clue tying this guy to Ra-el.

if you get on ra-el's website, and read a little, you'll see that his mothers name is Ruth (as in Howard-Lear), and Ra-el was born in 1968, as is Raymond Howard-Lear, and also, that Ra-el, is a Gemini, well guess when Raymond was born? June 9th......yep, dont even google it... trust me, thats gemini...

in fact, if you read a little more on Ra-el, you'll see in the FAQ:

Lord Ra-El was born on Orthodox Pentecost (June 09, 1968), and the importance of this cannot be overstated! He was born breached, and slightly pre-term, but fully healthy. Just as with His conception, Lord Ra-El was born on the Pentecost that happened during the "tetrad", which was a great sign of wonder in the sky, and would Biblically qualify as a "heralding event" similar to the Star of Bethlehem.

some more from the FAQ:

During the post WWII eugenics movement that swept the United States, Lord Ra-El's mother (Ruth, daughter of Mary) was surgically forced sterilized, and rendered completely unable to have children. Years later, she laid with a man named William Collins, an Italian man who was in the Army (Roman Soldier), this man was also a Rosicrucian (those that carry the hidden knowledge of Christ). By this union, Ruth miraculously became pregnant, and gave birth to Lord Ra-El under the sign of Gemini.

Interestingly, in modern Illuminist teachings, it is understood that the Collins bloodline is the "mystical line", that many believe is actually the true Davidic bloodline of Jesus.

More:
The man who married Lord Ra-El's mother (Raymond Elwood Sr.) gave Him the name Raymond Elwood (which is abbreviated Ra-El), and raised Lord Ra-El as his own. He was considerably older than Ruth, and he was a metal worker by trade.

Kinda funny that Raymond Howard-Lear (or [email protected]) has a felony for battery in the state of Indiana, then we have a 2nd coming website with Ray-el, mother of Ruth (Howard-Lear) was born on the exact same day.

The two pics kinda look alike too, the one on Ra-el sort of looks like the skinny pic on the indiana site. I dont know you guys see what you think...

Okay, laughing so hard it hurts... Elwood? Seriously? Is his brother Jake?

He's the last remaining member of THE BLUES BROTHERS!!

And yeah, they were on a mission from God too!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
ELS's proving Lard Rael is false!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Has Chosen RayEl for fool
www.biblecodewisdom.com...

RayEl The Anti Christ

RayEl Is False Prophet

RayEl Will Utter Lies

RayEl Will Bring Nothing

RayEl Will have Dim Mind

RayEl wets his bed

edit on 22-6-2011 by SirPaulMuaddib because: fix

edit on 22-6-2011 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
In today's video.... there's about a minute section (beginning at 4:28ish) that sounds rather orgasmic.

Ick! Ack! :::washes mouth out with soap:::

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by prettygentle

I wonder how anybody can take him seriously.

Does anybody have any stats on how many followers he has?

(It may have been posted)..... Does anybody have any financial information for the organization?
edit on 25-6-2011 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPaulMuaddib

I haven't the foggiest idea... but I did noticed the stats from his videos on YouTube... views from video 1 started at 21,995 views... this video had 216 views today. So, the loyal followers are dwindling fast. And I'm willing to bet that most are full of morbid curiosity... just like me. KOK

I just hope the upcoming videos don't have as much graphic audio as this one.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

His (Ra-el) latest tweet says...

L0RD_RAEL RA-EL
From the Knights: MORE HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE: Sex out of wedlock is OK! Group sex is OK! Homosexuality is OK! Beastiality is OK! A gift frm RAEL

I could not verify the above statement, it was posted from another site.

It would be interesting if it can be verified.

(it is probably from somebody impersonating Ra-el)

edit on 2-7-2011 by SirPaulMuaddib because: added

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Well, since the healing video, he's since removed it because it wasn't "spread around" as he'd commanded. Whew.

Last weekend's message... eh, not all that exciting. (I was painfully busy all week and just now got to watch it.) Except he's claiming credit for the floods... which if I'm not mistaken God promised wouldn't happen again (on a Noah-magnitude scale, anyway.) And he's claiming that Planet X is the "abomination of desolation" spoken of in prophecy.

I'm kinda surprised these videos are still being released... is anyone else?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join