It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LORD RA-EL to appear\speak on 21st May 2011

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
that video is all talk and no action, when jesus comes back, He wont be talking all this garbage, he will be all action and no words, no time to think about things

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Funny, I don't remember people from Chicago having that kinda accent. Noticed how he tried to strong arm our "worldly possessions"? Coming soon to theaters. Harold Camping and Lord Rael star in a zaney comedy that is sure to warm the hearts of millions. "The Rapture part Duex" This time, he brought his can of whoop @ss.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

I posted this on the other thread, pasting it here..

Here is who registered the domain, and before a mod deletes it, this is public domain info...

Registrant Name:Ruth Howard-Lear
Registrant Organizationrivate Registration US
Registrant Street1O Box 61359
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Sunnyvale
Registrant State/Province:CA
Registrant Postal Code:94088
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.5105952002

I'm thinking about calling her.

"Hi, can I please speak to God? Sure, I'll hold"....

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
It's the 23rd.

No announcement, as expected!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Wow. Is that guy for real? I'm not trying to be rude or mocking or anything of the sort...BUT um really?

This is what's wrong with the world. No priorities to fix anything. And that goes for the lot.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
It's the 23rd.

No announcement, as expected!

Oops, spoke too soon. There is an announcement.

Doesn't actually say anything that previous announcements about the announcement didn't already imply.

Sort of a non-announcement, really.
edit on 23/5/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

They are all trying to make a quick buck. It doesn't seem like much, but in fact, it is enough if only a thousand people donated an amount of 10 bucks .- then the guy has 10.000 bucks, for simply doing a stupid website with a stupid video on it.

You might as well donate that money to me! At least I am not deceiving you that I am the Christ or what not - I am building a house and need the money. Come on, what you waiting for start donating!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Whats with his silly fake British accent?

Some people!

ALS

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I always find it funny that when a new Lord comes along there is always a need to ask for donations somewhere...in this case, on the third sentence...

Jesus needs money ??

Cha-ching...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toldyouso
reply to post by prettygentle

Time will tell before we could truly know whether he is acting alone.
I didnt like the way he Demanded for leaders and people to bend their knees to him. Its like he is trying to obtain some of the worship that is supposed to go to the God Almighty.

As I recall, the antichrist is supposed to come and claim to be God... and demand worship from everyone lest they be destroyed. Hmmm.... I think he skipped the step of making peace for Israel... And he didn't bother going into God's temple... which hasn't even been rebuilt yet... guess he was felt it more important to be worshiped than to follow the Word, huh?

I keep checking his site for updates. I wanna see what else he has to say... but nothing since last Saturday (the 21st)... maybe it's just gonna be a weekly Saturday update sorta thing.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by prettygentle

As I recall, the antichrist is supposed to come and claim to be God... and demand worship from everyone lest they be destroyed. Hmmm.... I think he skipped the step of making peace for Israel... And he didn't bother going into God's temple... which hasn't even been rebuilt yet... guess he was felt it more important to be worshiped than to follow the Word, huh?

I keep checking his site for updates. I wanna see what else he has to say... but nothing since last Saturday (the 21st)... maybe it's just gonna be a weekly Saturday update sorta thing.

Funny, he himself claimed to be one of the four horsemen if I remember the first video correctly. Everyone knows the first/pale horse is the anti-christ. I dont see how this guy has any power to be christ or antichrist though. He fails completely.

If I did misunderstand and he's the 5th - aka the savior - he picked the wrong country to come to. He's not supposed to show up until the 3 main factions (Christianity, Judaism, and Islams) come together to fight it out in um..... that land... whats it called.... darnit.. that mountain in egypt or somewhere, I forget - someone can correct me if I'm wrong though.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Im following this guy on twitter for a joke.

8 hours ago he posted this message:

LORD_RAEL RA-EL You have forced my hand.

Ill keep you guys updated on his tweets. People are abusing him on twitter so if the whole twitter site goes down anytime soon, run for the hills!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
thats just so triped out I am going to check the gemantra out and see if it adds up very spun out

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
On Saturday May 21st, LORD RA-EL said he would chastise the Christians in America (you've all seen the video).

On Sunday May 22, The deadliest tornado in world history destroy the heart of America's "bible belt". There are over 1500 people missing and presumed dead, prior to that the deadliest one was in Bangladesh in 1989 killing 1300 people.

Sooo... Here's what we've got so far:

- A second sun has been filmed by people all over the world, fulfilling part of the Christ's Gnostic return prophesy.
- Billions of people could see his image on the moon in India just prior to his announcement.
- He's listed multiple times in the "Bible Code" as the returned Messiah.
- His birth-date exactly corresponds with when the Christian Historicists say Christ would return.
- The NASA verifiable tetrad period of his birth lines up with Jewish prophesy of the coming of the Messiah.

And now (drum roll please)... He says he's going to bring the wrath of God down on American Christians, and within hours does just that, in a way that is beyond anything ever before seen in weather history.

But I'm sure the trolls on here (as they're packing their bags for Hell) will say that because his website is managed through a broker that owns other websites, that just cancels out all of these other things.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by AngelusDomini

Dude are you Lord Ra-el? You seem to be the only one on here to think this guy is legit? If your not He, then can I ask how much of your own funds you have donated to the Lord?

Most of the "ufo sightings" you have mentioned have been debunked on here so at the moment all we have is one coincidence?

Please though, your input is appreciated as its good to hear both sides of the story

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

New video posted

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toldyouso
reply to post by AngelusDomini

Dude are you Lord Ra-el?

She is. Ruth Lear (LE-AR = RA-EL) and her nickname (AngelusDomini) is her email adress given as administrative account of the domain ra-el.org along with many more scam domains (brandbux.com and christianlottery.net).

I have given the details above. Here once more:

Ruth Howard-Lear
7804 COLLEGE DR STE 3N
PALOS HEIGHTS
60463-1493
IL
UNITED STATES
angelusdomini2012@yahoo.com
+1.3127772507

I am muslim. I am strongly ALERGIC to lies, deceit, forgery and crap like that. DO NOT EVEN TRY TO DECEIVE ME.
edit on 26/5/2011 by sHuRuLuNi because: i can

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Lord Ra-el also posted this comment about another fake Jesus vid 3 years ago. probably where heshe got the idea from. No wonder they disable the comments on their own you tube vids.

The only thing that brings me comfort is knowing that when everything happens, the people who are prepared will be eating the remains of the idiots below. SUN DRIED MORON..MMMMM--MMMM, now that's goood eatin' angelusdomini2012 3 years ago

Maybe "dragon" if you gave them all your possessions (your skateboard and bag of weed), they'd let you in too. I'm sorry, that was rude. I'm just so tired of stupidity when all the evidence, prophesise, and daily news tells us the end is near, and people are still sitting on their couch with their thumb up their collective asses, watching MTV, pretending nothing's wrong. I'm actually looking forward to a thinning of the herd. angelusdomini2012 3 years ago I'm part of a scam because I have 2012 after my name? and so does about a million other people researching end times prophesise. I hate when kids post when it's such a serious subject. For your information "dragon", I haven't decided to give my stuff up. I won't deny that I am considering it because of the vision I had, but that's a very personal thing. I said above that I didn't expect anyone to believe me. angelusdomini2012 3 years ago

Jatropheus, I disagree with a few of your observations. 1. It looks like it was shot from the ground level, not a copter. 2. if so, then it would be pointed above people, meaning there could be countless people under the shot. 3. As for lighting, not having a degree in "divine physics", I'm really not sure how their powers affect optics, but if no other camera picked up anything, then I think we shouldn't discount the supernatural aspect of this. Just my 2cents. angelusdomini2012 3 years ago

link of vid.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 26-5-2011 by Toldyouso because: found more quotes

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Rael also likes playing Checkers

pulse.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
In any event, we probably won't be hearing much more from Ra-El until King Richard's Renaissance Fayre ends in the fall.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join