It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LORD RA-EL to appear\speak on 21st May 2011

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by IntegratedInstigator

this guy sounds like a bad James Bond villain,his accent is atrocious.
waiting for the [initiate Dr Evil voice] "one billlllion dollarsh"
edit on 21-5-2011 by modified device because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by modified device

so todays the day...where's RA at? ::taps foot impatiently::

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

He has already posted the video
view it Here

Be warned, its not really worth the download.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by prettygentle

Time will tell before we could truly know whether he is acting alone.
I didnt like the way he Demanded for leaders and people to bend their knees to him. Its like he is trying to obtain some of the worship that is supposed to go to the God Almighty.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Does anyone else think this guy's message sounds more like a call to action against the US? There are vague references to 9/11, he says that the US was the beloved child but became greedy and infected with Satan or something like that, then he goes on this whole speech about raising his sword and bringing justice. If you read the link under "orders" it gets really weird. Why do I have a feeling this has nothing to do with Christianity and instead is merely the tool that will start trouble in the US? The whole thing creeped me out frankly.

Anybody know what kind of following, if any, this guy actually has? There has to be someone from the Chicago-area, other than Obama, around that time when he was supposedly a member of the Guardian Angels and whatnot. I couldn't find much, other than his dad's obit. Anybody able to trace this guy?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
A film called 'Judgement Night' has just started on BBC 1 here in the UK (Cuba Gooding & Emilio Estevez).....

You've gotta love the sense of humour

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Oh # the bull#!!! Lord Ra-FAIL!!!!

"I shall judge the nations".... EFF you!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The video on the site..ooh my..I wasn't looking at the video at first but just listening to it and i honestly thought I had clicked back to a minecraft RPG/adventure video series I watch regularly..it really sound like some kind of video game voice over.

I just..I don't know how anyone can take this seriously it doesn't even have anything to do with it being about a religious nature..just in general there's something so fake..comedic..like a satire video.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toldyouso

I didnt like the way he Demanded for leaders and people to bend their knees to him.

you know who else does that?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Obvious false Christ aside...

Is this guy and his web site serious, or a very elaborate joke?

The guy's accent is something out of cheesy Austin Powers movie.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by modified device

Originally posted by Toldyouso

I didnt like the way he Demanded for leaders and people to bend their knees to him.

you know who else does that?

Ahh man.....that is some funny sh#t

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Just listened to the video.. what a pile of garbage!!

>Necessary 2nd line goes here

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
So today was this guys big Coming out ?

I can't help but wonder how many week minded people are following this guy , or giving him money . I don't think this is the last we have herd from him and I see more poorly made , self important movies coming our way .

We shall know all men by there works and based on what I have seen from this guy , I see a down and out controlling megalomaniac who probily has a record of peddy theft and sexual asult cases , want to bet ?

edit on 21-5-2011 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Wow, I just listened to this on YouTube.....
First thing I thought was - bad accent.... like a cross between AU and Old English..... I think I heard him on a video game before....
Then he got to ranting about Heaven's Ships being on their way and standing before a council and us having free will and the U.S. bashing and I was like "wow"......

So let me get this straight..... He says that he is an alien?
And there are many worlds that they govern?
Alot of information to take in...... I think I will have a few cocktails and revisit this......yeah.....

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Is this the same guy www.gogomagazine.com... ?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
lol, i have to watch this vid now it sounds positively cheesy. You know, he probably follows the
illuminati cards, one of which shows bikers from `hell` coming to earth from outerspace, everyday
here is a reminder of just how ridiculous life really is. like one poster here said, ra-fail aka ra fa el.
ahh its all so delightfully entertaining though is it not

quote]Originally posted by Ghostops1
Wow, I just listened to this on YouTube.....
First thing I thought was - bad accent.... like a cross between AU and Old English..... I think I heard him on a video game before....
Then he got to ranting about Heaven's Ships being on their way and standing before a council and us having free will and the U.S. bashing and I was like "wow"......

So let me get this straight..... He says that he is an alien?
And there are many worlds that they govern?
Alot of information to take in...... I think I will have a few cocktails and revisit this......yeah.....

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
What`s next? Two guys in sack cloth show up... It sounds like Monty Python all over again..

Originally posted by Max_TO
So today was this guys big Coming out ?

I can't help but wonder how many week minded people are following this guy , or giving him money . I don't think this is the last we have herd from him and I see more poorly made , self important movies coming our way .

We shall know all men by there works and based on what I have seen from this guy , I see a down and out controlling megalomaniac who probily has a record of peddy theft and sexual asult cases , want to bet ?

edit on 21-5-2011 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Interesting, the cross on his cape looks suspiciously
like a Nazi symbol doesnt it? No doubt about it, this is
an Egregore.

www.youtube.com...

also, i seem to remember some kind of verse from the good book about jesus not
being human when he returns. Sure he has the love, one moment he's willing to
smash everyone into the next dimension, and then in the same breath states he
has so much love for humanity. What a crock.
edit on 21-5-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

forgot all about this thread. i come back and people have just been repeating the same thing over and over
so i'll do the same

Originally posted by Bixxi3
This was posted yesterday and as anyone with an IQ above 2 can tell its fake. but the mystery was the fact he only just ccreated the account and made a thread in the breaking news forum which you shouldn't be able to do.
So the options were, well what i could think of.
1.A hack
2.A mod abusing powers, possibly for money?
3.A ATS game? (i've heard about them, but since it got 404 im not to sure about this)
4.A real God posted in ATS
EDIT: I posted a alert asking how. But it got 404 and i got no answer
EDIT:I forgot to say that on the 404 thread i and others found out that its was registered to a old lady(probably his mom that he is also conning from his basement ) Please no one post to much info about the address and such ets not give another reason to get this 404 again
edit on 16-5-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

just incase it got missed

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Another con artist trying to gain publicity and money through other people's susceptibility into believing anything they hear if it fits their absurd beliefs.

He should go and get a real job like most of us.
edit on 22/5/2011 by Longdead33 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join