It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Ron Paul message. Common sense: Imagine - Kinetic Typography (and more)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

This man has made more sense... matter of fact, the most sense out of all the members of public office.

We need more common sense from our public officials to get us out of the hole we are in.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

I remember being in a foreign land thinking that I was bringing peace to the middle east until I looked at the whole picture from their perspective. We are the invaders and they were just trying to keep us away from their land and yet we still take what doesn't belong to us. The governments of the world will one day have to answer to the populace just what is really going on with the world today. They can no longer hide their true intentions for long. $&F

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Ron Paul 2012.
That is all.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Right on the money !!!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

What if Featuring Ron Paul and music by Metallica!

That video was f%$en sick!!! Got pretty emotional for me towards the end

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjones7885

Yea, the 'To live is to die' song is pretty emotional and Ron Paul hits a home-run with the speech.

They went hand in hand.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Those should be his freakin' campaign commercials! Beautiful, man.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I didn't even think of that. that is a great idea!

But I think Ron Paul supporters will make videos similar to this and they may go viral. It may not be on commercials or anything, but its on youtube, and other internet sites (Including face book which is where I got the first one.) So i guess it will grow on its own.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Great video. I really like Ron, he's an honest American politician and those are few and far between these days. I can't wait to cast my vote for a candidate that I am more strongly supporting each day. Although I remain pessimistic that my vote will not matter.
edit on 15-5-2011 by hazey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Great videos!

I encourage you all to keep posting as many videos of Ron Paul's speeches as you can find on message boards, forums, and social networks to help spread his message. I know it seems like we all know about Ron Paul here on sites like ATS, but you would be surprised with how many MSM junkies there are who still remain completely oblivious to him.

Ron Paul 2012!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
This man is the single reason why I would participate in the presidential voting process. This is why I hate the idea of political parties. Someone with a legitimate concern for the citizens won't even get an unbiased look from the majority of the opposing party, regardless of their message.

Why I refuse to claim to be Dem or Rep.. It was the only way for me to be open minded.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Does Ron Paul intend to turn America on it's head? Yes. Does Ron Paul know that his policies are going to cause a lot of grief and strife across the globe? Yes. Is Ron Paul going to shake up the economy? Yes. But so did:

George Washington
John Adams
Thomas Jefferson
James Madison
Benjamin Franklin
Thomas Paine
Patrick Henry
Alexander Hamilton
Daniel Webster
John Jay

There's hardly a sane person alive on either side of the political aisle that doesn't call these men patriots, yet Ron Paul, who would be welcomed by these men in their ranks, is called "crazy". Well if Ron Paul is crazy and bad for America, then so were they. And I'll take that kind bad any day of the week.

/TOA

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
remember when obama targeted people as terrorists if they had a ron paul bumper sticker???
well now you know why..that scared little coward obama is afraid of what ron paul is going to do with obama when he becomes president, and has him prosecuted along with the bush clowns for hijacking america....you better run and hide obama cuz rons got ur number

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

Mr Old American,

You are completely right! we need someone of Ron Paul's Caliber in the office right now... we need someone to flip everything over onto its right side; the correct side.

Yes he reminds all of us on how our founding fathers thought... that is EXACTLY what we need right now... more than ever!

reply to post by anumohi

i remember that.... now looks whose going to have a boot up their you know what if you know what I mean?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I have never been a political person, in fact I have never voted in a presidential election because I saw all candidates as two sides to the same coin. Niether of which could be called the LESSER of two evils, so why bother? Ron Paul will change that in 2012.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
"How can you beat Ron Paul in a Presidential Election"?

answer- You cant.

But bet your bottom dollar this question is being raised by every one of his opponents.

Im sure Obama wakes up at night sweating and screaming over his future debates with Ron Paul.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
When I hear Ron Paul speak it honestly brings a tear to my eye. And thats coming from a 25 year old male who hasn't cried in 10 years

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

maybe that is why Obama looks so pale lately because each day Obama keeps digging us in this hole were in... is more ammo for the Ron Paul camp!.

He should be worried as all hell and preparing for one hell of a fight...

he wont win though. (Obama)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Im sure Obama wakes up at night sweating and screaming over his future debates with Ron Paul.

I'd like to agree, but I can't.

Given an actual debate format, well and good - it would be interesting to watch what happens. BUT if we continue to see what we did with the first republican 'debate', you can hardly call it that and the playing field changes.

What we end up with is merely a goofy Q&A session that doesn't really do anything to set the candidates at odds or show how they would differently handle certain issues, so as not to highlight who offers real solutions on each.

Disappointing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join