It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cure for all Cancers/diseases/Illnesses

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
I have a quick question. Is there anything you can recommend for chronic, medium to high level pain? Tried acupuncture, no help. Only thing that's helped for years is narcotics.Even though I'm a legal junkie. I'm still a junkie. Really would like to get off this stuff, but when I've tried the level of pain makes a normal life impossible. I'll try things within reason.

Are you addicted to the high or the pain relief?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Chronic pain is the most difficult pain cycle to break. If you have been on long term pain management, opiods, NSAIDS, non-opiod analgesics, and are still suffering, your other options would be to try adjuct therapy such as massage, accupuncture, cold and heat therapy, healing touch, hypnotherapy, etc or surgery to correct your condition, which you didn't state what it is. You said accupuncture didn't work for you, but honestly, one session won't do it for you. It takes multiple sessions and the body must receive rest in the area that is affected, which for most people, isn't an option if they have to work every day. (I had severe carpal tunnel, needed surgery, choose acupuncture first, and within 2 months including a leave of absence from my job and 7 sessions, I was healed completely.) Adjuct therapies work on the principle of the gate theory, I won't go into detail here, but an internet search will help explain it. Unfortunately, with chronic pain, the longer the pain exists, the lower your tolerance to pain becomes and the greater your tolerance to pain meds builds up. It's a vicious cycle. You didn't say what the cause of the pain is, how long it has affected you, but from the sounds of it, you are hooked and breaking the cycle of addiction may be the bigger challenge for you. It sounds like from where you are at, you will need the help of a caring doctor to help wean you down off this stuff yet find a solution for pain relief. There is no magic bullet for relief and healing here, except willpower. It will take everything within you to change this for yourself. I've been down this road with my ex, and I see this often in my rotations at the hospital. It is a difficult, difficult place to be in. I'm a nursing student, massage therapist, hypnotherapist, and healing arts practitioner. If I can help you further, please PM me with specifics and I will recommend what I can that can help.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by spydrbyte25

I read 12 hours of the pdf "The Cure For All Cancers including the chapters on toxins in our food/water/clothes/house/garage/basemnets/ground/products mainly used as pesticides and that a lot of products we use on a daily basis suchas cleaning products are/or similiar to pesticides. and as for the "Barium" used in some lipsticks, I also know that a lot of animal fats from animal waste/animal factories is reclycled into a lot of expensive cosmetics suchas lipsticks, eye-liner,, make-up powder including dangerous high level of toxins as I used to work as a Mechanical Engineer. I learnt a lot of bad chemicals that go into even the meat. Thats why even with eating meat, it's best not to eat either, best to eat just fish.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Even eating fish is risky, and is best not to consume it more than twice a week. I seriously don't know if there is anything out there completely safe to consume.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join