It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A gigantic UFO above Russian skies?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
A gigantic UFO would have appeared over a local village of Bikim and would be interested by fires of the artillery of the Russian soldiers presents in zone. The video of the journalistic service is mailed on Youtube the day 12 May 2011, while the case very probably has happened the day before.
This icredible news has appeared during of a Russian television News broadcasting station “Gubernia television”.

Russian language

Here's what was stated in the service of news story aired during the TV News program Gubernia:

Maybe a better traslation from russian needs.

"The villagers of Lesopilniy/Bikim have witnessed the sighting of a giant UFO, which hovered above their village. What they saw - they say - does not resemble anything known to human science.

Local residents are shocked by the sight of the object and fell into a panic.

The object, according to witnesses, had a diameter of about 200 meters and was much larger than a passenger plane.

The object was seen with the naked eye even from people at a military base nearby, but was not detected by radar.

The military has thus decided to shoot the artillery shells at the UFO, where he became hostile. But, apparently, the mysterious aircraft would then be started up quickly and disappear from view.

Despite the terror of the witnesses, we have had conventional explanations of the sighting by scientists and government authorities.

Here they are listed below:

Meteors or other atmospheric phenomena that are not recognized by witnesses

Reflections of light in water

Marsh gas

Swarms of insects with brilliant backs.

The witnesses did not accept the hypothesis of the government apparatus and tranquilizers are certain of what they saw".

And then I wonder: is it possible that so many witnesses, including soldiers, have been misled by a swarm of giant insects ...?

edit on May 16th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: add in proper EX tags

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Yet nobody has filmed this?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure they wouldnt fire artilery shells at a swarm of insects. I look forward to hearing peoples thoughts on this one...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Great find and very interesting to see what the Russian government do with this and what their findings will be. Thats if they disclose their findings.

Its obviously got them spooked for them to fire artillery.

Funny how UFOs are fired upon near Russian military bases and but not near US bases.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

Yeah, somebody would have had a video camera to hand, especially in a village in Russia!!

I see Marsh Gas has made an appearance once again.

edit on 15/5/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
LOL the comment on the youtube clearly states :

If your not local I shall explain - "UFO" is the circus which has arrived on tour of a chapiteau with installation for laser show which they include in the evenings and direct on clouds.

Sooooo......not a UFO....a circus show

The people in the video are talking about circular lights on the clouds.....not a ufo....just a light show.
You can see that these people live in the middle of nowhere, if you were to give them an iPad2 they would think it was black magic or alien technology.
edit on 15-5-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Nice find, Now lest wait for the next UFO sighting......

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

I completely believe this could have been a laser light show on the clouds and people freaked. Short of people who specialize in this stuff there is some new stuff out there the likes of which most of us have never seen. But we all will. Don't worry it isn't for top secret stuff it is entertain and awe us.. ie to make a buck.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Another UFO story with no clear pictures but a hell of a lot of witnesses. When will a UFO be captured by someone with new technology like a cell phone camera, pocket digital camera or even a lap top with a camera on it.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

If your not local I shall explain - "UFO" is the circus which has arrived on tour of a chapiteau with installation for laser show which they include in the evenings and direct on clouds.

Another case put to bed

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
no clear footage, NO PROOF !

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

The people in the video are talking about circular lights on the clouds.....not a ufo....just a light show.
You can see that these people live in the middle of nowhere, if you were to give them an iPad2 they would think it was black magic or alien technology.
edit on 15-5-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

I saw that comment on youtube. However I'm baffled that the initial possible explanations given by scientists and government officials did not mention this circus. Surely someone would have known about this circus before it made news headlines, especially locals and government officials. Also, can anyone confirm if the youtube user who posted that comment is a local from the town?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksose7

Another case put to bed

Clowns

Will the "Real" UFO stand up please - SOOOOO many posts,,,,, so little time

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I see the trolls are out again!

The circus story has not been confirmed and until then, it should be treated as a UFO sighting.

Its amusing how the skeptics mock some who claim aliens exist and/or are visiting our planet yet they absolutely trust an anonymous youtube user only because it fits their belief!

Deny ignorance?

edit on 15-5-2011 by Dastardly666 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
russian military fire artilary shells at circus lazer show? how can that be right?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Whoa ! Check out what the guy in the vid say at the 47 second mark!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
lots of this things in russia are missiles.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
hmmmm but no video ?

ok here is a translated version

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I think this may be some footage, i posted this few days ago. Heres my thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
If they did shoot at what they thought was a UFO, it's pretty sad. Disclosure won't happen until "they" want it. And they won't want it as long as the first thing we do when they are doing nothing but hovering in the sky, is to fire weapons at them.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join