It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Webbot : The Collective mind, the new world order mind machine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
must watch video to understand

I want to let everyone know that they are beautiful conscious spiritual beings who are gods and have freewill to manifest reality. We don't have to live like this anymore. We have the technology and knowledge to end human suffering. What has been happening is that the elites who created the system we live in, created it to be suffering with wall street (economy) and paper money, which has little importance to our lives. What is importance to our lives are our friends, neighbors, and community. We are gods with the power of free will in us to use our consciousness to manifest reality in a positive way to create heaven on earth. I am already seeing that in many of the people who surround me. We all want to end human suffering. So let us spread the message of peace and love to end the fear that our government and media would want us to believe.

Webbot : The Collective mind

WEBBOT NEW INFORMATION 2011 28.OCTOBER MANIFESTATION IMPORTANT MUST .Web bot is Artificial Intelligence tap into the fear base subconscious of the Human Collective. The individual mind cannot comprehend the totality of thought, only the seemingly conscious action/reaction to events and possibility that lie within the framework of the generally connected collective. An good/bad individual idea is never lonely for very long, as it works its course through the collective mind.
I have thought for a while that our awakening will be our enslavement. We will manifest our own future on this earth no doubt. I would rather be awake and fighting than asleep and content.

This is the time when all truth will be revealed, your thoughts are energy and now more than ever, the question in front of every person on earth is what do you choose, love or hate??? Do you believe that there really is God almighty in heaven or not???And if not you are under the spell of satan that at this time is controlling the world, But not for long.read the lost book of Eden and Enock. lv ya all, choose now, while you still can.
James 5:1-3 Go to now, ye rich men,weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you. Your riches are corrupted,and your garments are motheaten Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you,and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days. Enjoy your time ppl your methods won't work

edit on 15-5-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
So If I think of the TARDIS the doctor will crash into my living room ?
okay, I'll try it. This collective thinking better be something!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
So If I think of the TARDIS the doctor will crash into my living room ?
okay, I'll try it. This collective thinking better be something!

iam thinking amy or river song

please work

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
That video is old as hell.
It contains no new information.
It brags about 9/11 predictions, old, old, old.

Additionally it is riddled with emotional ploys for us to self sensor what we write on the net.

I stamp this thread a propaganda peice.
And not a very good one at that.
Stale, even.

David Grouchy

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MIDNIGHTSUN
We are gods with the power of free will in us to use our consciousness to manifest reality in a positive way to create heaven on earth.

Well...I was kind of interested in what you were saying. Until I read...

Do you believe that there really is God almighty in heaven or not???And if not you are under the spell of satan that at this time is controlling the world,

Guess I'm under Satan's spell...I choose love, but why do I have to believe in god or satan?

Wait, in your opening you say we are all gods. Isn't that against Christianity to place oneself in this position?

"Thou shalt have no other gods before me"
edit on 15-5-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy
That video is old as hell.
It contains no new information.
It brags about 9/11 predictions, old, old, old.

Additionally it is riddled with emotional ploys for us to self sensor what we write on the net.

I stamp this thread a propaganda peice.
And not a very good one at that.
Stale, even.

David Grouchy

Thats a good point but I think it had more to do with ending the fear propagation.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Hmmm, now I wonder because I would wish to think the same thing, but the Doctor crashing into my living room, that this creates a paradox, as we both collectively think of the same event, but willing the event to appear in different points in space, therefore because both cannot simultaneously occur, they cancel each other out, which may perhaps explain why collective thinking doesn't always appear to occur

And if anyone ever understands what I just wrote can they explain it to me lol

Have to say love your style, maybe we can compromise I can have the doctor, and you can have the tardis ? lol

A star for you for such an inspired thought

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Thats a good point but I think it had more to do with ending the fear propagation.

Why?

Where is the evidence that fear, and it's propagation is bad.
Your evidence, their evidence, anyone's evidence.
Let's look at it and see why exactly it is
that I should take the advice to
be scared of fear.

David Grouchy

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11

We are gods with the power of free will in us to use our consciousness to manifest reality in a positive way to create heaven on earth.

Do you believe that there really is God almighty in heaven or not???And if not you are under the spell of satan that at this time is controlling the world,

Guess I'm under Satan's spell...I choose love, but why do I have to believe in god or satan?

Wait, in your opening you say we are all gods. Isn't that against Christianity to place oneself in this position?

Satan and god are in us, depending on what we choose, they reside in us. Satan has been ruling us base on fear inside, love is still working to bring mankind together.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11

Satan and god are in us, depending on what we choose, they reside in us. Satan has been ruling us base on fear inside, love is still working to bring mankind together.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I agree with this 100%

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Sometimes I like a little fear, sometimes I like a little love. Why must I completely deny one or the other? Fear has taught me many things about myself, my consciousness. Allowing myself to experience fear has allowed me to understand it better. Rather than deny it all the time, sometimes I welcome it for a deeper understanding of self.

In some ways I think there may be danger in completely denying one aspect or the other. If you do not understand your opponent how would you ever be in control?

If Satan and God both reside inside of us, then I choose to experience a little bit of both, unless one or the other decides to leave then I guess I don't have a choice.

Is it fair to assume by Satan and God you are also meaning black and white? Good and evil? Or do you mean that literally Satan and God live inside of me.

Confused!

I accept the existence of the duality within myself and do not wish to fully eradicate either.
edit on 15-5-2011 by seeker11 because: add sentence

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The webbot has had a pretty bad track record, I'm not really going to put much confidence into it .. basically all it does is pick up on heavily discussed topics.. which could mean anything.. it's not really predictive as much as it is representing what is on the collective mind..

new topics

top topics

join