It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The weirdest dream I've ever had!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
OK so I had The strangest dream ever a couple nights ago.

It all started from a spectator POV on an old-looking, large school. Inside, it was clean, if not spotless. There were two new teachers. The English teacher (female brunette). Then there was the new chemistry teacher (A tall, burly man, black hair). They were probably two different warring species of aliens who were after an object of true unimaginable power. The two seemed to know each personally other (from past encounters, trade, or whatever). Then they both seemed to be looking for the object in the chem. room. then they both found the object they were looking for. A dark metallic grey hexagon. Very plain. It would be passed up by the untrained eye or unless you were looking for it. They then became very hostile towards each other. They fought during class and [incinerated?] some students . ( I wouldn't know what to call it they shot waves out of their palms, turning the insides of the students to molten flame, while the outside blackened and chipped away. To my despair, I woke up before seeing the outcome of the fight, who won, or even what the hexagon was.

I think the hexagon could have something to do with sacred geometry. Any suggestions? I know there are some really great minds out there who may be able to help.
edit on 5/15/2011 by majormojo500 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
So the gods/aliens/(powers that be) are fighting over something and humans are collateral damage? Very interesting dream. Wonder what the hexagon stands for?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

Your observations are spot-on my friend. About the hexagon I haven't the slightest clue.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
oh come on! does nobody have any answer to my dream?!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Merkaba would be the sacred geometric form which is thought to be the vehicle of ascension though. It can be, really, anything since it is the primal pattern that created all things and all universes, both visible and invisible.

In Ancient Egypt three words, not one. Mer meant a kind of light that rotated within itself. Ka meant spirit, in this case referring to the human spirit. And Ba meant the human body though it also could mean the concept of Reality that spirit holds. And so the entire word in ancient Egypt referred to a rotating light that would take the spirit and the body from one world into another.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This is what I believe but I could be wrong as dreams can be quite personal.

You could be dreaming of the fight between 'words have power' (Earth/Gaia) (=English teacher) and 'science that is trying to win' (black hair guy).

The hexagon has 6 sides doesn't it? This is the typical shape of many crystals. There is a crystal in everyone's head. You use this to create your own reality, using ATP/energy.

This is to do with vibration and war.

I had a dream in April that I wanted to train as a Pharmacist (Chemist)
I was told in my dream that a Temple that looked like the British Museum or the Parthenon, had hundreds of people inside that were joining in 'Harmonic Resonance@ to harm the Earth and it's people.
So I put a dome around the Temple and tethered the energy needed to keep the dome up, to the Sun.

I believe their is a war going on using the vibration of everything against themselves. Maybe this is why birds and other animals are dying.

Hope this helps, I know what is it like to have a dream, that you have no idea what it is trying to tell you.
Peace and love.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Thank you all for your help on trying to decipher the enigma formally known as my mind

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by majormojo500

Dear majormojo500,

Interesting dream, read up on the '___' experience and you might find a video or two that reminds you of your dream. Not aliens, sentient beings other than us disagreeing and using supernatural powers to destroy or protect us, we are the cookie, not collateral. Spiritual not alien. It is a common '___' experience. Look up '___' and you will find a professor that wrote extensively on it and he even has some YouTube videos.

We have lots of strange dreams, the question is why did you ask about this one. My guess, because it seemed more real than dreamlike. If I am right; please let me know. Be well.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

first off, thank you very much for the help. As for the why on posting this one, i usually don't remember any off my dreams but, this one stuck. As well, it sounded more interesting and stranger than the rest of the dreams I had.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
But these persons in your dreams, you know them ? Are they actually your teachers ?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Morbidness

no they are not my teachers and i've never seen them before.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a5f66fd9c66a.jpg[/atsimg]

My guess would be that Hillary and Pakistan
are fighting over the release of some kind of
classified military heat weapon. Strange,
since some soldiers have talked already.

David Grouchy

new topics

top topics

join