It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Power outages.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I'm in Pennsylvania, 10 minutes to Jersey, 10 minutes to Delaware - no power outage, no flickering, but we did have a decent thunder/lightning storm last night - would've been a prime time for it to hit something and knock us out - storms predicted all week - I'd say any outages in this area, with lightning, would be normal

edited to add... anyone else notice in that first Fort Worth video the UFOs? :X just sayin....

edit on 16-5-2011 by Forevever because: I'm always forgetting something

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArcAngel
This is utterly ridiculous!

Remember the bird die off a few months ago? Same situation, people reporting random normal occurrences as significant non-normal events!

Now if the whole USA goes dark, now we have a major problem.

let's not question ANYTHING, all is normal, nothing to see here .. just move along.. transformers BLOWING up in 40 states..

yea.. this happens ALL the time.. meh.. move along nothing to see..

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Hm. Wierd. Maybe that would explain why our internet wasn't working for a few hours on Monday? Because power was out in some places? We have never had that happen before.

Someone mentioned what we would do without electricity- I have been thinking about that for the last year, when I began to learn about EMP's. The threat is really mind blowing. Just picked up a book while in the US last week about just such an event, that is totally possible.

I also re-read Koontz's "Lightning" not long ago, so my imagination is fertile.

Is there any way to determine whether the amount of events is actually anything out of ordinary, or if we are just seeing more because we're focusing on it???

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join