It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I guess this cop can continue to "Beat the mexican blankity blank" out of people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Newslink

So this racist *SNIP* assaults someone, and gets a 30 day suspension. Anyone else does something like that would be behind bars, yet he doesn't even lose his job. Wow..... Does anyone else see anything wrong with that picture? And on top of it all, it wasn't even the right guy they were looking for!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Try a Thesaurus next time.
edit on May 15th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun, 15 May 2011 15:35:28 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Newslink

So this racist POS assaults someone, and gets a 30 day suspension. Anyone else does something like that would be behind bars, yet he doesn't even lose his job. Wow..... Does anyone else see anything wrong with that picture? And on top of it all, it wasn't even the right guy they were looking for!

If any of us did this, we would be charged with a hate crime, which is a felony. No assault an battery charges, just a $750,000.00 pending lawsuit. This makes me sick and it's getting worse every week.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Lets be honest here old chap if we must.

Its hardly a kicking is it. More like nuckles on the temples.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

And if he wins, that money is coming out of tax payers pockets, not his! Insanity at it's finest I tell you.
edit on Sun, 15 May 2011 15:29:27 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
w a w arent they doing this every time they have a chance? or are we getting angry once a week for this ?

trash cops with to much macho ego ..

lets go cops on their ass for a change.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Here you go TK..
One of the best sites to find the Police State at its full potential.For all those who believe in isolated incidents,Look at the site. Funny how those that are supposed to protect,are as bad as the criminals. Tired of hearing that its only a "few bad men".

BTW,the video is just disgusting,as usual.

Injustice Everywhere

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Very funny mod on the whole thesaurus bit...

I actually posted it on my facebook first and forgot to edit that part out to something more suitable for this place.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Thank you, I never heard of that site before. Most useful!

Wow, kind of puts things in perspective when you see how many are reported per day there. Imagine how many are not reported due to fear!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I hear you. Think of how many are not reported,or caught,or are protected by their own. Police are not all bad,but those who think they can do no wrong,or are not involved in a gang (Gang in Blue) are delusional. They protect their own first,then comes the average citizen. Call a spade a spade.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I always say, if I wanted to become a criminal, the first thing I would do is join the police force. Makes it way easier to get away with it!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Why can't we all just get along? ~_~

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

No clue, I have no problem getting along with almost anyone really. Not sure what the hell everyone else's problem is in the world

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Where are the people who want to defend the liberty of such racists to act like this?

Oh right, they're spamming a ron paul thread on the civil rights act.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Freedom is not defined by safety. Freedom is defined by the ability of citizens to live without government interference. Government cannot create a world without risks, nor would we really wish to live in such a fictional place. Only a totalitarian society would even claim absolute safety as a worthy ideal, because it would require total state control over its citizens' lives. This doesn't stop governments, including our own, from seeking more control over and intrusion into our lives. As one Member of Congress stated to the press last week, "people who don't want to be searched don't need to come on Capitol grounds." What an insult! The Capitol belongs to the American people who pay for it, not to Congress or the police.~Ron Paul

Link

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This happened somewhere in Seattle from what I remember. This isn't the first time this sort of thing has happened there. Earlier in the year there was controversy when some Seattle cop punched a girl in the face while trying to arrest her friend, and this guy was totally innocent. I'm not really against cops in general, I just think there's some bad apples in every city you look.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

Yes, it was seattle. The NYPD are pretty bad as well, unless you are in the tourist side of town. I assume it is probably like that in all major cities... Maybe that is cynical thinking.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
I just think there's some bad apples in every city you look.

Maybe the TREE is bad............

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
It's scary as hell, bad apples in any position of power. A bad apple cop can potentially ruin your life, or even kill you, and has a chance to get away clean.
edit on Sun, 15 May 2011 16:45:22 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Funny how those that are supposed to protect,are as bad as the criminals. Tired of hearing that its only a "few bad men".

Anyone who said that does not live around here. Even the cop who is a neighbor says my town/county cops are on the take! (He works next county over)

You can also look at Incredible as it sounds, civil asset forfeiture laws allow the government to seize property without charging anyone with a crime.

Law Enforcement is in business to make money not to stop crime. They have become a sort of "Legalized" protection racket.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Yep, there is a whole lot of property grabbing going on. Look at all the police auctions that go on. It is stupid, they should not be able to seize a damned thing unless you are found guilty in a court of law.... It is pure insanity.

new topics

top topics

join