It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 history and future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
This is one of my favorite child hood government conspiracy's. I just wanted to discus how far the people at area 51 have come to this day and beyond. For many years area 51 has been the discussion of government cover ups and U.F.O.s. People who have worked there have come forth and talked about area 51 and what could be going on at this mysterious air force base. It all started in 1955 as a test sight for aircraft such as the U2 spy plane and the SR71 Black Bird. Other rumors have started saying that research being done on captured extraterrestrial space craft and alien life forms. The government of the United States believed that it was very necessary to start a top secret facility to test weapons and experimental military aircraft. There have been rumored aircraft like the TR3B and other strange projects. I hear people talk of a strange bat mobile shaped aircraft being launched from the base. Does anyone know about that one?

edit on 15-5-2011 by paranormal78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
An Den????

I don't get it, you'd like me to post a thread for you? ...but you pick the topic?

Nevermind..you seem to be randomly adding to this..ill just move along to something else.
edit on 15-5-2011 by Juggernutty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernutty

Still working on it. Did a premature posting

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Some of the AFPs I've met over the years ( I live near a major airforce base ) have talked about it like it's just common knowledge.. it's one of those things that is silly for them to deny because they know everyone is aware of it.

I think it's nothing like what it might have been at one time.. if there was alien tech there I doubt there is now, the world has eyes on that base.. and when I say world, I mean other governments are fully aware, I'm sure there is satellite recon pretty regularly .. I think the base probably still acts as a proving ground for newer, conventional technology but I'd be shocked if they still did more beyond that these days.

There's bound to be a new base for the blackest of projects.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by paranormal78

I'll just add more images and other info about this in replies. I'm still kinda new to creating threads.

edit on 15-5-2011 by paranormal78 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join