It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most powerful person in the world

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Billionaires of the world! Haha that's funny, Do you have any idea how many Billionaires the world has? 115 in the U.S? BS, Each region in Africa has more than that. Where's Gadaffi and Mubarak and all the crooked politicians from third world countries? All multi-billionaires.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

probably the ceo of some oil company, all the weapons of war run on oil, control the oil you control them

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swizzy
reply to post by notonsamepage

Not at all my point. The OP mentioned that a national leader potentially being the most powerful individual which I highly doubt because they are just puppets in the end.

No I said that the popular answer would be "President of ..............." but we all know that's not the case.

edit on 15-5-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

If the most powerful person in the world was sitting in a room,

he'd be sitting next to Henry Kissinger

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
Billionaires of the world! Haha that's funny, Do you have any idea how many Billionaires the world has? 115 in the U.S? BS, Each region in Africa has more than that. Where's Gadaffi and Mubarak and all the crooked politicians from third world countries? All multi-billionaires.

So who do you think is the most powerful person/people of the World? IMHO I think it is the Holy See of the Vatican.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarBeyondDriven69
3 years later they ordered the Kaiser to invade Belgium and start W. W. I. Their plan was to keep Germany and England fighting until the U. S. intervened.

Unfortunately, this is historical revisionism / fantasy. If there's real proof that the Kaiser was "ordered" to initiate WW1, then it would be an interesting historical document. The lead up to WW1 was rather more complex and the Great War involved rather more players than England and Germany.

To topic. Interestingly, in our global world there is no single "most powerful" person. I suppose the US or Russian presidents would be the most powerful in that they sit on the trigger of all those nuclear weapons, although in reality they would not be able to press the button without others involved. Is the most powerful person the technician who ensures the wiring for the trigger is in good nick for when the button is pressed? It would all be an anticlimax if a mouse chewed the wires, thus prevented nuclear Armageddon!

Regards

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Interesting topic. Not sure myself. I liked the diagram.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I would of thought the Saudi's Arabs if isnt them they sure know how to live inn richnes .. the Palaces are cool looking .. anyways id havve to say them they have the Oil

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Mark Zuckerburg....founder of Facebook. One flip of a switch and he could stop or at least hinder most of the uprisings in the Middle East! People are so addicted to Facebook that they are getting to where they can't function one day without it. Control communication and you could control the world. Control the TRUTH and you control the world!

But that is just MHO!

Flame away....I can take it!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
my guess would be a very higher up in the military

one such person who has complete access to all that is top secret

he would have the power to pull the strings of the entire world with this access

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
How can we tell who's the most powerful if we don't define POWER.
What kind of Power? i don't think only one man or woman can control all the powers(military,cultural,economic,political,etc) so i truly believe that it is a group of people,
a rather large one, +20 people or something.Of course, do these people get together? it's not that crazy to think that a group of people would get together and chat,or do even more than chat.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Zbigniew Bzrezinski would definitely be in the top few. Co-founder of the Trilateral Commission, Member of CFR and regular Bilderberg attendee, responsible for the funding of the Afghani Mujahideen (which created Osama Bin Laden), National Security Advisor under Carter, has sons in both major political parties of the United States and a daughter as a co-anchor for MSNBC, he's currently an instructor at Johns Hopkins Center for International Studies.... and, he has held an influential roll for every American Administration since the 1960s!

he has had tremendous influence before
he has incredible influence now
and he teaches some of our greatest minds on a quarterly basis!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
In my opinion, the person with the most power and wealth is not publicly known at all.

For one thing, once people reach a certain level of wealth, they get really good at covering it up. There are probably several people richer than bill gates, they are just better at covering their tracks. The head of one of the largest software companies like Microsoft is a pretty public position, and would be difficult to keep his wealth a secret.

Where as I'm sure there are those with wealth that make Bill Gates look like a pauper. but they aren't public figures and can easily keep it a secret. Same thing goes for their influence. Maybe there is some man/woman that tells the Rothschilds and Rockefellers what to do? Perhaps they are just puppets of someone with an amount of wealth, influence, and power, that most people couldn't even begin to comprehend.

Originally posted by NorthStargal52
I would of thought the Saudi's Arabs if isnt them they sure know how to live inn richnes .. the Palaces are cool looking .. anyways id havve to say them they have the Oil

Saudi Arabia doesn't really have that much oil in a global context. Russia produces more oil than Saudi Arabia, and the US produces almost as much as Saudi Arabia. There sure are some rich people there, but I honestly don't think they are anywhere near being the most wealthy and/or powerful people in the world.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
good question. it's a combination of currency, military, natural resources, population and political system. US presidents have limited terms, so QE is a good one because that family is firmly entrenched and they just keep on breeding !!!

what about china ? they have it all it seems right now. the US is in so much debt to them I have to wonder how much influence they have on US policy right now.

yeah, I'd vote for Hu. He's been in power since 2002, and probably will stay there for a long time

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I think We will not know Their names. I also think They are not Human. The Humans, the names We can name, are the front. There's something deeper controlling the elite, making Them believe "Satan" is worth worshiping and wants Them to kill off most of Us, because We are becoming legion, and promising the duped elite some special place for Their cooperation works quite well.

So... [shrug] Don't have an answer specifically.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
One simple answer - SOROS who has financial punch in every major corperation and 30 MSM Newspapers - and that's just a start.

Rothschild owns Israel - do your home work on those two alone and you'll see who rules the world.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The most powerful person in the world is the leader of freemasons that control zionism that control us-president that control world-leaders that control poeple

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Me

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
The Most powerful person in the world is not going to be on any list.

I find it interesting that at the OP question we all thought about Wealth, Running things, We see "Power" as having wealth or being able to get people to do as we want.....

"power" seems to be accepted as a norm for things evnets influence "out there" in the material world.

Why then do most powerful rich people celebrities and the like with this "power", an example like yesterday one of the most influential people in the world the Head of the IMF need to get more to Over Power a woman, celebrities going to drink drugs Lords Judges and MP's Politicians going to Dungeons for Sexual Kicks bondage whipping etc?

You see all this wanting to have more wealth, power, influence, standing, position in society is just transference to the outside world of a real feeling of lack of self worth, of feeling "powerless" within and trying to fix it by getting it creating it out there.

It seems to me to be quite simple to see the more "power" in this sense you get, crave, create (beyond wealth for home food fun etc for greed sake I mean) control, bully the more powerless you truly are.

The most powerful People in the world are probably working quietly, humble normal good people or living as yogis in caves somewhere who dont need to take others power away, make others feel small, need to flaunt show off who they are.

The Most powerful person in the world is he who masters his own mind and emotions and needs nothing from "out There" to have this, and whatever happens "out There" has no real bearing or affect on the mind and heart of one who can live in true peace and love.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
the london house of rothschild

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0743f2ae3e14.jpg[/atsimg]

i've already told you people who the real power of this world is....but as usual you all take no notice...apart from the few on ATS,who do there background work...

and they will tell you,like i have,the london house of rothschild,rules the world...every corporation in the world,is a offshoot minnion of there's...they even own soro's...his one of there main agents.

EDIT: and to those that have said they cant be human,you are correct,the rothschilds are anything but human,they truly believe they are deities.
edit on 16-5-2011 by TheMaverick because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join