It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most powerful person in the world

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The socially agreed upon answer would be Barack Obama or another such national leader. But who really has the most pull when it comes down to it - behind the scenes

Who currently in the world has the most resources and influence? Is it the head of the Council on Foreign Relations? Certainly it's not the head of the International Monetary Fund...online.wsj.com...

What do you guys think, is it an elite banker or a Rockefeller, a Rothschild? Or is it someone we've never heard of and probably never will?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking

What do you guys think, is it an elite banker or a Rockefeller, a Rothschild? Or is it someone we've never heard of and probably never will?

I'm not sure, but here is a picture detailing some stats on the worlds Billionaires.
I figure some of these guys must have some kind of pull.
Isn't it weird that the energy drinks are from Singapore?
Anheuser Busch is now in Brazil. Who knew.

None in China as they keep putting
their richest in Jail. =(

David Grouchy
edit on 15-5-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Probably the Bernanke. He can make or break the world economy with a few keystrokes into a computer.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Definitely helps to know who's got the most money. I also figure anyone attending Bilderberg's going to be near the top of the ladder globally

link   
reply to post by Hawking

This lady would be number 1

www.disclose.tv...

link   
reply to post by mayabong

. o O ("All right, which of you jokers messed with Ben's computer and replaced all the keys with the "BREAK" option?!")

I would really have to go with one of the red dragon bloodlines, honestly. Take your pick (probably the Rothschilds though), but any of the all-time big banking/industrial families probably falls high up there. Warburgs, Morgans, Rockefellers, and so forth.

Then again, you've got the royal family of the UK with their fingers in everything, and a total net worth likely in the trillions. It's quite the hydra, but I think looking in that direction, you'll be getting close.

Edit @ alldaylong:
Thanks! Just remember what Mayer Rothschild said once:

"Give me control over a nations currency, and I care not who makes its laws"

edit on 5/15/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
the london house of rothschild

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0743f2ae3e14.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The person who can convince the world to work for each other.
The person who can convince the world to stop the pointless arguments and debates about religion.
The person who can convince the world we don't need a monetary system.
The person who can convince the world the monetary system is the control system.
The person who can convince the world the monetary system is one big slave system.

You find the person who can do that, you find the person who can make us all equal, who can give us true freedom.

...or maybe its the dude who creates the water powered engine!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I was thinking of Queen Elizabeth II. Even billionaires don't control armies.

Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II is Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Jamaica, Barbados, the Bahamas, Grenada, Papua New Guinea, the Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Belize, Antigua and Barbuda, and Saint Kitts and Nevis. The title "Queen (or King) of England" has not existed for over 300 years.

The United Kingdom and Commonwealth realms are all Constitutional Monarchy, which means that all actions of the government are carried out in The Queen's name but all decisions about government policy are made by the Prime Minister and the Cabinet, who are elected members of Parliament. In theory her powers are vast; however, in practice (and in accordance with convention), she rarely intervenes in political matters. I just read an article that says she is commander in chief of the armed forces.

That sounds like power to me.

vvdscvsd/.vd/s.fvb.ekvrdj,.sefbvdkv .kre
Domestic Affairs The appointment and dismissal of ministers;
The summoning, prorogation and dissolution of Parliament; Royal assent to bills;
The appointment and regulation of the civil service;
The commissioning of officers in the armed forces;
Directing the disposition of the armed forces in the UK;
Appointment of Queen's Counsel;
Issue and withdrawal of passports;
Prerogative of mercy. (Used to apply in capital punishment cases. Still used, eg to remedy errors in sentence calculation) Granting honours;
Creation of corporations by Charter; Foreign Affairs The making of treaties;
Declaration of war; Deployment of armed forces overseas;
Recognition of foreign states;
Accreditation and reception of diplomats.
Read more: wiki.answers.com...

edit on 15-5-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy

Originally posted by Hawking

I'm not sure, but here is a picture detailing some stats on the worlds Billionaires.
I figure some of these guys must have some kind of pull.
Isn't it weird that the energy drinks are from Singapore?
Anheuser Busch is now in Brazil. Who knew.

None in China as they keep putting
their richest in Jail. =(

David Grouchy

Forbes who compiles the list of rich people filters out the really rich people.

I am very sure Bill Gates, Larry Elison and so on are NOT the richest in the world. Forbes won't list the richest. Wonder why.

link   
It depends, can the system be stronger than it's top players?

Even if the worlds most wealthy were to vanish overnight would it change the system? Wouldn't new figure heads just pop up and take over because your systems of finance and trade demand it. Kinda like Totenkopf's design in the 'Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow' even the creator wanted to stop it, but it was too late, the machine took control.

link   
I think this world is run by someone not from this world.....

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
I think this world is run by someone not from this world.....

yeah, someone really bitter and angry for some reason.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

This is the organization that runs things. Headed by Queen Elizabeth II

nesara.insights2.org...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I don't think it is just one person...I think it is a group of people.....globally...who they exactly are....I am not sure....I am hoping someone will tell me.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Any leader of a country is a joke compared to the multi billionaires that pull the strings. If they wanted to they could rid of any countries leader within no time.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Swizzy

i think they need them for the game they are playing.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by notonsamepage

Not at all my point. The OP mentioned that a national leader potentially being the most powerful individual which I highly doubt because they are just puppets in the end.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Rockefeller billions began with BOOZE!!

Rockefeller had a partner by the name of William M. Flagler. Flagler married the niece of a man named Stephen V. Harkness. Harkness owned a WHISKEY DISTILLERY. Rockefeller made a fortune by selling WHISKEY to the Union army:

"Rockefeller had been watching Flagler, his neighbor in the Case Block. He had shrewdly appraised the talents of that gentleman. But he had also perceived something else. Flagler had married the niece of a man who had lately made a great fortune. This man was Stephen V. Harkness. Harkness owned a distillery near Monroeville, Ohio. Toward the end of the war when the government was raking the land with a fine-tooth comb for values to tax, it fell naturally upon whiskey. John Sherman knew the government was going to put a heavy excise upon whiskey and he mentioned the fact to his friend, S. V. Harkness. Harkness needed nothing more than this tip.

He proceeded to buy up with all the funds he could collect every barrel of whiskey he could lay hold of. When the tax was levied, Harkness found himself with an enormous amount of untaxed whiskeys which he could sell at the high prices exacted because of the tax. He promptly turned his investment into cash. This provided him with one of the amplest fortunes in Cleveland. Rockefeller knew of this adventure. And here was Flagler, Harkness' nephew by marriage, at Rockefeller's very door. Here was an entree to Harkness' treasure chest" (God's Gold, p, 134).

Rockefellers control U.S. oil industry

The first giant trusts or monopolies were formed by the Morgans and Rockefellers. The Rockefellers set about to created a huge oil monopoly which would completely dominate the industry. The invention of the automobile and the gasoline engine gave them a virtual stranglehold on the country. Instead of conserving oil and finding an alternative to the wasteful gasoline engine they encouraged waste and consumption of a non-renewable resource.

"As a member of the board of directors of the Chicago, Milwaukee & St. Paul Railroad, William Rockefeller had long ago struck up a warm friendship with James Stillman, the president of the National City Bank. The latter, stirred at all he learned of the efficiency of the Standard Oil management, and of its hierarchic and centralized government, so much like that of the Roman Catholic Church, modeled his own bank after it. He bought Standard Oil stock and became one of the family. Sphinx like, autocratic, silent, he came closer always to the Rockefellers whom he so much resembled" (The Robber Barons, p. 399).

Rockefellers issue "U.S." Money!!

The U.S. government does NOT issue the U.S. "paper" money. The Federal Reserve Notes are issued by the Rockefeller founded and controlled Federal Reserve Bank. It is a PRIVATE Bank and is not part of the U.S. government. The Federal Reserve Bank has the power to create money out of nothing and with access to unlimited credit has financed ALL the wars of the 20th century and will finance the coming aggression against Iraq.

Article I, Section 10, U.S. Constitution:

No State shall coin Money, emit Bills of Credit, make any
Thing but gold and silver Coin as Tender in Payment of Debts.

Rockefellers control U.S. "medical" profession

Around the turn of the century, when the alien force was hijacking the American Government, the Rockefeller Institute also created a sinister monopoly of the American medical profession. Its director was Simon Flexner a German Jew/Jesuit "doctor."

Here is a quote from one of their propagandists named Abraham Flexner who was part of the Rockefeller Institute:

"...The curse of medical education is the excessive number of schools. The situation can improve only as weaker and superfluous schools are extinguished." (Abraham Flexner 1910).

There you have it . . . . too many medical schools producing too many doctors. In those days, medical students attended college for 2 years and then learned the healing arts from other doctors. To the monopolists however, this great system did not allow for 8 years of brainwashing in Jesuit controlled universities and colleges.

Rockefeller used the same tactics with the medical schools as he did with his business rivals: sell out or be forced to close. From about 160 medical schools the number was reduced by half.

Rockefeller "buys" U.S. Government!!

Rockefeller and 1911.

On May 15, 1911, the Supreme Court of the United States ruled that the Standard Oil Cartel was a menace to the Republic and ordered it to be broken up:

"For the safety of the Republic we (U.S. Supreme Court) now decree that the dangerous conspiracy must be ended by Nov. 15, 1911 "(John D. A Portrait in Oils, p. 154).

Rockefeller vowed revenge against the U.S. and used his vast fortune to BUY the U.S. government.

The breakup of the Standard Oil monolith resulted in about 37 new companies. Rockefeller still secretly controlled them all by owning a voting majority of stock in the new corporation. Thus Standard Oil would be known as Standard Oil New Jersey (Exxon), Standard Oil New York (Mobil), Standard Oil Indiana (Amoco), Standard Oil California (Chevron), Atlantic Refining (Arco) etc., etc. It was business as usual at 26 Broadway -- the headquarters of the giant.

3 years later they ordered the Kaiser to invade Belgium and start W. W. I. Their plan was to keep Germany and England fighting until the U. S. intervened. Herbert Hoover (another Standard Oil employee) was put in charge of the Belgium Relief Commission.
www.reformation.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swizzy
reply to post by notonsamepage

Not at all my point. The OP mentioned that a national leader potentially being the most powerful individual which I highly doubt because they are just puppets in the end.

yes I agree and there is more puppets behind the national leaders as well.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join