It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Of Time Slips..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
To start this off, I would like to note here that all of this is truth and you can take it as you wish. I was not under the influence of any drugs at any time during either of these incidents. (I was driving during my time slip, and if anyone here knew me, I do NOT drive while under the influence). Also, I do not care if anyone reads this or comments on this. This is for personal documentation and if I put this on a site where it is 100% accessible, (hopefully it wont come to this), people will be able to read this if anything happens to me.

I would also like to add that I posted this on my Facebook before posting it here, As to why I posted places people would be able to relate to around my home town. The only other piece to that I should note for you people who have no idea about the area I live in is that E-Mart (Express Mart Convenience Store/Gas Station) is right in the very center of the town of Williamson. Also, It takes 30-45 seconds from E-Mart to get to the intersection I mentioned here. One last thing to comment on, It takes almost exactly 8 minutes to get from the center of the town of Sodus to get to the center of Williamson. You can look up on Google Maps/Earth "Williamson NY" and look at Rt. 104 and follow it eastward to Sodus to see the strip of road I am referring to here.

Time Slip - Approx 2:00 AM 5/15/2011

I had been driving to E-Mart in Williamson from my house to get some chocolate milk for my sister and her friend and I was picking up a Black n Mild cigar. I left E-mart and was driving east-bound on 104 back home. I crossed the Mott's 4 way light right at Pound Rd. and 104 when I started not to feel right. I kept on driving down towards Sodus, I got past Redman rd and was almost to the Sodus Town Vet. Clinic. I blinked, and saw a bright flash of light and all in a split second I saw a whole bunch of faces/places/things from my memories. Then i saw people (Can't recall any faces but i know i saw faces) standing over me and I felt very detached from what I was looking at), And it all went away. I opened my eyes and shook it off and kept driving. This is when i noticed the road started to get REALLY long, I could see the lights from the C-store(Gas station in Sodus on 104) and it was as if the farther I was driving the further away everything was getting. It seemed like the road went on forever. I closed my eyes and opened them to make sure what i saw was true. When I opened my eyes, I was back at the Pound rd. and 104 intersection. Just passing underneath the light heading east bound on 104. about 6 or 7 minutes had gone by since i left the e-mart but I was only about 30 seconds away. My gas gauge was where it was i noticed it was back when i saw the road extending. Also, my Black n Mild was already more than half gone. There is no way anyone could or would want to smoke 3/4's of a Black n Mild from E-mart to Motts (30-45 seconds)

I don't know what to make of this and if anyone has questions or any experiences similar to this, Please feel free to comment. A Night Terror experience from the same night to come in a later thread. I Didn't think it would take me as long to write the time slip as it did.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I really hope someone reads this and has some sort of answer or at least another opinion on what could have happened last night. I need a little bit of closure on this event and it is REALLY dragging on my emotions and mental stability today... I know what I saw and I know what I felt and nothing quite like this has ever happened to me before. I have had time slips but this was the biggest one ever, especially because I was driving. What if I had driven off the road and killed myself in an accident? I am scared to drive now and I really hope someone could give me a different view or another opinion on this incident. Thanks for reading

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I don;t have an answer for you, but it does make me think...

When you stated that you saw a bunch of sad facing staring down at you...

This almost sounds like maybe you died in another dimension, and a part of you was joining to the body in this dimension.

Just my thoughts....

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernutty

I have proposed that theory to myself as well. They weren't sad faces though, they were all either somewhat happy or at least not mad/sad. Just looking at me. I am not sure if we are apart of other dimensions and we slip in through them from time to time, but the more dreams, nightmares, night terrors, and time slips I have, I am really starting to believe that we are apart of other dimensions and we can see them from time to time.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by scghst1

Wow, had a little bit of a slip there myself...i would have wagered something that you had explained sad faces...

add: Ive always felt like there was more to this earth, things we cant be a part of...yet. For instance...Atlantis, or any of the other "legends" did they find a way to open a dimension? Perhaps they got sucked through, and cant find the proper way to come back doesn't mean they wont eventually. I don't think we know even any more than 1 or 2% of what this earth really is, or whats in it.
edit on 15-5-2011 by Juggernutty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by scghst1

WOW! Thats a really interesting experience you had. I would love to hear about your other experiences asap!

The unexplained excites me so much and I can only wish for myself unexplainable events. Call me crazy, I know.....but really do wish I could "tap" into another dimension as you did, or so I think you did. The Earth is a magical world. I think our prophets like Jesus (AKA....son of God), and Edgar Cayce were right on when they said we can all do it, i.e., heal, tap into other dimensions and so on.

Really cool story and look forward to hearing more.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Yeah, I agree we have NO IDEA as we are limited to 5 senses or 6 if you think Intuition is the forgotten one as I do.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I do think we have more senses, many more than 6...but we stopped using them, and so we have lost them. I have been trying more recently to let intuition guide me, rather than other things (knowledge of what ive been "taught" to think, the "impossible", etc) I don't know whats "impossible" even the people who pronounce things impossible have proven themselves wrong from time to time. For example...the Wright Brothers...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
This is just a theory, but maybe you experienced death and a time slip/dimension leap at the same time. You said you weren't feeling right... then all of the sudden, after you blinked your eyes, you saw a flash. The next thing you remember is faces staring down at you and memories flashing past you. It is often said that when one experiences death your life flashes before your eyes. So... it kind of sounds like you got into a car accident and was projected from your car to the ground. Then people might have crowded around you to see if you were ok after the accident. You might have experienced death at that moment.

So the next thing that happened to you is you were back in your car driving as if nothing happened but things seemed a little off. Perhaps this is when you experienced the dimensional leap and you joined a part of yourself in another reality. So you died in one reality, but survived in the reality in which you are currently at.

If this is true and you really experienced a dimensional leap then you might notice some things not being the same as you remember. This is due to this reality not being the exact same as the reality you might have had a car accident in. Let us know if you experience this it would be interesting to hear what you have to say.

-
I just thought of something else too..

Maybe you were in tune with an alternate reality while you were driving and you kind of experienced your death in another reality but not this one. (sorry if this is confusing....) So maybe it was the reverse of what I said and part of you from the reality where you had a car accident joined you in this reality instead of experiencing death.
edit on 15-5-2011 by SentientBeing13 because: Thought of another explanation

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SentientBeing13

Thank you for your explanation of what could have happened
. I have thought about this too. This same night, I also had approx 7 or 8 dreams that i can remember first hand. And I have gathered from these dreams, that we MUST be a part of extra-dimensional realities. Something weird is going on inside my head and i don't know if I'm crazy or if there is a shift occuring

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Hey Dude,

Sorry no ideas on what happened but do have a story of my own to tell.

I was about 17-18 and was sitting with a mate in his room playing a card game called 13 and we had been taught slightly different rules. Something came up and we started arguing about what card was higher and all of a sudden we both realised we were talking gibberish. 1 second we were both making coherent sentences and the next just garbled noises.

We both stopped talking and looked at each other funny, After about 10 seconds I started pissing myself laughing and said "what the hell just happened" my friend just looked confused, I said "seriously man what just happened" he said he didnt want to talk about it and just looked worried.

I pressed him to tell me what he thought had happened but he wouldnt say anything, it was then that I looked at the clock and 27 min had gone by but it had seemed like 5 since I looked last.

I know it couldnt have been more than 5-7 min as it had only been one hand of the game since I looked last, to this day my mate wont talk about it but I know he experienced it as well because of the expression on his face and the fact he didnt just say "what are you talking about"

Sorry I couldnt be of more help with an answer

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
This is rather interesting... Was there anything to trigger any of the memories you had? It could have been a warning or message of some kind.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by scghst1

I have proposed that theory to myself as well. They weren't sad faces though, they were all either somewhat happy or at least not mad/sad. Just looking at me. I am not sure if we are apart of other dimensions and we slip in through them from time to time, but the more dreams, nightmares, night terrors, and time slips I have, I am really starting to believe that we are apart of other dimensions and we can see them from time to time.

Hope this isn't against any rules or so, I just wrote a little on my experiences and thoughts along the lines you are writing (in another thread):

Originally posted by Deranger
I've had a recent experience that I'm trying to figure out. This far my suspicion is that what we percieve as our mind as a single entity is infact shared by our being in parallell existences, but we have the goggles on and can only percive any one existence at a time. So, our minds might exist on parallell planes of existences, but our consioussness in every respective existence may only percieve any given existence. Ya follow?
The experience I had was connecting to a very likely but different place and situation than I currently reside in. I'm toying with the idea that I actually managed to open some kind of portal between parallell worlds. When I entered this other consiousness within my mind and experienced what was going on in the parallell world, every time, it made surrounding people ask things like "what's wrong with him", "hey, are you ok?" etc. The harder I clinged on and really worked towards penetrating into this other realm, the stronger I sensed confusion in my "host" and people around the "host". This made me think, suppose this other consioussness suddenly experienced a weird flash of being somewhere else, seeing my existence through the portal I'd opened. Probably rather confusing, perhaps something along the lines of a strong deja vu.
What I'm figuring is maybe it's not about bending rules or creating reality, maybe it's about being able merge consciousnesses in parallell existences into one and then being able to freely shift which of the paths to put focus on, and/or gather knowledge from one and implement into another and so on until our being in every parallell world becomes complete with all knowledge and experience one could've ever had regardless of the happenings in THIS particular universe.
It's massively difficult and my techniques used for theese explorations are dependant of things that render experimentation possible on occassional basis only... which I won't go into detail on here.
edit on 16-5-2011 by Deranger because: (no reason given)

top topics

join