It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bombs on the bridge??? (Need Info Please)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Officials denied that explosives were found :-

www.911myths.com...

If you are so sure it happened why don't you get confirmation from NYPD ?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

We already have confirmation from the NYPD in the form of their own police radio communications from their first responders this morning. I believe it was the NYT that had that released under FOIA and it's been in public domain for years.

Going back and asking them about it now is like going back and asking the mob if they've ever had anyone killed. You already have evidence that these things happened and yet you want to defer to hearsay from officials who inevitably will not the same officers who are talking on those radios.

Keep pulling excuses out of your ass, they just keep getting thinner and thinner anyway.

They were just "confused."

edit on 17-5-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

For someone who refuses to believe any evidence put in front of you seem to be strangely accepting of
a single radio transmission during time of mass chaos

Case in point - on 9/11 was in my firehouse listening to radio transmissions from WTC . Neighboring city
had been called in (we were covering for them) and were operating in World Financial Center (across from WTC
7)

Chief on scene passed word down to be careful as biologic weapons might be present

Just how this rumor got around is unknown - yet is in same vein as the "explosive van" story. A rumor being
put out over the radio during time of mass confusion and chaos

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Just like how there were reports of explosives and explosions at the Capitol Building, car bombs exploding at the Capitol building, fires at the Mall, an explosion/fire at the Old Executive Office Building in DC, third plane hitting Tower 2, Treasury Building on fire, car bomb outside State Dept, explosions DEFINATELY confirmed at Capitol, Camp David attacked, etc......

Yeah they were all reported too, now do you also believe that ALL of these ACTUALLY reported events occured? Some were even reported over police/fire radios. So again, did these reported events happen?

Interesting bits here:
boards.straightdope.com...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
For someone who refuses to believe any evidence put in front of you seem to be strangely accepting of
a single radio transmission during time of mass chaos

There is no evidence for what you believe. You are just still in denial about this after 10 years. That's not my problem though. There are lots of threads on the NIST report and its predecessors but "coincidentally" enough I never see you in those threads. You just hide in threads like this where it's easier to pretend there is actually evidence for your faith.

Originally posted by GenRadek
Just like how there were reports of explosives and explosions at the Capitol Building, car bombs exploding at the Capitol building, fires at the Mall, an explosion/fire at the Old Executive Office Building in DC, third plane hitting Tower 2, Treasury Building on fire, car bomb outside State Dept, explosions DEFINATELY confirmed at Capitol, Camp David attacked, etc......

Let's see what evidence we were ever presented with to support any of that. My guess is none. I don't care what the crackhead down the street told you. You have a recording of police radio communications for any of that? Again, my guess is "no."

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join