It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Implanted memories of Blue Skies

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This thread suggesting "implanted memories of blue skies" seems shockingly sinister to me. Not only are "they" spraying us with chemtrails to poison us with aluminium, barium, diseases and nanofibres, poison our crops with aluminium to force us to buy Monsanto's genetically-modified "aluminim-resistant" seeds, and cause "Global Dimming" by blocking us off from the Sun, but now their agents are actually trying to convince us that blue skies never existed !!! How evil !!!

The Sun is the source of all life on this planet, and without the Sun, the Earth would be a cold, dark rock.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tib50
This thread suggesting "implanted memories of blue skies" seems shockingly sinister to me. Not only are "they" spraying us with chemtrails to poison us with aluminium, barium, diseases and nanofibres, poison our crops with aluminium to force us to buy Monsanto's genetically-modified "aluminim-resistant" seeds, and cause "Global Dimming" by blocking us off from the Sun, but now their agents are actually trying to convince us that blue skies never existed !!! How evil !!!

The Sun is the source of all life on this planet, and without the Sun, the Earth would be a cold, dark rock.

Do you have any evidence to support your claims?

Please, I'm hoping one of you has something to show.
edit on 16-5-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GringoViejo

1) Please have a look at the YouTube "Chemtrails-The Movie: You are being sprayed by your government"

www.youtube.com...

2) Please look up at the sky

3) Please look up "Global Dimming", "Geo-engineering" & "Weather Modification" on the internet

4) Please don't be a government agent

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Tib50

1) Please see this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

2) Ok.

3) Ok.

4) Ok.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
You have to be outa your mind?? Who is paying you to post this shill crap. I am 55 years old and an avid outdoorsman, carpenter who works outside , lives outside. They started chem-spraying here in n-wisconsin over 15 years ago. Not only does my mind remember WHAT REAL BLUE SKIES LOOK LIKE, i have hundreds of outdoor pictures i have taken over my 55 years.
Did you just crawl out from under the shill rock,?? are you a fed dis-info agent?? Get real, hope you are young because you will be breathing alot of aluminum oxide , barrium and a few other choice metals.
You are one who deserves to have damaged lungs and a host of other medical problems. Trouble is so will alot of innocent people and children.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

Surely you an see from the illustration that the squares A and B are the
same colour.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tib50

That video is irrelevant, it has been discussed many many times. Sorry, but nice try.

As for the rest of your numbers, I would advise you to do the same.

Maybe research the topics you put forth such as "global dimming" "weather modification" etc. So you can make an argument out of your claims, instead of just throwing out words and ideas you obviously don't understand

So again, any evidence?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1
You have to be outa your mind?? Who is paying you to post this shill crap. I am 55 years old and an avid outdoorsman, carpenter who works outside , lives outside. They started chem-spraying here in n-wisconsin over 15 years ago. Not only does my mind remember WHAT REAL BLUE SKIES LOOK LIKE, i have hundreds of outdoor pictures i have taken over my 55 years.

Like this - www.flickr.com... - seems pretty blue

or this - www.flickr.com... - nice & blue PLUS has contrails in Madison.....

Or this lovely one - www.flickr.com...

Just a couple of random pics from Flikr that tend to show that apparently there can still be plenty of blue sky in Wisconsin.

Did you just crawl out from under the shill rock,?? are you a fed dis-info agent??

no, and no. Heck I'm not in the USA at all - guess that makes me a foreigner!!

Get real, hope you are young because you will be breathing alot of aluminum oxide , barrium and a few other choice metals.

bet we won't - but hang on - what's with this "will be"?? If this has been going on for the last 15 years they how come we aren't berathing that stuff already??

You are one who deserves to have damaged lungs and a host of other medical problems. Trouble is so will alot of innocent people and children.

Bet they won't - or at least not from aircraft. Respiritory problems are far more likely to come from you yanks running your cars like oil is going to last forever, and you & your chi-com friends burning coal for electricity as if it's good for you!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

Please provide evidence to support your claim.

Otherwise keep your worthless suppositions and ignorance to yourself.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
i can understand people been worried about chem trails,if they are spraying us surely they would be evidence on the ground right?..i see plenty of contrails in the sky, to be honest i can't remember what a blue sky looks like as the British weather is cloudy 99% of the year..i think professional pilots could probably notice a change with flying conditions and contrail patterns..i have seen contrails feather out and seem to form a hazy cloud ,could it just be a condition of the atmosphere when the plane passed over ? i know contrails disappear..after a few minutes, but would it still be normal for them to hang around..?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo
reply to post by Tib50

That video is irrelevant, it has been discussed many many times. Sorry, but nice try.

As for the rest of your numbers, I would advise you to do the same.

Maybe research the topics you put forth such as "global dimming" "weather modification" etc. So you can make an argument out of your claims, instead of just throwing out words and ideas you obviously don't understand

So again, any evidence?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Only a few short days ago, I was gazing out my window, watching an airliner travel in the usual air traffic path over me. It was emitting a NORMAL --- CONTRAIL --- which was white narrow and *dissapated* "quickly*.
CHEMTRAILS AND CONTRAILS ARE *** DIFFERENT *** .

I even made mention of this observation in some other thread here.
edit on 16-5-2011 by simone50m because: edit

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

No...."chem"-trails are a myth and hoax.

Contrails and Contrails are different....they can be as different as clouds can be different....because, they are ALL THE SAME.....

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Like this - www.flickr.com... - seems pretty blue

or this - www.flickr.com... - nice & blue PLUS has contrails in Madison.....

Or this lovely one - www.flickr.com...

Just a couple of random pics from Flikr that tend to show that apparently there can still be plenty of blue sky in Wisconsin.

Did you just crawl out from under the shill rock,?? are you a fed dis-info agent??

no, and no. Heck I'm not in the USA at all - guess that makes me a foreigner!!

Get real, hope you are young because you will be breathing alot of aluminum oxide , barrium and a few other choice metals.

bet we won't - but hang on - what's with this "will be"?? If this has been going on for the last 15 years they how come we aren't berathing that stuff already??

Bet they won't - or at least not from aircraft. Respiritory problems are far more likely to come from you yanks running your cars like oil is going to last forever, and you & your chi-com friends burning coal for electricity as if it's good for you!

Ya you know there are still blue days, just not as many and still hazed over. I know you are a shill or at the very least un-educated. You can deny you are on but the real people here KNOW what is going on.
Do you have any un-deniable evidence that THEY ARE NOT SPRAYING??????????
Seems to me when i live in n-wisconsin and for the last two days we had blue sky days and no planes, but when they are spraying we have counted over 35 passes in one afternoon with trails all over the sky. Get real, we know you are a dis-info shill.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
Only a few short days ago, I was gazing out my window, watching an airliner travel in the usual air traffic path over me. It was emitting a NORMAL --- CONTRAIL --- which was white narrow and *dissapated* "quickly*.

Yep - and why does that make it a contrail and one that persists not a contrail?

If atmospheric conditions are right for contrails to exist for hours then they exist for hours. If the conditions are right for them to exist for only a few minutes then they only exist for a few minutes.

clouds can exist for hours when the conditions are right - so why wouldn't contrails (which are nothing much more than water) when the conditions are right?

CHEMTRAILS AND CONTRAILS ARE *** DIFFERENT *** .

Indeed they are - 'cos there's no evidence chemtrails exist at all.

I even made mention of this observation is some other thread here.

You're not the 1st, and, unfortunately, you won't be the last.

Persistent contrails were a factor in Mig vs Sabre fights in the Korean War - www.abovetopsecret.com... - does anyone want to suggest that both sides were deliberately making them in order to be easier targets? To lace the air with aluminium and barium for HAARP that didn't exist then? As chaff to confuse radars (that apparently didn't work)?

contrail persistence is what you get when it's cold enough and humid enough - a phenomena that has been a subject of investigation since before WW2 - findarticles.com...
edit on 16-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Ya you know there are still blue days, just not as many and still hazed over. I know you are a shill or at the very least un-educated.

wow - you can tell that over the internet from 10,000 miles away - guess I'd better believeyou then massa......

You can deny you are on but the real people here KNOW what is going on.

And yet all these people refuse to provide any verifiable evidence of this "fact"?

Why is that? Why don't you/they jsut front up with the evidence, and put paid to this discussion??
what is it you are trying to hide?

Do you have any un-deniable evidence that THEY ARE NOT SPRAYING??????????

Ah - the old "Argument from Ignorance"

In debates, appeals to ignorance are sometimes used to shift the burden of proof.

chemmies often use this when they can't actually provide any evidence that anything IS happening, and you are obviously true to form

Seems to me when i live in n-wisconsin and for the last two days we had blue sky days and no planes, but when they are spraying we have counted over 35 passes in one afternoon with trails all over the sky. Get real, we know you are a dis-info shill.

I bet you had plenty planes over Nth Wisconsin ever yday - you just don't see them when they didn't make contrails, and did when they did.

Tell you what - give me a slightly better idea of where you live - say a county or an area of a few counties - and I'll see if I can get a copy of the Jeppesen air chart around your area & show you all the air routes that you usually don't see.

edit on 16-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
all i know is that one day about 7 years ago i looked at the sky, saw chem / contrails and remarked to myself "this isn't right.

I had no idea what chemtrails were, i didn't know what haarp was, i didn't have the internet or cable.

I just knew that i had never before seen what i was seeing.

i have been interested in finding out ever since

Which is funny because I have seen them my whole life and as a studier of military aviation I know contrails go back a long way.

Many assume because they have not seen something before that it must be "new" but reality is its only new for you.
edit on 16-5-2011 by Helmkat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
ok so i kinda jus skimmed thru this but, what you are saying is, the chem/contrails they add in the sky make it look like the sky is blue? but really its not, the chem/contrails cause an optical illusion?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Persistent contrails were a factor in Mig vs Sabre fights in the Korean War - www.abovetopsecret.com... - does anyone want to suggest that both sides were deliberately making them in order to be easie targets? To lace the air with aluminiumk and barium for HAARP that didn't exist then? As chaff to confuse radars (that apparently didn't work)?

contrail persistence is what you get when it's cold enough and humid enough - a phenomena that has been a subject of investigation since before WW2 - findarticles.com...

I saw your other thread and had meant to comment.

Interestingly, I was reading a second world war memoir recently and couldn't help but be reminded of this topic.

The gist is that it was a recollection of an RAF pilot flying high altitude photo reconnaissance and a very tense few minutes spent watching a rotte of ME-109's attempt an interception.

It was a particularly good piece as it was written for aviators* and was quite descriptive in terms of atmospheric and mechanical particulars with quite a bit narrative regarding the longevity and behavior of contrails under certain conditions.

To say that the claims of persistent contrails being a recent phenomena are laughable would be mean spirited on my part, however in view of the recent round of ad hominem hyperbole being tossed about the thread laughable seems appropriate response...

As I know a few hear are interested in such things, I'll try to dig up the author and title. It stood out as the tension was derived from the inherent difficulties when trying to coax 1940's era aeronautical technology into operating nearly 8 miles above sea level .

After the pilot spots the 109 contrails climbing up for him, he begins to question the accuracy of his slipper tank guage (which were notoriously unreliable.) If he allows the slipper tank to run dry and his engine quits before switching to his internal supply he has the risk of having to attempt a restart at 40k with 4 109's in trail only a couple of thousand feet below.

On the other hand, if the gauge is incorrect and he jettisons the slipper tank prematurely while it still holds fuel he is guaranteed to run short.

The "is it my imagination or does the engine sound rough today" pucker factor, guaranteed to resonate well for anybody with logged flight time under their belt.

edit on 16-5-2011 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

Itsawild1, I have a question for you that was touched on by ATS poster Phage a few pages back.

Why is the sky blue?

Seriously, can you in your own words describe the mechanism responsible for the blue we see as being the color of the daytime sky?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join