It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Implanted memories of Blue Skies

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by binkbonk
reply to post by Uncinus

Where is your evidence? The burden of proof is on you. You are claiming the contrails that formed in decades past are exactly the same as the chemtrails that form today. Prove it, or stop making the claim.

contrailscience.com...
contrailscience.com...
contrailscience.com...

Okay, now you prove they are different.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The mind being fooled by simple illusions has what to do with contrails in the sky? Or are you say we've been "manipulated" for decades with Jedi mind tricks? To what end?

If they had a "plan" over that many years, they sucked at it REALLY really badly, as we are still not dropping dead from the mystery chemicals they are spraying on our heads for decades. In fact, we have a longer life expectancy. Man.. they are getting it so wrong.

Considering no one can explain yet, how soil and water tests across the nation on a daily basis NEVER find these chemicals, which are supposedly sprayed so heavy they stay for hours and create a "fog" over cities, I say it's all bunk. No believe in chemtrails yet, can explain this anomoly.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
The mind being fooled by simple illusions has what to do with contrails in the sky? Or are you say we've been "manipulated" for decades with Jedi mind tricks? To what end?

If they had a "plan" over that many years, they sucked at it REALLY really badly, as we are still not dropping dead from the mystery chemicals they are spraying on our heads for decades. In fact, we have a longer life expectancy. Man.. they are getting it so wrong.

Considering no one can explain yet, how soil and water tests across the nation on a daily basis NEVER find these chemicals, which are supposedly sprayed so heavy they stay for hours and create a "fog" over cities, I say it's all bunk. No believe in chemtrails yet, can explain this anomoly.
Hush little boy, it's just too much common sense for us sheeple to handle.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Oh, how about this 1972 book, that describes and pictures contrails exactly as they are now:

picasaweb.google.com...#

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

wouldn't this one be easy to prove. I mean i'm sure there were cameras in the 70s i for one have endless pictures of me as a child. I'm sure there are endless amounts of news coverage, newpaper clipings of the skies back then with and without trails left by airplanes? As for the colour of the skies - hmmm hard to tell really the shade of blue would be much harder to prove i guess.

As much as i know our memories can be flawed this seems like a far fetched theory imo.

edit on 16/5/2011 by IAmD1 because: added line about colour of skies as my comment had more to do with the trails left behind by airplanes then the shade of blue

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Spend some time looking up the trials or studies of aerosol scattering and direct aerosol radiative forcing.

One question, would the governments of the world ever use "chemtrails" "weather manipulation", "geo engineering" , "aerosol scattering" or "direct aerosol radiative forcing" without testing the methods first?

If not, where has that testing taken place? There are so many climates and geological area's that would need to be tested. It's very easy to find studies in this area on the net.

Direct aerosol radiative forcing, using that which is on Earth naturally already, would not be confimed by air, ground or water sampling and testing. So, people are asking for proof no-one can come up with. Now that is very convenient. But, it does confrim that the planes are spraying.....aerosol scattering. Which confirmes my eyes are not decieivng me and niether is my memory.

Check into it yourself, it shows there are changes in the clouds and the sky.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I am sure you've probably seen this one, too?

(Something in the background of the one you posted, reminded me of it):

Self explanatory.....

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

What is the makeup of those contrails? You can't say, therefore it's not really evidence of anything.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pagan_night

You see, here....you COMPLETELY misunderstand this term:

...direct aerosol radiative forcing.

The problem is, SO DO THE "CHEM"-trail sites you visited, where you first heard of it!!!

THEY are spreading ignorance, and disinformation.

Go, learn.....

edit on Mon 16 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

What is the makeup of those contrails? You can't say, therefore it's not really evidence of anything.

Ice crystals and/or condensed water vapor. The same composition as a cloud, which also explains why they behave exactly the same way that clouds do.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

No, I'm saying the mind is easily tricked, even inadvertently. So basing the entire chemtrail theory on recollections of childhood skies is not very sound. Especially when that evidence is contradicted by others memories, and by science.

People just don't realized how easily they can be tricked. Some people think they have perfect memory, and perfect observations skills. Science shows us this is not the case. The card trick demonstrates this quite well. Did you watch it?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pagan_night

The only studies on the effects of aerosols on radiative forcing have been carried out by the use of computer models.

Correction. A few other studies. The effects of the cessation of air travel following 9/11 and Pinatubo and other volcanic eruptions.

If you have evidence to the contrary please present it.

edit on 5/16/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

It's evidence they look and act the same.

Of course something could continue to look and act the same over the years, but be replaced by something different. Is that what you are suggesting?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

reply to post by Uncinus

Of course something could continue to look and act the same over the years, but be replaced by something different. Is that what you are suggesting?
Yes, but at this point it's just for the sport of it, to continue in this discussion(?). Nobody has proof. You don't, I don't, and quite frankly it doesn't matter. It could be just water vapor or it could be a covert, sinister, government plot... I still haven't looked into the one guy on your team's suggestion of a different type of jet engine that creates these persistent chem/contrails. Sounds plausible, I guess. I will check it out. I do think our government is capable of anything and everything sinister, though. I really do... Do you disagree with that?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

reply to post by Uncinus

Yes, but at this point it's just for the sport of it, to continue in this discussion(?). Nobody has proof. You don't, I don't, and quite frankly it doesn't matter. It could be just water vapor or it could be a covert, sinister, government plot... I still haven't looked into the one guy on your team's suggestion of a different type of jet engine that creates these persistent chem/contrails. Sounds plausible, I guess. I will check it out. I do think our government is capable of anything and everything sinister, though. I really do... Do you disagree with that?

Here is a link about the newer jet engines causing more contrails, start reading on page two (a picture of the experiment is on page 3).

As for the government being capable of anything and everything sinister, I really don't see the point in the government engaging in anything sinister against it's own population, who would pay the taxes that keep them running?
edit on 5/16/11 by adeclerk because: left out a word

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Wow you brought a new low to ats. Yea we can't trust our memories, or ourselves apparently right? Sounds like your having difficulty in dealing with reality, yea I know it can be boring but it can be fun. Like studying animal behavior or physics. Chemistry is fun to. Find things that help you dude.

The sky is blue, due to ozone and electromagnetic fields. There is no "implant"

I do not mean to offend you, I am generally concerned formyourmmental well being, conspiracies aren't everywhere you see, that's schizophrenia workings it's overwhelming "magic"

Schizophrenia is a hyper learning disorder, you constantly take things in, however you can't tell what information is real and what is junk, so you kinda mix it up. Like pickles and cake, they just don't go together man.

Once you understand reality, and able to trust and understand the world of science, that will help you in your battle. Because you only know what your brain is telling you.

Now I think of it, I kinda want to be a doctor that helps people with this kinda stuff. I know the hunt for the conspiracy seeks more right and fun, but that's your brain fighting back reality, because for one reason or another you can't take it, your mind can't handle it well.

Anyway there are no Chemtrails only smog everywhere, why waste money on Chemtrails when the world is already poisoned as is it's inhabitants.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Well, they seem a bit more incompetent than capable, but I know what you mean.

Really though, all I've ever set out to do in the discussion is say that there's no evidence that they are anything other than contrails.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138
reply to post by Uncinus

Wow you brought a new low to ats. Yea we can't trust our memories, or ourselves apparently right? Sounds like your having difficulty in dealing with reality, yea I know it can be boring but it can be fun. Like studying animal behavior or physics. Chemistry is fun to. Find things that help you dude.

The sky is blue, due to ozone and electromagnetic fields. There is no "implant"

I think you misunderstood my post. All I was doing was questioning the reliability of the memories of the chemtrail theorists who claim that the sky was bluer when they were young.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Problem is, I spend time on the DOE website, Lockheed Martin website and that of many of the research facilities websites.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Here ya go, some testing.....

saga.pmel.noaa.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join