It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Implanted memories of Blue Skies

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I speak the truth. You are the one that appears to be stretching the truth, if not out and out lying.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by binkbonk
reply to post by Uncinus

No, I provided proof of geoengineering programs that governments are involved in. You have not provided any proof of your claim that the chemtrails of today consist of the same particulates as the contrails of yesterday. The burden of proof is on you.

First off, geo-engineering has been around since the early 1900s, no one is claiming that geo-engineering doesn't exist.

As for "chemtrails" and the burden of proof, please refer back to this post.
edit on 5/16/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

I speak the truth. You are the one that appears to be stretching the truth, if not out and out lying.

How is Uncinus stretching the truth? All Uncinus has provided you are facts and verifiable claims. You, on the other hand are providing fantastical claims with no proof, while ignoring questions about "chemtrails" that you cannot answer. It seems to me that you are suffering from a serious case of cognitive dissonance.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CarlitosAmsel

Its a lie, proofen to be one through all the research of alluminium increase and Barrium increase in the environment and much more.

Please provide a source for this statement.
Aluminum and barium are both found abundantly in the environment for many reasons. What is the connection of any of the tests to an airplane's exhaust plume?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Prove, once and for all that there is nothing but water in the ever present chemtrails.
GO TEAM GO!

edit on 16-5-2011 by binkbonk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

reply to post by adeclerk

Prove, once and for all that there is nothing but water in the ever present chemtrails.
GO TEAM GO!

edit on 16-5-2011 by binkbonk because: (no reason given)

Again, you seem to not understand the burden of proof. I will once again refer you to this post. If there was anything but condensed water in contrails, we would have noticed in air tests or a change in the behavior of contrails. Nothing unusual has ever been observed in either.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by binkbonk

It doesn't really matter if you can back up your claims or not

So you are saying a belief in "chemtrails" is enough to make them real? Wow. Just wow.

I suggest you continue taking the Blue Pill, and go buy a bigger flat screen tv.

But you are the only one referencing a science-fiction movie to bolster your claims. Perhaps you need to throw your big screen TV away.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

No, it's you who is making the claim that there is something extra. We know what is in them....jet exhaust. Anything over and above that is your, therefore the onus is upon you.
You cannot prove something exist, you can only prove what does. Prove there is something different about the trails. Show us why you believe "chemtrails" exist.
We'll be waiting.
edit on 16-5-2011 by stars15k because: clarity

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by CarlitosAmsel

THIS is a violation of the ATS T&C:

You are so right @@@1000TonBlocks@@@ these are worthless shills.

Instead of learning, the sorts who claim (without ANY evidence, of course...just like the "chem"-trail claims) such abusive accusations have nothing to substantiate it.....but, are merely lashing out in anger, as their *cherished beliefs* are being assaulted with facts, real evidence and science and reason.

The reality of science is unassailable. The fantasy of "chem"-trails is simple to expose.....

Thank you for confirming my suspicions...and it did not take long, indeed.
Honey Pot, Controlled Opposition, call it what you will, but the truth will Never be allowed on here.....for long.

There, gonna have This post removed also?
*laughs*

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k

So you are saying a belief in "chemtrails" is enough to make them real? Wow. Just wow.

No, I am not saying that. I am challenging you to provide one shred of evidence that there is not any geoengineering programs in effect. I am also challenging you to prove that the there are no geoengineering particulates in the easily observable chemtrails in the sky. I also challenge you to provide proof that the chemtrails of today contain the same particulates as the contrails of yesterday. And lastly I challenge you to provide proof that backs up your claim that the chemtrails in the sky are made up of water vapor only. Let's see some proof, not just some message board mumbo jumbo that your team so generously provides

You have a whole team, this should be easy. GO TEAM GO!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k

No, I am not saying that. I am challenging you to provide one shred of evidence that there is not any geoengineering programs in effect. I am also challenging you to prove that the there are no geoengineering particulates in the easily observable chemtrails in the sky. I also challenge you to provide proof that the chemtrails of today contain the same particulates as the contrails of yesterday. And lastly I challenge you to provide proof that backs up your claim that the chemtrails in the sky are made up of water vapor only. Let's see some proof, not just some message board mumbo jumbo that your team so generously provides

You have a whole team, this should be easy. GO TEAM GO!

Again, you are showing a lack of understanding of the burden of proof. I will link you to this post from earlier in the thread, please read it. The sky hasn't changed, nor has the behavior of contrails - your fantastic claims that they both have should have fantastic proof! But alas, there is none. Unless you can find some evidence.

Thus far there is no evidence to support that "chemtrails" are anything more than a blatant lie to prey on the masses ignorance of basic science and meteorology, all the while making Art Bell, Alex Jones, and Rense richer.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Chemtrails are a conspiracy theory made up and kept alive mostly by members of sites like this. It is a fiction topic or a fairy tale and one that should be dropped right away, if for nothing else, to stop wasting everybody’s time. This is a creation of conspiracy theorists so that they can feel special and cool that they are on to something that no one else knows about. It's a tree fort more a less for geeks with too much time on their hands. All it is, is for conspiracy theorists to believe in something special so that they have more meaning in their lives. Real sad to think all the time that is lost discussing this matter when it could be donated to research, study, and work or anything that makes life more productive or actually contributes to making a better tomorrow. Next topic.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

If you are going to accuse me of lying, then quote a lie I have made.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The people that believe that nothing has changed in regards to the chemtrails/contrails are merely Sheeple pretending to be awake or illuminati puppets. I remember the contrails from planes would last only 5 minutes 10 minutes tops as a child. What is different today than say the 80's? Why is the sky so hazy? I've awakened to blue skies in recent times only to have their fu*&@ng planes fly by and dirty up the sky.

Go ahead keep pretending nothing is wrong. I'm not.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky What is different today than say the 80's?

Well, for one thing there's four times as much traffic as there was in 1980.

people.hofstra.edu...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I remember the skies being much worse actually - but now you can buy a 550 hp porsche turbo that actually spits out cleaner air from the exahust in downtown LA than goes in the intake so I'm not surprised, weathers been weird I wonder if all of those silver dust rockets china shot off are affecting it here perhaps dunno.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Ok well why have I noticed planes circling the sky spraying crap in patterns for at least an hour? These jets aren't going to the airport or elsewhere. These jets will stay in one area and contrail/chemtrail it to the extreme and then move on. Maybe these are military drills, but even still what sorta practie is that?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Oh, but there is geo-engineering going on. It's not about spraying anything from an airplane. In fact, the experts seem to agree that using airplanes to spray is probably the most problematic thing to do. It is why they are discussing the future plans of geo-engineering. There are a lot of things to do before reaching that point.
In many ways I feel sorry for the people who are involved in GE. It's their misfortune that "chemtrail" believers decided to pull the red herring out and switch from "chemtrails" to "Geo-engineering". There is so much more than planes in the plans they are discussing.
There are two main parts to geoengineering, carbon dioxide removal or CDR and solar radiation management, or SRM.
The CDR plans are the easier of the two. But it is only land and ocean based. Nothing to do with the atmosphere or planes at all.
The SRM is where the planes come in. But what they do is different than anything described as a "chemtrail".
Here's the description:

These proposals aim to artificially increase sulphate aerosols in the stratosphere above natural levels, causing an increase in planetary albedo and thereby reducing the incoming solar radiation.
source
And cloud seeding as we know it is not geo-engineering, because it does not effect the climate. Cloud seeding to a real scientist is done with ships.
Read the source report. It's done by lots of real experts. See what geo-engineering really is all about.
Not mumbo-jumbo, not from a forum, from the real experts. Then research further, looking for more experts. They will say pretty much the same thing. "Chemtrails" are not geo-engineering as the world see geo-engineering, it is so much more.
And still, believers never learn......you are the one's making the claim that it is different. It's all contrails. What is in contrails is water (most of it is from the atmosphere, by the way; up to the 4th magnitude) and dirty air from combustion of jet fuel through a jet engine. It is a cloud, actually has a cloud name, Cirrus aviatus. It behaves like a cloud does, including persistence.
If you believe there are contrails and "chemtrails", you have to prove there are chemtrails.
If you think they are all "chemtrails" you need to research how much material is in a cloud and rethink it all quite a bit before posting anything with an informed view.
Either way, the job is yours. I know they are water and dirty air, just like a cloud. There is actual science going back about 8 decades that talks about them I can turn to. If I am wrong, prove it.
I mean, wouldn't it make you fell really good to prove me wrong? Just saying I need to find out myself doesn't do the same thing and shows you are intellectually lazy.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

I'm fifty and I remember seeing contrails just like they are today. And I had a reason to look because my Dad commuted by plane for most of my childhood.
Why is the sky so hazy? Because there are more planes. A lot more planes, flying more people, to more places since the 1980's.
There are also pictures of hazy skies from way before my time. Really, you need to look up some old NatGeo's from the 1940's and 1950's. There are all kinds of clouds, skies, and even contrails. And that is just one place. There are many more.
And I am neither asleep, a puppet, a sheeple, or pretending.
You perceptions are wrong, and probably influenced by the same place you learned what you did about "chemtrails.". You really should read about weather and the atmosphere.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

You may have seen examples of air-to-air refueling operations...done either in "practice" mode.
Or for *real* (other types of ongoing training missions...).

(Presumably...oh, I see your profile, you are in the USA...).

Here: airrefuelingarchive.wordpress.com...

More, if you are so inclined (and have the equipment), and want to "listen in":
www.milaircomms.com...

You see, there is a large sub-set of aviation enthusiasts and hobbyists who delight in this stuff..."playing soldier" I suppose. Of course, with ALL of those eyes paying attention, not once have any of these ordinary citizens come forward and called "chem"-trails! They laugh at the notion, I expect.....

Just an example of defined re-fueling "tracks" and "anchor" points. Areas specified as "Military Operations Areas" (MOAs) on U.S. aeronautical charts can be over residential areas, too. They may 'orbit' within those airspace boundaries.

YOU can research this, knowing your exact location, without divulging it online, to your own satisfaction.

Regardless of the country in which you reside....just do the searching online, will probably find it, if public information (usually is..).

edit on Mon 16 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join