It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are we with Disclosure?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
we are exactly where we were at last year, year before that and a year before that etc... (you see where this is going?)

all the talk about disclosure are BS, aliens are not coming to save you, me or anyone. Deal with it.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I think Mr. Greer has gotten distracted.

He started out with a goal and enthusiasm, but now it looks to me like he's not looking for UFOs anymore. He's pursuing MONEY. When he first started this "Disclosure Project" he was busy gathering evidence and he looked like he may actually do something. Now he's running the project like a good old fashioned Snake Oil business. He's doing "workshops" and "seminars" in various places around the country. He had one near where I lived and I was excited about the prospect of going. My enthusiasm turned to total discus after I found out that it would cost $600 to attend the weekend event. He probably had T-Shirts and cheesy souvenirs for sale too so that the Sheeple would have a little memento to remember their being fleeced.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by vexati0n
reply to post by starchild84

Or he could, you know, get a job.

I have a moral issue with someone selling information. Information wants to be free, especially information like this (if it's true). Of course, it probably isn't true so I'm not going to throw too much of a fit about it. If these people need to support their work with money, the morally valid way of doing so is to offer their information for free and ask for optional contributions in return. Not by saying "I know something you don't know, and for $19.99 I'll tell you what it is... until the next book."

Well, I agree.
When people claiming to possess valuable information which have been given to them FOR FREE, try to sell it, I usually see red flags.

In regards to Sheldan Nidles information, he is just a drop in the ocean. If his information is correct, its a positive thing for everyone.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Where are "we" with "disclosure"? Well, as many have pointed out 'we" are nowehere closer than we have ever been. In fact, "we" are farthest from possible disclosure than we ever have been (if there is anything to actually disclose).

This is because there is no "we". There is no sane, level headed conglomerate represented by massive numbers that the media can't ignore. Instead, "we" are represented by ignorant nut-jobs, and have to put up with things like the internet allowing many other ignorant fools to make us all look like tin foil hat wearing nut-jobs.

Remove the giggle factor and ignorance from this subject and "we" might just get somewhere. But seeing that most wont even understand this very post without getting all uppity about it you can say were are pretty much doomed.

Thanks to the modern internet and the overwhelming ignorance of those interested in aliens and UFO's, thousands of government disinfo agents posing as ignorant nut-jobs to make us look bad have lost their jobs. How do you folks sleep at night....these people had families and bills and mortgages, etc, lol. Now you do their job FOR FREE? Talk about getting played by "the man"......lol.
edit on 15-5-2011 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by raivo

Steady on............. I don't need saved! nor want saved.
Just Interested in the whole ufo thing.

Nothing can save us from our selves anyway... We will not be saved.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Every week there is a disclosure threat on ATS and it never happends, or it has already happed according to some.

Reality is that if there is such a thing as a need to disclosure, then it will hit you on some idle thuesday morning at the moment we least expect it.
Right now disclosure is not possible and even if there was anything really important to disclose, your race is not ready.

You should all work on your mindset, less dreaming, more working.
When humanity has a frequent lineflight between the moon and Mars on regular basis, then is the time at which you will be rewarded. That might seem long away for you guys, but after 15.000 years of reincarnations it really seems to be a short trip for me.
edit on 15-5-2011 by AncientShade because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AncientShade
Every week there is a disclosure threat on ATS and it never happends, or it has already happed according to some.

Reality is that if there is such a thing as a need to disclosure, then it will hit you on some idle thuesday morning at the moment we least expect it.
Right now disclosure is not possible and even if there was anything really important to disclose, your race is not ready.

When humanity has a frequent lineflight between the moon and Mars on regular basis, then is the time at which you will be rewarded. That might seem long away for you guys, but after 15.000 years of reincarnations it really seems to be a short trip for me.

So... You are not of "our race". What race are you from?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by starchild84

Originally posted by AncientShade

So... You are not of "our race". What race are you from?

Let's ssay I'm a race in my own right.
But you can stick a knife in me if you want, I got the perfect disguise; a 100% human body born in a natural way. How awesome is that?
I have remained quite most of the time, except that time in Constantinople even thou I didn't personally made it into the historybooks. But recently I could losen up a littlebit, time is nearly spend and I don't think that messing with the margins is going to be causing to much problems. Thou it did get me killed once in the last 100 years. Heh, I bet they still got a record of me somewhere lying around.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AncientShade

In all your 15.000 years you haven't learned spelling and grammar very well.
What are you any way, if not a human?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
reply to post by AncientShade

In all your 15.000 years you haven't learned spelling and grammar very well.
What are you any way, if not a human?

To be honest I am the kind of person that views the actual meaning more important then the way it is written. That means that I generally care little about grammar. (in fact, I neglect to re-read what I write very often)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join