It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transcript Of Detailed Briefing By Intelligence Officials On New Terror Threats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I dont know where Drudge got this, but it seems to be the transcript of an audio tape featured a very detailed account of the latest terror threat from unnamed senior intelligence officials.

The whole transcript is very long, so I'm just going to give you some of it, then provide the link to the whole thing

There is detail now available regarding the types of security procedures at some specific buildings; the security checks that are required; the types of security personal at different posts; whether or not these individuals are armed or not; the presence of security officers at these posts at different times of the day; the types of uniforms that they wear; the number of pedestrians in the area, the number of employees in buildings; information regarding potential escape routes for perpetrators of attacks; different points of reconnaissance in order to ensure that they have the full breadth of information regarding the targets; different types of shops that are near by.

There is extensive information now available on the information they've been able to acquire regarding the other facilities in the area, whether they be religious establishments, schools, libraries, hospitals, police departments, fire departments; talks about the different access measures, as far as whether or not there's a physical desk or intercom systems; types of surveillance activities or counter-surveillance activities such as cameras; good places to go to meet employees; good places to go to acquire additional information; the types of traffic patterns that are near buildings; the different types of vehicles that in fact can enter different types of parking facilities; the incline that is used, that exists, as one enters an underground parking facility; the different types of materials that in fact should be brought into different types of vehicles and to address whether or not certain materials can, if detonated, cause, in fact, buildings to collapse; the placement of such devices and bombs to maximize the damage to the architecture of the building.

The official goes on to say that...

It talks about the types of trucks, vehicles, other types of means of bringing in and bringing close to the targets, explosive devices.

When I went through the information over the past 36 hours the type of information that has been acquired about the target sets here in the United States demonstrates that al-Qaeda is meticulous in its efforts; it is patient in its efforts, and since 9-11 there has been an effort made to ensure that they have the information that they need in order to carry out attacks.

If you'd like to read the whole thing, you can find it here

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I have a rather HUGE problem with all this intel and that one map that has surfaced the last few days.

Al Quada is extremely well organized up to the extent that some of the known information we have now might be "leaked" information with the soul purpouse of disinforming and destracting attention from whats really going on.

Apart from folowing up on whats publicly known, I would keep my eyes open for other information too.

Something is definatly up and ready to be deployed.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
I have a rather HUGE problem with all this intel and that one map that has surfaced the last few days.

Al Quada is extremely well organized up to the extent that some of the known information we have now might be "leaked" information with the soul purpouse of disinforming and destracting attention from whats really going on.

Apart from folowing up on whats publicly known, I would keep my eyes open for other information too.

Something is definatly up and ready to be deployed.

Firstly, I think the information that we got from was a laptop in Pakistan, that was taken after a gun battle. Thats where we got all the detailed info...highly unlikely that would be planted.

As for the "map", it just looks like a cheap mock up put together by al-qaida sympathisers, just like the fake nuked NY images etc, I really wouldn't look too deeply into that. Is anything is disinformation, then that is.

join