It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infiltrating Area 51 and Ducle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
After reading numerous post's about ideas how to get into Area 51 I decided to post that it is impossible to get into Area 51 or any other base for that matter. All your ideas will not work, or be even close to working, the gov't has some big time secrets to hide, so they're gonna do whatever it takes to make sure you don't find out. You can't simply take a group of people and fight your way into area 51, they'll kill you before you even get close. You can't protest, you can't do anything, this is the gov't, they are more powerful than you can imagine. They aren't going to hide billion dollar secrets, and aliens etc. Without some damn good security. Also does anyone find it wierd about the Dulce base when supposedly the ex-employe/security guard whatever he is gave all that info about the base. I don't think If the Dulce base was actually real, they would let someone talk like that. It has too be a hoax. Also what evidence, or signs point to the actual excistence of Dulce??

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
And if by some miracle you manage to get onto the base make sure you brought an ABC suit with you.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   
The only (sensible) way you could get in would be to land a job there. Either that or with a lot of ammunition.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkcreation
The only (sensible) way you could get in would be to land a job there. Either that or with a lot of ammunition.

Maybe displaying alien looks or paranormal abilities would help too

------------------------------------------
Knock Knock.
Who's there.
An alien that has come in for a thorough desection :p
------------------------------------------

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkcreation

Exactly. Then after you do get a job there you most likely will not even get to see the really 'cool' stuff because they are usually restricted to project personnel only. So if you job is mopping the floors you may not get to see the aliens!

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Just imagine getting a job there tho....if you think your life would be suddenly better b/c you thought that you knew the truth, then you're mistaken - lol

Not only would you be out of the loop on all the details, but you would have the life of a monk - dedicated to your life work and dreading any false steps. The private citizen industry in the army is one that is both needed and often disrespected.

I'd rather be skeptical from a distance than well-informed in a labor camp

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
One of the best things you can do is get a job as a security guard inside the premises.
Then make friendly conversation with other guards...

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
. As long as there is a human element in the security there will always be errors. No human is perfect thus no human security is perfect.

It would be Extremely unlikely that there could be a breach security but I would never say it is impossible

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Even though I would love to see if anything is in Area 51...I think that the things we "want to see" are not there, but somewhere else. All i hear is Area 51, but what about other areas? And anyway...is there any evidence that some top secret lab or base is in Dulce? Besides reading in books and such, I haven't heard anythign.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I have been investigating the "Dulce Base for about a month now and have found some interesting points.

1. The area in which the base is built (Archuleta Mesa -Native America Reservation) is remote.

2. There have been reports of UFO/ET in the area sence the 60's. (Earlier Sightings than Area 51 itself)

www.aztecufo.com... (Some Sightings Here)

3. There is only 1 piece of crucial evidence that seperates area 51 from Dulce. You can see Area 51. Which makes it open for theories and belief for the strangest conspiracys. Do you think if there wasnt a story to the base and people said strange things go on in it people would believe it more

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Also I have my own theory on the Ifliration of the Area 51 Base.

(A51 Has the most advanced security known to man....)

Well I am also a student to learning psychokinesis or Telekinesis, Telepathy, Psi, and other forms of ESP.

I had a strange dream about soldiers using these same powers as and advantage with iflitration. I'm not going to explain the dream in detail unless i got request to. But the next day I could not get that dream out of my head so I was searching the net for a connection and what do you know, I ended up here. I read about the dulce base and something that stopped my heart (it started back up) and started my investigation the Dulce Base was when I read these words:

abovetopsecret.com...

We are entering an era of the technologicalization of psychic powers. The development of techniques to enhance man/machine communications, nanotechnology, bio-technological micro-machines, PSI-War, E.D.O.M. (Electronic Dissolution of Memory), R.H.I.C. (Radio-Hypnotic Intra-Cerebral Control) and various forms of behavior control (by chemical agents, ultra-sonics, optical and other forms of EM radiation). The physics of "Consciousness."

So my theory is if you want to out smart the government, you going to have to literally do it.

I also have read articles on programs in the military teaching soldiers to use OBE (Outer Body Experience) To gather intelligence from other countries bases. May be we could use the same angle. Makes you think

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I agree that the human mind is very powerful, much more powerful than we know of today. The government has been using mind experiments for a long time. Who knows what they have developed with those of us who have extraordinary mind abilities?

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Well, I think it would be best to form an alliance with a group of almost a hundred personelle and having atleast thirty working at the base (Possibly a few men manning the camera's). You'd need to take it by force using a few chemical and silenced weapons like they used in the war, that way you could take out people in quietly.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
So who's with me? Anyone?

top topics

join