It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wildest unfounded conspiracy theory. Post your finds.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Here is mine.

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

Actually its several theories wrapped in one.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

That is a good one! I think my favorite and the wildest has to be the life already on Mars claim that was made by the famous Heiress whose name escapes me at the moment.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Really, just a good fiction writer, eh? I love this "over the top" kind of conspiracy. It's almost so out there, you almost want to go with the flow.

I definitely think the whole reptilian plot is the most unfounded and extreme. Thanks for the interesting thread.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Heres mine:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I think that on this board the wildest conspiracy theori would be this:

ATS has been created to locate and keep an eye out for people most likely to pose a problem for the government of the united states.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
" Wildest 'UNFOUNDED' conspiracy theory "
The most wide spread theory is " Truthers " are conspiracy nuts.
Contrary to the most resent polls indicating the majority do not believe the government is telling the truth.

Why anyone would suggest our government is untruthful is completely beyond me.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Doublewhammle. How is that even possible?
edit on 15-5-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dazbog
" Wildest 'UNFOUNDED' conspiracy theory "
The most wide spread theory is " Truthers " are conspiracy nuts.
Contrary to the most resent polls indicating the majority do not believe the government is telling the truth.

Why anyone would suggest our government is untruthful is completely beyond me.

Well I am gonna chalkt that one up under good ole denial.

Originally posted by HolgerTheDane
I think that on this board the wildest conspiracy theori would be this:

ATS has been created to locate and keep an eye out for people most likely to pose a problem for the government of the united states.

Thats a good one too. Like people who ponder taking action dont know any better to not use something that can be monitored to pieces. Then again, the Germans who were concerned about the Nazis werent too smart either using the postal services for their correspondence.
edit on 15-5-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Wildest unfounded conspiracy theory?

Ok, I'm game.

We started a war with Jupiter.

Avatar is based on some things that are happening on the moon Titan.

In the future there will be no prisons, people will follow the law or they will be asked to immigrate off planet. These convicted colonists will get to choose between several planets. An Ice planet where they have to live underground, a jungle one where you can't see the stars and is very low tech, desert cities where only the really old get to vote, and a water planet where the farming and domes are deep under water.

Unfortunately all of this will be a deception. Convicted colonists will go on long space flights with no windows and then be landed in Antarctica, the Amazon, the Gobi, or the pacific respectively. But the rest of the civilized world will believe, and there will be zero prisons.

People will have one other choice; and this one can be inflicted on their parents by decision of children. A drug will smooth out the brain, erasing all memories and sense of identity so anyone with too much technical knowledge or awareness of history can be neutralized humanely. Later as these same children get older, they can have this done to their own children who commit crimes so they can be put back into the labor force and still earn for the family.

Eventually the entire system will be automated, people will forget, and we'll all think it's real. The machines and AI systems quietly directing things. Then one day people from the so-called colonies will start to find that they are actually on earth. The explanation will be made that all the colonies are actually from other dimensions, as the ability to objectively reason will be long lost.

All of this is actually the revenge of the denizens of Jupiter and Titan. But we won't have a clue. We are almost there now. For instance how many of us can conclusively prove to the public what planet or moon they are on by astronomical observation? Do any of you know if the moon is visible from Antarctica. And even if it were, after three generations of living underground, who will remember what the moon used to look like on earth.

David Grouchy

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
One of my favorite ones recently was that Osama Bin Laden was killed by the Illuminati as a Blood Sacrifice to celebrate the indoctrination of Prince William after his wedding.]

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassius666

Interesting I was thinking about starting a similar thread even the title was going to be similar "outlandish unfounded conspiracy theories...GO"
The idea for my thread was more like things you have seen in the news & current events and then what you might think what is behind it or really going on. I would have encouraged a prediction of the event that would have supported the theory. So here are a couple of mine...

Caitlyn Jenner MK ultra/mind slave?
It seems that TPTB are pushing the LGBT culture; that it should not only be accepted but celebrated by all, and if you do not you are a bigot or something is wrong with you. Caitlyn could be considered a poster child for this.
There was a theory that some olympic athletes back in the 70s were MK ultra the idea being that a new personality could be activated for a specific event, albeit the body would be tired but you would have a fresh primed personality ready for action. A decathelon would be perfect for this as the mind slave could have a different personality that trained for each event. The theory then would be that one of his personalities has been activated for this assignment, this transgender assignment. Now I have also read that mind slaves kind of break down in their 30s caitlyn/Bruce is a lot older than that so there it does not fit my theory. My prediction then would be that Caitlyn may not be long for this world, Were something to happen to her she would be honored/hailed as a martyr.

Westboro baptists an alphabet soup experiment?
Let me begin by stating that I am a baptist and I am embarassed by these clowns; you may ask why we (baptists) put up with these idiots, well baptist churches are autonomous they have to agree with some very very basic Christian doctrine and then beyond that they can be as theologically liberal or fundamental or even aberant as they want.
There was a theory that Jim Jones was a CIA experiment; his connection to some CIA people is documented. The theory is that the CIA was seeing if or how easily americans could be turned to siding with our "enemy" (our big bad enemy at the time was Russia) Jim Jones had his followers convinced that Russia was their only hope prior to the Jonestown tragedy.
Right now our enemy is radical islam. The Westboro people are already protesting veteran funerals (veterans that died fighting extreme islam) and they are doing so based on a muslim doctrine; fatalism, an extreme kind of idea of predestination, this kind of belief has caused a lot of bad vehicle accidents in muslim countries, they believe that it does not matter if you drive 90 mph or 40 mph if it is Allah's will you would die in a car crash either way. I wonder if any of Westboro's other teachings behind closed doors mirror other doctrines taught from the Qran? Prediction, if I were right you will know it when it happens.

Republic of California apparel, meant to keep Ca. one state?
A bit on the lighter side; There has been a movement lately to break Ca. up Here in northern Ca. there is a movement to form the state of Jefferson, and there have been others. Something as simple as a clothing line would stick in the conscious especially with the youth. Just wearing it/seeing it could give one a sense of pride for your state and help bring in that voting demographic. Symbols are powerful. (by the way I like the clothing line I have a towel and a sweatshirt) no prediction.

Allright so there is a glimpse into some of the stuff I think about. I understand there is a lot of room for flamage and if thats what you want to do go for it but this does not seem to be that kind of thread.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I think the reptilian conspiracy is pretty out there.

I just cannot fathom how so many people can believe that humanoid lizards walk amongst us.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I'd say the one where giant, highly evolved roaches are supposedly under the pentagon and are the "real" power behind the secret government.
edit on 21-10-2015 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Definitely reptilians and clones throughout history. I even called someone out on here about the clone thing and not providing evidence and they got real snarky with me and said they didn't have to provide evidence. It's like yeah you do.

I would not at all be against stricter rules regarding outlandish claims here to help weed out the BS from the legitimate topics that deserve discussion.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I believe there is a humanoid species capable of producing or affecting magnetic fields, and by doing so, effectively creating an illusionary defense system that can affect the optic and auditory senses of those exposed to their presence.

top topics

join