It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction and question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Hello all,

Been lurking here for a couple months now and read some interesting posts (though I'm not sure I believe all the theories). Oh well. Horses for courses.

Anyway, I'm a graphic designer by trade and living in the Great White North. In my time I've seen a few things -- a ghost, some ufo's -- standard fare I guess. Consequently I'll watch the paranormal cams online and am addicted to the live feed from the International Space Station (you know, just in case). Which brings me to my question. Last night, around 11:30 pm, something appeared which has me completely flummoxed. While watching the ISS cam, this ... thing ... structure/anomaly, panned by as the ISS flew overhead.

It was MASSIVE.

I had enough time to grab 3 caps which I'd like to share, however as a noob I believe I can't start a thread till I've got at least 20 posts. Is that correct? Even if I could, I'm unsure exactly where it should go. I suppose I could post them here, but it really should go into a forum where more people can see it and respond with their opinions and comments.

Any help is appreciated.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Courtesy is Mandatory – Please Review Link.

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

20 posts are easy to get, just put your 4 cents in on a few threads.
Once you have them, your pics would probably go under Space Exploration or Aliens and UFOs

Often a mod will move it to the right place, if they think there's somewhere better.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Thanks for the links, tothetenthpower. As a noob, navigating this site can be overwhelming so they'll come in very handy.

Snowspirit, I was thinking Space Exploration too. It's definitely a structure of some kind, but honestly, it's size and location are completely baffling.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
welcome friend
you are now apart of the crew. I hope to see you around the forums

new topics

top topics

join